Author Topic: Would you consider this statement about Asian countries racist/chauvinistic ?  (Read 3954 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
meh. . . whatta you gonna do?  I've learned long ago to take rascist people with a grain a salt.  When I was growing up all the white people called me chink and all of the asian people always made fun of me cuz "I was a white boy".  We need to face the facts, everyone has rascist tendencies.  I truly believe it is in our genes.

Well, the worst of it is that she lumped all Asian countries into one pot as if all were the same. Horrible. All because of dog meat too.
I hate the State.

technokc

• Getbig IV
  • Official member Getbig 300!!
Well, the worst of it is that she lumped all Asian countries into one pot as if all were the same. Horrible. All because of dog meat too.

Are you suggesting Flower wont be giving me sexy time anywhere in the near future? :)

technokc

• Getbig IV
maybe this will make you feel better Decide

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk

bend over
lets put all this behind us and hook-up ;D

bench

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
If you can believe it, Flower made that statement. I used to think she was different but she isn't and it's quite sad.  :-\
bitch you called me white trash, yet you are complaining about someone else being racist???

please kill yourself, fat fuck

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
bitch you called me white trash, yet you are complaining about someone else being racist???

uh-oh sounds like the roids got somebody edgy ;D

bench

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...

You are ignorant, white trash cumdrizzle.

This is a discussion for adults so please go back to your drugs and lighter fluid. Thank you.
I hate the State.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
maybe this will make you feel better Decide

Japanese?
I hate the State.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
You are ignorant, white trash cumdrizzle.

This is a discussion for adults so please go back to your drugs and lighter fluid. Thank you.
im ignorant..yet you are calling someone white trash and complaining about racism at the same time

your a fucking JOKE
 you FAT,,, WORTHLESS,,, pile of SHIT!!

you should "deicide" whether or not your going to A) kill yourself, or B) go on a fucking diet!!!

candidizzle

• Getbig V
uh-oh sounds like the roids got somebody edgy ;D

bench
im calm....im calm!!... I SAID IM CALM GODDAMNIT!!!! >:( >:(

;D

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
im ignorant..yet you are calling someone white trash and complaining about racism at the same time

your a fucking JOKE
 you FAT,,, WORTHLESS,,, pile of SHIT!!

you should "deicide" whether or not your going to A) kill yourself, or B) go on a fucking diet!!!

I rest my case. ::)
I hate the State.

candidizzle

• Getbig V

I rest my case. ::)

I WILL TEAR YOUR FUCKING HEAD OFF AND SHIT DOWN YOUR NECK YOU WORTHLESS PILE OF SHIT, DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE WORDS THAT I AM TYPING??!!!

GODDDAMNIT!!!!

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
I WILL TEAR YOUR FUCKING HEAD OFF AND SHIT DOWN YOUR NECK YOU WORTHLESS PILE OF SHIT, DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE WORDS THAT I AM TYPING??!!!

GODDDAMNIT!!!!

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Thus far, all the evidence you have provided the viewing public Candizzle, is that you are a former cocaine addict that stole from his mother and of course your biggest claim to fame is your idea that that calories do not exist. Those things, coupled with others are good indications of 'white trash' status, never mind your appalling writing skills. Didn't you claim to be enrolled at some university?
I hate the State.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
Thus far, all the evidence you have provided the viewing public Candizzle, is that you are a former cocaine addict that stole from his mother and of course your biggest claim to fame, your idea that that calories do not exist. Those things, coupled with others are good indications of 'white trash' status, never mind your appalling writing skills. Didn't you claim to be enrolled at some university?
you dont even write my hanle correctly, jackass. its CANDIDIZZLE, not candizzle.

i wrote that i wrote myself checks and went to the bank and cashed them and bought coious amounts of blow with it. correct.   are you jealous that you never got to have such an experience? i think so.

when did i say calories dont exist.? huh?...simply, the FACT is that "CALORIES" do not matter

my writing skills? bitch, i dont even want to have to own your sorry ass by posting a scanned copy of my high school  newspaper..which i was the fucking editor and chief of since my junior year up untill i got booted out of school march of my senior year. 

JUNIOR COLLEGE, mother fucker!!!!!

not some pussy ass university..

and im the blackest white guy youll ever have the privelidge of conversing with.

no be a good litle bitch and SHUT THE FUCK UP

everyone here hates you, you stupid fuck... 

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
I know every Jew is not a "bad" person, but as a general if Israel disappeared, good riddance.

Fixed, and no I do not consider this prejudice.  ;D
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Alex23

Is there a problem?

Lurker79

• Getbig III
3...2...1...cue Candidizzle BOOM! pic.

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
\

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right on time!! ;D
No doubt about it...

technokc

• Getbig IV
man I love mixed chicks, they seem to be hot no matter what they are mixed with

half phillipino/half dutch