Author Topic: Who really takes this place seriously... let's cut the crap.  (Read 4468 times)

Alex23

Sarcasm, SS, Danielson, Groink, Rude, BF.... we've all been around for a while... we fuck around, take shots at each other when we get bored but at the end of the day it's just the fucking internet and back to normal.

Lately, who the fuck I keep hearing, who is the guy everybody says "he told me this and that...".. yet is never really around as we know him. He even fucking knows what happened at the Arnold without directly being in contact with anyone other than being a full time Internetite.

We know your kind likes the cock and to do things from "behind" the scene. You ain't no puppetMaster, just a fucking kunt too coward to face the music and uses everyone else as a shield. Now seems like Ron ain't into it too much of the late and people are tired of you little shits and started talking.

Backstabber getting stabbed. Pathetic.  ;D

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
Re: Who really takes this place seriously... let's cut the crap.
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2008, 06:27:34 PM »

(fart)

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2008, 06:30:08 PM »

(fart)

LOL ;D

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2008, 06:30:32 PM »

Alex23

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2008, 06:42:33 PM »

Do you spell your name shawn or shane?

Hahahahha epic backstabber!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2008, 06:56:20 PM »

Do you spend your name Ackmed or Arakhmed "bro"?

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2008, 09:08:54 PM »
Danielson takes this place seriously....

The reason I say this isn't because I am breaking balls but because I message the dude for the first time in 3 months and he's talking about getbig in the first 2 sentences.

I'm trying to cyber with the fine assed bro and he's talking about gossip.
$

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2008, 09:18:35 PM »
getbig is as serious as a nuclear arms deal gone bad.

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2008, 06:54:33 AM »
this guy does ....
The Number 2 in Scranton

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2008, 08:32:20 AM »
Sarcasm, SS, Danielson, Groink, Rude, BF.... we've all been around for a while... we fuck around, take shots at each other when we get bored but at the end of the day it's just the fucking internet and back to normal.

Lately, who the fuck I keep hearing, who is the guy everybody says "he told me this and that...".. yet is never really around as we know him. He even fucking knows what happened at the Arnold without directly being in contact with anyone other than being a full time Internetite.

We know your kind likes the cock and to do things from "behind" the scene. You ain't no puppetMaster, just a fucking kunt too coward to face the music and uses everyone else as a shield. Now seems like Ron ain't into it too much of the late and people are tired of you little shits and started talking.

Who are you talking about ???

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2008, 12:07:10 PM »

Seems like you take it very serious with this post...
p

Alex23

« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2008, 02:05:08 PM »
I take this place as serious as a Gay Mariage performed in Utah.

Afterall, it is the omnipresent internet ;D

But for fuck sake, making fun of my buddy because he's cancer survivor just fucking crosses the line and doesn't make it fun anymore. That's all.

that being said, kiwiol is still a gay midget, dan18 still can't sit in the front at the movies, SS bounces more beeners than Minute Man and Danielson handles more fake tits than Dr Ray. ;D

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2008, 02:19:22 PM »

But for fuck sake, making fun of my buddy because he's cancer survivor just fucking crosses the line and doesn't make it fun anymore. That's all.

that being said, kiwiol is still a gay midget, dan18 still can't sit in the front at the movies, SS bounces more beeners than Minute Man and Danielson handles more fake tits than Dr Ray. ;D
And you would do gay for pay with derek at a drop of a zipper..
p

Alex23

« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2008, 02:49:27 PM »
And you would do gay for pay with derek at a drop of a zipper..

Nah, I just respect the guy for being cool and hooking us up with a couple of VIP parties with plenty of grade A female asses.

You know you don't have to conform with what your little buddies said old man, you can think of your own...

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2008, 03:16:24 PM »

"guy" i gotta take a pic of my buddies punch dummy.

he had bro written on his neck and guy accross his forehead with a crooked hat hahahahaha! man his neighbor cam over with the garage open to ask for a tool or sum shit and he was like yeah can you wait outside.......needles to say he was a "guy" ;D

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2008, 06:10:55 PM »

Do you spell your name shawn or shane?

I dont believe for one second Blockhead is a back stabber, he is an innocent guy that likes to get the party goin, start some energy, otherwise its a bunch a you guys sittin around a hotel lobby sayin 'yea that sarcasm was funny way back in the day.' He likes to have fun, male bonding, sweet talk with the ladies....his mind is not malicious, just slow at times but he has a big heart and likes to have fun and see his friends have fun too.

I think ALex23, was so moved by the tribal experience of going on this mecca to the show that he became enlightened to his softer side. But that is what we are against her at get big.  You need to stay hardcore. Now if you think this trip to mecca is something we should all go on so that we too can be enlightened to all that is humanity and stop flaming and love each other, then I say you need to organize a trip, a crusade if you will, to convert us hardcore steel hearted hopless cynics to the love and light at the expos with our fellow bodybuilders,  dilitantes, and  social outcasts, then I say do it....YOu can do something positive in the world...I will support you, I will follow the way.....

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2008, 07:53:18 PM »
"####" i gotta take a pic of my buddies punch dummy.

he had bro written on his neck and #### accross his forehead with a crooked hat hahahahaha! man his neighbor cam over with the garage open to ask for a tool or sum shit and he was like yeah can you wait outside.......needles to say he was a "####" ;D
What is a black ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2008, 09:09:17 PM »
What is a #### ???
Focking Ron........."bee.ner"

ffs ::)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2008, 09:18:00 PM »
Focking Ron........."bee.ner"

ffs ::)
Oh, I thought it was ni66er. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

E N A N T H A T O R

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2008, 05:01:11 PM »
Nah, I just respect the guy for being cool and hooking us up with a couple of VIP parties with plenty of grade A female asses.

You know you don't have to conform with what your little buddies said old man, you can think of your own...
Grade A females who dissed you fag.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2008, 03:47:10 PM »
I tell you I wouldn't mind knocking back a few cold ones with A23,Pan, Danny,Squad, SS,Broad or MOS  they seem like they would be alright dudes IRL

Honorable mention to Calvin H. He has yet to prove he is an actual person, but his posts make me laugh.

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2008, 06:14:21 PM »
I tell you I wouldn't mind knocking back a few cold ones with A23,Pan, Danny,Squad, SS,Broad or MOS  they seem like they would be alright dudes IRL

Honorable mention to Calvin H. He has yet to prove he is an actual person, but his posts make me laugh.
Likewise my friend..you still thinking about moving out here?

Alex23

« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2008, 08:03:00 PM »

It might very well happen someday 8)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2008, 08:12:48 AM »

Yup.

I'm in a state of major transition and really don't know what the end result will be just yet, But AZ is still in the cards

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2008, 10:01:03 AM »

[/quote]

8)
Yup,I'm for real.my pic used to be posted but was deleted in what we here in the Y call "the great BH meltdown of early 2008" >:(