Author Topic: HELP A BROTHER OUT!  (Read 4357 times)

Moosejay

Re: HELP A BROTHER OUT!
« Reply #50 on: March 11, 2008, 11:03:39 PM »
I thought you were dying. 

So I should be dead?

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #51 on: March 11, 2008, 11:13:57 PM »
So I should be dead?

From the way you were talking like 6 months ago, yes. 

Moosejay

« Reply #52 on: March 11, 2008, 11:14:53 PM »
Well, you can celebrate life and be happy for your fellow human!

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #53 on: March 11, 2008, 11:21:40 PM »
Well, you can celebrate life and be happy for your fellow human!

Well celebrate life with me and don't be tripping on the possibility that Alex might try to slap a fellow Getbigger with a malpractice suit for offering some advice on a sprained ankle is all I'm saying.   ::)

;D

No seriously, are you dying? 

Moosejay

« Reply #54 on: March 11, 2008, 11:24:55 PM »
Well celebrate life with me and don't be tripping on the possibility that Alex might try to slap a fellow Getbigger with a malpractice suit for offering some advice on a sprained ankle is all I'm saying.   ::)

;D

No seriously, are you dying? 

Relax. I am not 'tripping' about anything. I am very calm in saying this guy seriously should go to a doctor, health insurance or not. No negotiation there whatsoever.

We are all dying, what diff does it make? I never said I was 'Dying'. I was ill and undergoing surgery...happy to be here :)

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #55 on: March 11, 2008, 11:27:54 PM »
Relax. I am not 'tripping' about anything. I am very calm in saying this guy seriously should go to a doctor, health insurance or not. No negotiation there whatsoever.

We are all dying, what diff does it make? I never said I was 'Dying'. I was ill and undergoing surgery...happy to be here :)

Well if you die while here you're an instant Getbig Legend for having "died for us bitches" so just keep that in mind. 

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: March 11, 2008, 11:49:08 PM »
you can do some easy exercises, such as rotating the ankle say 10-15 times on way, 10-15 times the other and stand on one foot to help develop strength and proprioceptive ability back into it.