Author Topic: FINALLY - the reason DEMS tax more  (Read 18321 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: FINALLY - the reason DEMS tax more
« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2008, 10:39:12 AM »
Neocon is a term you guys throw around without really knowing where it came from.  What it really meant years ago were American Jews who turned to the republican side in order to truly support Israel.

I'm a non-religious, libertarian/conservative.
HAHAHAH FUCKING HA!!!!  240, WE DON'T KNOW WHERE THE TERM NEOCON CAME FROM.... LOLOLOLOL....

WE HAVE A DETAILED HISTORY OF IT IN OUR LITTLE MEMORY BANKS BUDDY.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2008, 10:40:01 AM »
HAHAHAH FUCKING HA!!!!  240, WE DON'T KNOW WHERE THE TERM NEOCON CAME FROM.... LOLOLOLOL....

WE HAVE A DETAILED HISTORY OF IT IN OUR LITTLE MEMORY BANKS BUDDY.

i bet he has no clue what PNAC is.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2008, 10:41:34 AM »
wanting a full investigation into what happened on 911 isn't a lib position.

It's about solving a crime.

ahhhh is this where your belief comes from?  Youre' one of those brainwashed folks that believes questioning the official story means you're anti-repub, huh?

No your conspiracy theories and rediculus accusations showed you for who you really are.. nothing but a shit stirrer with a very skewed reality.  Lol.. you call me brainwashed and yet you harbor some insane ideas for those events.. yeah right!! ;D

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 11, 2008, 10:43:14 AM »
i bet he has no clue what PNAC is.

I know full well where it came from.. it is where it was applied that made the difference.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 11, 2008, 10:43:54 AM »
No your conspiracy theories and rediculus accusations showed you for who you really are.. nothing but a shit stirrer with a very skewed reality.  Lol.. you call me brainwashed and yet you harbor some insane ideas for those events.. yeah right!! ;D

I love to stir up debate, sure.

But let's look at facts.  WTC7 was never hit by a plane, had some small fires.  After BBC and CNN reported its collapse 45 min early and all the firefighters were told to move back, it was brought down in what resembled a textbook demolition, killing at least one person.

There has been no investigation into this building's collapse.  I would like one.  Does that make me a lib?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 11, 2008, 10:44:22 AM »
I just saw your little quote, you were in prison?  Leavenworth?  I thought you got out early, what happened?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 11, 2008, 10:44:57 AM »

you guys love to make things up about me.

rediculus accusations

Who did I accuse of anything?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 11, 2008, 10:46:29 AM »

rediculus accusations

u accused BB of many things :D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 11, 2008, 10:47:25 AM »
u accused BB of many things :D

well, didn't he used to work for planned parenthood or something?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 11, 2008, 10:48:07 AM »
well, didn't he used to work for planned parenthood or something?
lol

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 11, 2008, 10:48:57 AM »
I love to stir up debate, sure.

But let's look at facts.  WTC7 was never hit by a plane, had some small fires.  After BBC and CNN reported its collapse 45 min early and all the firefighters were told to move back, it was brought down in what resembled a textbook demolition, killing at least one person.

There has been no investigation into this building's collapse.  I would like one.  Does that make me a lib?

I've never had a problem with another investigation.  Do I feel that one is warranted in this case?  Not at all.  It's the ideas you DO believe that happened that I question.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7_World_Trade_Center

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 11, 2008, 10:50:58 AM »
I've never had a problem with another investigation.  Do I feel that one is warranted in this case?  Not at all.  It's the ideas you DO believe that happened that I question.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7_World_Trade_Center

5 of the 10 911 commissioners have already gone public and said they feel VERY STRONGLY that another investigation should take place.

They say much info was never given to them about who funded it, who trained the arabs, etc.

now, if 50% of the 911 commissioners have the guts to stand up and take the heat to admit their historical document is poor...

then yeah, we need another investigation.  Unless you feel they're wrong?

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 11, 2008, 10:53:08 AM »
5 of the 10 911 commissioners have already gone public and said they feel VERY STRONGLY that another investigation should take place.

They say much info was never given to them about who funded it, who trained the arabs, etc.

now, if 50% of the 911 commissioners have the guts to stand up and take the heat to admit their historical document is poor...

then yeah, we need another investigation.  Unless you feel they're wrong?

I said I have no problem with another.. they are in a better pos to decide if one is warranted or not but I have yet to be convinced.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 11, 2008, 10:54:39 AM »

rediculus accusations

Well when you were on your 911 tantrum you accused everyone from Bush to Israel as to being responsible.  Pretty much everyone but the terrorists.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 11, 2008, 10:55:35 AM »
I said I have no problem with another.. they are in a better pos to decide if one is warranted or not but I have yet to be convinced.
pos is short for "piece of shit," not position.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 11, 2008, 10:56:46 AM »
pos is short for "piece of shit," not position.

apparently you got it.. against all the odds I imagine. ;D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 11, 2008, 10:58:17 AM »
apparently you got it.. against all the odds I imagine. ;D
yea.... that's what you meant even though it reads the other way ::)  Were you in prison or not, what happend?

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: March 11, 2008, 10:59:26 AM »
yea.... that's what you meant even though it reads the other way ::)  Were you in prison or not, what happend?

dont take it too seriously buddy.. "it's just getbig" ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 11, 2008, 11:01:09 AM »
Well when you were on your 911 tantrum you accused everyone from Bush to Israel as to being responsible.  Pretty much everyone but the terrorists.

uh, no.

i was very clear those 19 pricks were to blame.

my problem was with the guys who called off NORAD.

Israel WARNED US, 6 weeks before 911.  And bush was a deer in headlights on 911.

I am positive there were more than 19 pricks working that AM to hurt americans.  As are the majority of americans, acc'ding to zogby.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 11, 2008, 11:03:40 AM »
uh, no.

i was very clear those 19 pricks were to blame.

my problem was with the guys who called off NORAD.

Israel WARNED US, 6 weeks before 911.  And bush was a deer in headlights on 911.

I am positive there were more than 19 pricks working that AM to hurt americans.  As are the majority of americans, acc'ding to zogby.

Hey you call pull whatever story you want now.. the point is that everything you were saying back then with the exception of "there should be another investigation" exposed you for the nut you are. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 11, 2008, 11:03:54 AM »
dont take it too seriously buddy.. "it's just getbig" ::)
Don't act like I threatend to come after you :D  You're right, we're just shooting shit here, I don't think I've done anything to elude otherwise.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: March 11, 2008, 11:05:49 AM »
I just saw your little quote, you were in prison?  Leavenworth?  I thought you got out early, what happened?
yea, looks like you hit a nerve Hugo :D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: March 11, 2008, 11:07:43 AM »
Hey you call pull whatever story you want now.. the point is that everything you were saying back then with the exception of "there should be another investigation" exposed you for the nut you are. 

when you were 5, you believed in santa claus.
it was completely impossible by the laws of physics, 1 man hitting a billion homes, but you bought that shit hook, line and sinker because your parents, who you trusted, told you it was so.

today, you're 25 or 35 or whatever, and you believe WTC7 fell from fire.  Same logic.

If I'm a nut because I agree with 5 of the 10 911 commissioners, well, so be it.  They never addressed WTC7 in the report, so there's no official account for me to disagree with ;)

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: March 11, 2008, 11:10:07 AM »
it was completely impossible by the laws of physics, 1 man hitting a billion homes, but you bought that shit hook, line and sinker because your parents, who you trusted, told you it was so.

today, you're 25 or 35 or whatever, and you believe WTC7 fell from fire.  Same logic.

If I'm a nut because I agree with 5 of the 10 911 commissioners, well, so be it.  They never addressed WTC7 in the report, so there's no official account for me to disagree with ;)

Fire and structural damage.  The latter they believe to have been to a larger extent than they realized.

That is not why you are a nut.. for the third time I wouln't disagree with another investigation.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 11, 2008, 11:11:13 AM »

zero way he's 35.  His pics from a little while back looked very young.