Author Topic: Mods? why was my Iris Kyle interview thread deleted?  (Read 643 times)

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Mods? why was my Iris Kyle interview thread deleted?
« on: March 11, 2008, 10:36:38 AM »
I was curious as to why my Iris kyle interview thread was deleted?
I didn't say anything that was incorrect and simply posted about what was said on Pro BB weekly and what was on the record with some of my opinions about the IFBB's drug policy, etc.

Just my 2 cents, but, I don't understand why serious, thoughtful dialogue related to IFBB drug testing policy is shunned , deleted or ignored? Crazy, wacky posts with no substance about drugs are almost never deleted. It is not the topic of drugs that seems to cause the contrioversy, but rather how serious the topic is covered in a post. It has been my experience that any serious talk about the actual testing policy in the IFBB is met with silence.Try as I have, nobody will even discuss it in a position of authority within the IFBB pro div.Obviously, the IFBB pro div has no serious intention of ending steroid use in pro bodybuilding.
I am fine with that as a fan of the sport and ticket buyer of pro events. What bugs me is the lack of any open, candid dialogue. If nothing wrong is going on, then why can't we openly discuss it?
This is sticking ones head in the sand and won't make the problem go away, in my opinion it makes things worse.
Thanks for any thoughtful feedback, Howard
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

mass 04

• Getbig V
Re: Mods? why was my Iris Kyle interview thread deleted?
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2008, 10:38:33 AM »
It was merged with the other threads in the sticky.

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2008, 10:46:11 AM »
was it? i will check thanks.

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
  • go west young man.......break bread in the new lan
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2008, 10:47:26 AM »
does she give good head or something?

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2008, 10:49:41 AM »
It is within the sticky , so I am sorry to the mods and think this thread is useless now.