Author Topic: HELP FAST : Urinary problem from HALODROL clone  (Read 7791 times)

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
Re: HELP FAST : Urinary problem from HALODROL clone
« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2009, 07:41:27 AM »
pro hormones = waste of time and money, riddled with side effects.. = GARBAGE

always go for the real thing then screwing around with these stupid wannabe's

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2009, 12:55:36 PM »

Haha no way dude SUPERDROL is way better than test!  I love the guys spewing that bullshit because 99% of them have never done steroids themselves, let alone a good quality cycle with test.  There's a reason why thousands of steroids were invented and only a handful ever came to be used by pharmaceutical companies.  The side effects were ridiculous.  Yeah you might grow on superdrol, but when you have a prostate the size of a grapefruit crowding your ass what's the point?  Test is much safer and more effective. 

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2009, 08:34:05 PM »

Correct.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2009, 11:15:20 PM »
i had this problem last year...... i was takeing NOexplode which has alot of caffine and also LG sciences mythly 1d and masterdrol ...... what happened was it caused a prostrate infection and he had to check it by sticking his finger UP MY ASS and said it was dry and course feeling and the gave me antibiotics and said to get off all supps for 2 weeks

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #29 on: March 30, 2009, 07:16:42 AM »
Haha no way dude SUPERDROL is way better than test!  I love the guys spewing that bullshit because 99% of them have never done steroids themselves, let alone a good quality cycle with test.  There's a reason why thousands of steroids were invented and only a handful ever came to be used by pharmaceutical companies.  The side effects were ridiculous.  Yeah you might grow on superdrol, but when you have a prostate the size of a grapefruit crowding your ass what's the point?  Test is much safer and more effective. 

QUOTED FOR TRUTH!!