Author Topic: AN APPOLOGY TO DERIK ANTHONY (seriously!!!)  (Read 3243 times)

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
Re: AN APPOLOGY TO DERIK ANTHONY (seriously!!!)
« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2008, 11:39:35 PM »
Look after all these deaths and SUICIDES, I along with a ton of others have put Derik Anthony through the ringer, yes he does bring most of it upon itself, but the truth is if there wasnt  "Derik Anthony" it would be "VINCE" what his name, and if there wasnt a VInce, then there would be someone else....so on and so on, but just to CLEAR my "concience" or my mind in other words...I want to tell Derik Anthony that I am truly sorry for the names I called you--if you have diseases or whatever and maybe you cant fight your way out of a wet paper bag...that is beside the point and i dont care it was all for fun for me. Now what i say and what some other people say  are just jokes and fun and a little fun harassment and he receives and dishes it out the same, but i know there are people here who 100% hate D. A. and send him HATE AND DEATH THREATS to him,  and are serious and/or they want to belittle him to feel better about their selves and he probably hates them and threatens some of them the same, and means too, maybe not..I dont know and I dont care. SO, I am here saying to Derik Anthony I am sorry and it was just for fun.  I say this because of all the SUICIDES AND DEATHS in the BODYBUILDING is becoming an epidemic that i want "NOTHING" of it, I dont want to think that the last thing i said to someone as Derik Anthony or someone else made him or her reach their complete bottom or boiling point and kill themselves or if some else murders one of us or a well known bodybuilder or amatuer or professional, or just a getbig haggler who fights for fun,  "BEHIND" computer who most of the forum consists of. I refuse to take responsiblily for ones death on this board, so again Im sorry Derik Anthony and anybody else i offended it was all in fun, anyone else feels the same follow in after me.

This seems heartfelt but not just towards Derreck Anthony, It shows you have a larger love for the bodybuilding community something that is almost non-existant today, mostly because it was stamped out by cultish supplement companies and corrupt insulary orginizations

It also brings to light the undeniable fact that there are some people on his board that are wolfs in sheeps clothing, they mimick our culture of bonding here but they are truely hateful people. Its only a few, but its been infecting this place..I think taking a stand like you did is really big, and it encourages us to be more circumspect and aware of whats going on here.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2008, 11:51:07 PM »
I thought you were supposed to be a Christian, is that how Christians feel about apologies and forgiveness?

OMG?

where did you here THAT?
I was a Christian until I hit the age of reason my friend.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2008, 10:23:19 AM »
Hi Derek!!

true, only a guy like derek could spell his own name wrong.

bigben280

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2008, 07:33:42 PM »
thank you NCYBULL for understanding where im coming from, i said what i said because i needed to wash my hands from anything i said to anyone, (which isnt much, since i post rarely)--i was involved in a homicide investigation and something  this little shit that you/we say on here can have a dramatic effect, trust me when i tell you is if someone like D.A. comes up missing or dead, the cops will take the computer as evidence and everyone that says something negative or hateful thing to him, you WILL become a suspect, and there have been falsley arrested people doing life in prison or in death row for bad circumstancial  evidence and everyone threatning him will be a suspect , and the same goes for him, he will become a suspect if one of us dies and he has threatened us. So what im saying is that it may be all fun and games, but if someone dies, everyone involved is guilty till proven innocent and is a suspect--trust me i was just in a similar situation, I know.  Do what you want, i just cleared my name.  ANd thanks Jason Pegg, Of course no one could imagine that im in between 275lbs-and 285lbs at 5' 11"inches at all times, i dont compete-- may never--- dont care to compete--love bodybuilding though.  And course i cant bench 520 lbs (my best ever) with no bench shirt, no way!!-It is what it is    J. Pegg, leave me your number on my email!

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: March 12, 2008, 10:41:59 PM »
thank you NCYBULL for understanding where im coming from, i said what i said because i needed to wash my hands from anything i said to anyone, (which isnt much, since i post rarely)--i was involved in a homicide investigation and something  this little shit that you/we say on here can have a dramatic effect, trust me when i tell you is if someone like D.A. comes up missing or dead, the cops will take the computer as evidence and everyone that says something negative or hateful thing to him, you WILL become a suspect, and there have been falsley arrested people doing life in prison or in death row for bad circumstancial  evidence and everyone threatning him will be a suspect , and the same goes for him, he will become a suspect if one of us dies and he has threatened us. So what im saying is that it may be all fun and games, but if someone dies, everyone involved is guilty till proven innocent and is a suspect--trust me i was just in a similar situation, I know.  Do what you want, i just cleared my name.  ANd thanks Jason Pegg, Of course no one could imagine that im in between 275lbs-and 285lbs at 5' 11"inches at all times, i dont compete-- may never--- dont care to compete--love bodybuilding though.  And course i cant bench 520 lbs (my best ever) with no bench shirt, no way!!-It is what it is    J. Pegg, leave me your number on my email!

i don't recall anyone threatening to kill da...

obviously you have taken things mentioned here, including by yourself, a little too seriously.

to quote squadfather, 'it's only the internet man, it aint that serious.'  :-\