Author Topic: Heavier models/actors used on tv ads  (Read 1620 times)

Moosejay

Heavier models/actors used on tv ads
« on: March 11, 2008, 03:11:25 PM »
I was flipping the dial on my car stereo today, so I am unsure of the shoqw, but caught a report that stated that the average male/female actors or models used on television and print advertisements are heavier than 5 years ago. Supposedly this is because the average American/customer qwill relate better to someone wqho looks like them. Anyone notice such a trend?

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
Re: Heavier models/actors used on tv ads
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2008, 03:26:00 PM »
Hell yeah - and I can't stand it! I saw a bra comercial recently with plus sized women in it... I mean WTF !??! I don't want to be looking at hippo's in their 48FF size bra's, I want to see hot young victoria's secret models with tight ass bodies and cute perky breasts!

Fat people should address their problem instead of trying to make the world sympathetic to their cause, fuck being politically correct, fat is fat. No matte how you slice it.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2008, 03:28:10 PM »
There is a fine line between fat and phat  :P

And PHAT is all OK!!!!!

Baby's got to have some meet uhaaaaa

Moosejay

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2008, 07:03:49 PM »
There is a fine line between fat and phat  :P

And PHAT is all OK!!!!!

Baby's got to have some meet uhaaaaa

Yeah..."baby got back..." or something like that...right?

Gym dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2008, 12:09:58 AM »
I have notice ethat myself at times when I have watched TV on most of the adds there are heavier and modle actors compare to some HOT female actors or modles.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2008, 12:15:34 AM »
I have notic ethat myself at times when I have watched TV on most of the adds there are heavier and modle actors compare to some HOT female actors or modles.

Do what now???   ???

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2008, 12:47:12 AM »
Hell yeah - and I can't stand it! I saw a bra comercial recently with plus sized women in it... I mean WTF !??! I don't want to be looking at hippo's in their 48FF size bra's, I want to see hot young victoria's secret models with tight ass bodies and cute perky breasts!

Fat people should address their problem instead of trying to make the world sympathetic to their cause, fuck being politically correct, fat is fat. No matte how you slice it.

99% of the time they are fat because they made themselves this way, and now we have to pretend they are beautiful and feel sorry for them ::)

Fuck off fatties, you made yourselves this way. Eat less and move more and you might look better ::)
No doubt about it...

Moosejay

« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2008, 06:32:08 AM »
Yes...there seems to be a shift downward in standard as to what is physically appealing....

Gym dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2008, 10:12:42 PM »
Fat people have feelings to, leave them alone or else!!!

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2008, 10:19:43 PM »
I was flipping the dial on my car stereo today, so I am unsure of the shoqw, but caught a report that stated that the average male/female actors or models used on television and print advertisements are heavier than 5 years ago. Supposedly this is because the average American/customer qwill relate better to someone wqho looks like them. Anyone notice such a trend?

Get a life, Dusa.