Author Topic: ANTECHRIST not ANTICHRIST/ ultimate wisdom by going against the grain and  (Read 1580 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
the ANTECHRIST not ANTICHRIST

The legend as it exists now might be a distortion of the original Hermetic term Antechrist. In Hermetic circles, the term  Antechrist designated one who would act as announcer of Christ, preparing the way. In these terms, the only Antechrist was John the Baptist. Thus, we use the word Antichrist to mean contrary to Christ and  Antechrist to mean before Christ.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/brujos/brujos_hablanE2_01.htm#I%20-%20MESSAGE%20FROM%20ISIS
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
this is just a clip from the article titled "STELLAR MAN"

its about being the master
A

The Biggest User

• Getbig II
  • YES!
I put a monitor on my floor so I can read and watch youtube whilst doing pushups for sets of 100

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Man, you are a crack head!
I hate the State.

Bast175

the ANTECHRIST not ANTICHRIST

The legend as it exists now might be a distortion of the original Hermetic term Antechrist. In Hermetic circles, the term  Antechrist designated one who would act as announcer of Christ, preparing the way. In these terms, the only Antechrist was John the Baptist. Thus, we use the word Antichrist to mean contrary to Christ and  Antechrist to mean before Christ.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/brujos/brujos_hablanE2_01.htm#I%20-%20MESSAGE%20FROM%20ISIS

Having fun with our free time are we? I think it to be a great shame that your mind is being wasted on this pointless drabble. I really do think the crack had its effects on your mind. There are numerous case studies of individuals who have lost it while becoming addicted. I can see you and your wretched, miserable, working class family huddled around a dimly lit dinner table while you speak of your theories on reptilians; the ones who try to communicate with you. You parents must be ashamed at the worthless waste of space they have brought into this world. You are not even worthy of the afterbirth that slithered out of your mothers festering stink hole. One can only hope for your untimely and tragic death and to spare others the pain of having to listen to your worthless blather. I fear once your parents pass you will be doomed to a street corner banging an empty bean and passing out pencils.

bigguns23

• Getbig IV
Johnny, I want to buy you a cold pilsner. 8)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Having fun with our free time are we? I think it to be a great shame that your mind is being wasted on this pointless drabble. I really do think the crack had its effects on your mind. There are numerous case studies of individuals who have lost it while becoming addicted. I can see you and your wretched, miserable, working class family huddled around a dimly lit dinner table while you speak of your theories on reptilians; the ones who try to communicate with you. You parents must be ashamed at the worthless waste of space they have brought into this world. You are not even worthy of the afterbirth that slithered out of your mothers festering stink hole. One can only hope for your untimely and tragic death and to spare others the pain of having to listen to your worthless blather. I fear once your parents pass you will be doomed to a street corner banging an empty bean and passing out pencils.

hi leafybug nice meltdown, right on time
A

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
let the haters hate, wadddy..you gotta do what you gotta do..

i feel it

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
let the haters hate, wadddy..you gotta do what you gotta do..

i feel it

my spark of light will brighten there silo's of darkness
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V

Despite obstacles already mentioned, sapiens in his individual manifestation (not as a species) can have latent superior qualities and characteristics, which may lead him to partially understand Hermetic truths. Motivated by this knowledge, sapiens can awaken to a superior reality. The sapiens individual can save himself from the lethargic destiny of humanity and eventually reach the world of the Hermeticists, magicians, or awakened men.
A

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
my spark of light will brighten there silo's of darkness
If you are going to be a leader, at least know the difference between "there" and "their" ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
If you are going to be a leader, at least know the difference between "there" and "their" ::)

'there' are many silos of darkness my friend
A

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
But some have already begun to light 'their' silos with an eternal flame. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
Shit, I have to go to bed but looks pretty interesting so I'ma get back at it tomorrow.

Despite obstacles already mentioned, sapiens in his individual manifestation (not as a species) can have latent superior qualities and characteristics, which may lead him to partially understand Hermetic truths. Motivated by this knowledge, sapiens can awaken to a superior reality. The sapiens individual can save himself from the lethargic destiny of humanity and eventually reach the world of the Hermeticists, magicians, or awakened men.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4951448613711060908&q=2012+enigma&total=27&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=1

When you have time you should watch this David Wilcock lecture, The 2012 Enigma. It explains lots of shit about ascension, cosmic consciousness, DNA evolution, pineal gland, timeline paradox and so much more. He has a very unique source of evidence for the events of 2012. You won't believe it!! It's simply a must see for anyone who wants a real education.
~

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
Saw it two days ago, he has to be a genius to be able to see all the connections. It's a very entertaining lecture.

smaul

• Getbig IV
  • Lets build some hurting bombs!

Have you ever read Dune?  You'd like it.
It hasn't helped...

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Shit, I have to go to bed but looks pretty interesting so I'ma get back at it tomorrow.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4951448613711060908&q=2012+enigma&total=27&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=1

When you have time you should watch this David Wilcock lecture, The 2012 Enigma. It explains lots of shit about ascension, cosmic consciousness, DNA evolution, pineal gland, timeline paradox and so much more. He has a very unique source of evidence for the events of 2012. You won't believe it!! It's simply a must see for anyone who wants a real education.

there are some pictures of david wilcock and edgar cayce and they look IDENTICAL!!!!! its the most freaky resemblance i have ever seen, many beleive he is a direct incarnation

look at these two ugly bastards, two perfectly identicle profits 

edgar cayce on left / david wilcock on right

A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V

then end of this video made me feel so feaking good!!

have a great day everyone!

fear not!

no anger, pure joy and love to all!
A

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
daddywaddy is spending too much time with bullshit and not fulfilling his potential
The Number 2 in Scranton

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
SOAR SOAR!!
Spirit of Truth

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
Saw it two days ago, he has to be a genius to be able to see all the connections. It's a very entertaining lecture.

Hell yeah. He's totally committed. He does an insane amount of research.

there are some pictures of david wilcock and edgar cayce and they look IDENTICAL!!!!! its the most freaky resemblance i have ever seen, many beleive he is a direct incarnation

look at these two ugly bastards, two perfectly identicle profits 

edgar cayce on left / david wilcock on right

haha yeah it must be awesome to know who you reincarnated from. I was probably a shaman or something.

then end of this video made me feel so feaking good!!

have a great day everyone!

fear not!

no anger, pure joy and love to all!

Yes, the final judgement will be according to your ability to:

1.) Acceptance and forgiveness of the self.
2.) If anyone upsets you the only reason they would is because they're hitting an issue you have. So if someone does something and it's no longer your issue, you won't be upset with them.

Once you live these simple steps, you'll be ready for ascension.
~