Author Topic: two questions brotha!  (Read 1006 times)

on one

• Getbig II
two questions brotha!
« on: March 11, 2008, 09:56:25 PM »
first my friend has alot of alpha pharma(india) test e and t prop ..wanted to know what peoples reviews were on their products they arent a UG. and two i just started the clen  today and i feel like my vision is decreased i cant tell if it is allergies since that does tend to happen to me and it is that time of the year. so wondering if anyone has had that experince also will it be ok to smoke pot still while on the clen cause i tend to do that as well

whitewidow

Re: two questions brotha!
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2008, 01:59:40 AM »
alpha pharma gear is decent. I dont reccomend mixing s stimulant drug with a downer drug thats asking for heart problems.stick to one or the other . I would go with the weed ;D

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2008, 03:24:56 AM »
I don't think weed would be a problem......except that it can make you less diciplined to stick to a strict diet or trainin schedule.
 8)

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2008, 05:05:07 AM »
first my friend has alot of alpha pharma(india) test e and t prop ..wanted to know what peoples reviews were on their products they arent a UG. and two i just started the clen  today and i feel like my vision is decreased i cant tell if it is allergies since that does tend to happen to me and it is that time of the year. so wondering if anyone has had that experince also will it be ok to smoke pot still while on the clen cause i tend to do that as well

Clen and weed seems like a contradiction to me.  One to burn fat and get in shape and the other gives you raging munchies that will have you eating everything in sight.

on one

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2008, 06:30:43 PM »
the clen is actually making me feel les hungry

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2008, 06:43:07 PM »
the clen is actually making me feel les hungry

All this talk of weed is making me hungy  ;)