Author Topic: Mom throws kids off of Dallas overpass  (Read 4088 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: Mom throws kids off of Dallas overpass
« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2008, 11:21:53 AM »
should have left that girl on the freeway

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2008, 12:11:34 PM »
Americans need to look at themselves. I always have a wry smile on my face when Americans try to liken my Arab brothers to cavemen and call them brutal, evil, backward and poor. America has such evils and decadence. There is terrible ignorance, drugs and poverty. So much so that this kind of thing is common. there was a case of an American junkie who put his baby in the oven and cooked it alive. there was an American who instead of pay support money for his child injected it with AIDS virus.

yet this society ravaged with such evils and problems sets itself up as the moral authority of the world and invades countries only to kill innocents and bring their peculiar brand of 'democracy'. all arguing and games aside, I hope some of the Americans here are capable of seeing this terrible irony.

Of course arabs aren`t brutal to children,this ones a lovely man. >:(

A man beheaded his nephew, aged just fifteen months, in front of his mother in a crowded Saudi Arabian supermarket, a newspaper in the country has reported.

According to Arab News, the "well-built" 25-year-old man, of Syrian nationality, picked up a large knife from a nearby store and decapitated the infant following a family argument at around 9:30am on Sunday.

The incident, which took place in the fruit and vegetable section of the supermarket in Jeddah, on the Red Sea coast of the country, has shocked the deeply conservative nation.

It is believed the row involved his sister and his brother-in-law. "The murderer was in a dispute with the boy’s mother and her husband. He chopped off the boy's head in front of the mother to get back at her," the English-language daily paper quoted a police officer as saying, on condition of anonymity.

The mother was taken to hospital after she and an onlooker both fainted at the scene.

"It happened so quickly. Before people could intervene, the man had cut more than half-way through the child’s neck," Abu Muhammad, an eyewitness, told Arab News.

Police sealed off the supermarket while forensic teams assessed the scene and gathered evidence. It reopened for business later that same day, around 1:15pm.

Murder is punishable by death in the Islamic country, and the sentence is usually carried out by beheading.

Gym dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2008, 12:21:34 PM »
What fucken sick lady.

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
  • go west young man.......break bread in the new lan
« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2008, 01:03:55 PM »
often times the Spartans would throw kids off bridges,kick their asses and throttle them to near death..........it was good for the kids ....it toughened them up and built character

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #29 on: March 12, 2008, 01:55:22 PM »
America. land of the free and the great liberators and civilized nation of the world.
Threw battery acid on any girls lately?
A

Moosejay

« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2008, 02:24:51 PM »
America. land of the free and the great liberators and civilized nation of the world.

Now you can go back to eating boiled sheep's heads from barrels festering in your marketplaces

Moosejay

« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2008, 02:26:37 PM »
Americans need to look at themselves. I always have a wry smile on my face when Americans try to liken my Arab brothers to cavemen and call them brutal, evil, backward and poor. America has such evils and decadence. There is terrible ignorance, drugs and poverty. So much so that this kind of thing is common. there was a case of an American junkie who put his baby in the oven and cooked it alive. there was an American who instead of pay support money for his child injected it with AIDS virus.

yet this society ravaged with such evils and problems sets itself up as the moral authority of the world and invades countries only to kill innocents and bring their peculiar brand of 'democracy'. all arguing and games aside, I hope some of the Americans here are capable of seeing this terrible irony.

I'd like to know what your female population thinks of....oh, never mind...sorry....