Author Topic: "If Jay Cutler Were Black He Would Never Even Be In The Olympia Top Six."  (Read 2906 times)

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
Nasser statement.

Discuss

mass 04

• Getbig V
 ::)

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
Nasser statement.

Discuss
I don't know know ..But I do know, if he had thick Trifocals,and spoke with a slur he difinitely wouldn't be Mr.O .

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
Nasser is just bitter because he knows if he wasnt a spitting image of George Castanza, he WOULDVE been Mr. Olympia!!!

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
Nasser is just bitter because he knows if he wasnt a spitting image of George Castanza, he WOULDVE been Mr. Olympia!!!
HOLY SHIT!!!!! LOL! HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
::)

This picture has it backwards.  When we are born, we are innately more drawn to those who are genetically similar to us or attractive.  A white baby is more comfortable with a white person than a black person.

But that's just a social construct right?  ::)
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
If Jay were Black, then he'd have a smaller waist and would probably look even freakier.

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
Black, his tan is already darker than some black pros!

Dave D

• Getbig V
This picture has it backwards.  When we are born, we are innately more drawn to those who are genetically similar to us or attractive.  A white baby is more comfortable with a white person than a black person.

But that's just a social construct right?  ::)

Babies tend to release alot of information about their preferences to the scientific community.

Rampage

• Getbig IV
why hasnt someone photoshopped cutler as a blackman yet ?

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition
why hasnt someone photoshopped cutler as a blackman yet ?

I have to agree with this statement, if Jay were black, he would be considered blocky and smooth.  Someone photoshop a pic of Jay from the 2001 Mr O and make his skin tone the same color as Ronnies.  And you will still see he comes no where near the muscularity of Ronnie, Dexter, and Victor.    He looked good back in 2001, but its been downhill since then.

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
I have to agree with this statement, if Jay were black, he would be considered blocky and smooth.  Someone photoshop a pic of Jay from the 2001 Mr O and make his skin tone the same color as Ronnies.  And you will still see he comes no where near the muscularity of Ronnie, Dexter, and Victor.    He looked good back in 2001, but its been downhill since then.

I agree that 2001 was his all time peak....and up until recently I ALWAYS argued that he got robbed that year,

until someone posted a shot of his back next to Coleman's...then I just though, "oh yeah"  ;D
just not good enough

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Just one black man's opinion...

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
If Jay were Black, then he'd have a smaller waist and would probably look even freakier.

yes but his calves would be smaller and ND would scorn him for it

m8

• Getbig V

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Fag T, did your parents teach you to play the race card from childhood?

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition
Fag T, did your parents teach you to play the race card from childhood?

No race card is being played here.  I think Yates had one of the best physiques in all of bodybuilding, and he's white?  I think Dennis Wolf can be Mr o.  I don't hate white bbers, I'm half white ::).  Its just that i don't think Jay should be the Mr O at this point, Vic should have beat him last year.  in 2001 Jay could have been MR O.  I have a feeling we will lose his title this year.

KSA

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Half white like Levrone, Dennis James, Paul Dillet, Obama, and so on  ;)

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
nice try,
try and erase all your jay bashing, ronnie worshipping posts.

you are probably one of those that see nothing wrong with ronnie's idiotic blatant rascism "one white mans opinion"

No race card is being played here.  I think Yates had one of the best physiques in all of bodybuilding, and he's white?  I think Dennis Wolf can be Mr o.  I don't hate white bbers, I'm half white ::).  Its just that i don't think Jay should be the Mr O at this point, Vic should have beat him last year.  in 2001 Jay could have been MR O.  I have a feeling we will lose his title this year.

MisterGX

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World

Shit, to look like this without the Chihuahua face would be off the the meter.

m8

• Getbig V

Racist!

England_1

• Getbig IV
Race doesn't change the fact that Jay is one of the most dominant bodybuilders ever from the front. And aside from Coleman he soundly defeats all other current competitors from the rear due to his overwhelming muscularity, proportion and good condition.
Team Yates

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"

Exophthalmic eyes. Monster thyroid abuse.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."

lol @ chihuahua!