Author Topic: IS GNC THE BIGGEST RIP OFF STORE EVER?  (Read 2373 times)

rk272727

• Getbig IV
IS GNC THE BIGGEST RIP OFF STORE EVER?
« on: March 12, 2008, 02:38:12 PM »
way overpriced
b

E N A N T H A T O R

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Re: IS GNC THE BIGGEST RIP OFF STORE EVER?
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2008, 02:47:28 PM »
way overpriced
Been using supplements long? ::)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2008, 10:10:05 AM »
Nope!!

Again, all it takes is patience. Wait for the markdowns; use the Gold Card; and clean up!!!

;D

phemonmmill32

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2008, 10:12:28 AM »
yeah, wait for markdown or the product is nearing expirtation in which you usually can find some really good values.. the only time i buy from gnc

pac-man

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2008, 10:31:27 PM »
I'm sure this topic has been beat to death...

If you want to score some products that are expiring for cheap, you can do that at GNC.

If you want to buy anything else be prepared to pay more than any other place on the planet.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2008, 12:12:29 AM »
Well here in Aus all supps are a rip off. But the gold card system thing helps, and every now and then they have buy 2 tubs of protein, get 20% off, 3 get 30% off. I bought 4 and got 40% off. Still cost me a shitload, but worked out to be ok value i guess.
No doubt about it...

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2008, 12:25:09 AM »
I hate the State.

Mr. Jingles

• Getbig II
  • Success is measured by the size of your BALLS!!!
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2008, 07:24:01 AM »
Over priced and never have what you need.........the store blows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Slintowin4424

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Seminar May 10 in brea message me for details
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2008, 09:50:49 AM »
Gnc was the originator gotta give credit where credit is do but now theirs nutri shop and they match any price or beat it and they carry everything

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2008, 04:17:13 PM »
I can honestly say I have never bought supplements from GNC - we have them here in the UK too - how that store stays in business I'll never know.  :-\

Carmello

• Getbig III
  • Believe it or not. Your choice.
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2008, 06:40:51 PM »
What are you talking about!? Maybe the GNC stores outside of the NY/NJ area are a bad value, but i get 45% off everything in the store the first 7 days of the month. For example: ON protein 5lbs is 36 bucks. 5lbs of Muscle milk is 40 bucks. Now that's cheap even compared to online stores. Don't get much better than that 'round these parts.
CEA999

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2008, 11:55:27 AM »
What are you talking about!? Maybe the GNC stores outside of the NY/NJ area are a bad value, but i get 45% off everything in the store the first 7 days of the month. For example: ON protein 5lbs is 36 bucks. 5lbs of Muscle milk is 40 bucks. Now that's cheap even compared to online stores. Don't get much better than that 'round these parts.

I live in Florida, and the GNCs in the Sunshine State have good deals, too. There's one at a particular mall that almost always has stuff marked down. Most of the time, it's the RTDs, either the GNC ones or the kind from ABB (Pure Pro, Mass Recovery, Blue Thunder).

And, if you're in the mood to try MuscleTech's or Gaspari Nutrition's new stuff, GNC often has the "Buy one; get one 50% off" promotion (in this case, that promo is for MuscleTech's sister company, Muscle Asylum).

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2008, 12:11:31 PM »
I live in Florida, and the GNCs in the Sunshine State have good deals, too. There's one at a particular mall that almost always has stuff marked down. Most of the time, it's the RTDs, either the GNC ones or the kind from ABB (Pure Pro, Mass Recovery, Blue Thunder).

And, if you're in the mood to try MuscleTech's or Gaspari Nutrition's new stuff, GNC often has the "Buy one; get one 50% off" promotion (in this case, that promo is for MuscleTech's sister company, Muscle Asylum).

QUIT IT with you and your undercover sales rep Muscle tech spam shit already you fkn floridian TOOL you!
?

ONDEZNTS

• Getbig II
  • Go Hard or Go Home
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2008, 12:37:05 PM »
It's like anything else, they have some good deals and then they have some things you can find elsewhere  cheaper.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2008, 12:55:23 PM »
QUIT IT with you and your undercover sales rep Muscle tech spam shit already you fkn floridian TOOL you!

Get this through your skull, Mr. "Rebel Without a Clue": I do not now, nor have I ever worked for MuscleTech or any other supplement company, such as Gaspari Nutrition, Optimum Nutrition, ABB, or any other entity I mentioned (which you, in your knee-yerk haste to blubber and wail upon the very mention of MuscleTech, neglected to see).

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2008, 01:15:50 PM »
It's like anything else, they have some good deals and then they have some things you can find elsewhere  cheaper.

Indeed!! For those weeping and gnashing their teeth about the price of protein powder, I recommend checking out Vitamin Shoppe. Its BodyTech line has a protein powder called Whey Tech, which goes for $25-$28 for a 5-lb. jug (the lower price is on the website; the higher price in at the retail store).

For a slightly higher quality of protein powder, there's Whey Tech 24 Pro, which has more Whey protein Isolate, a higher percentage of protein per serving, and contains Aminogen. A 5-lb jug of that goes for about $35.

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2008, 01:09:15 PM »
NON GNC products are generally overpriced.....   but GNC's line of supps are pretty good.  Try the Anabolic Leucine Stack...