Author Topic: This is happenning way too often-time for a concealed weapon permit  (Read 838 times)

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
Once again a beautiful girl was the the victim of two savages. 

Carson's body was found about a mile from campus on March 5. She has been shot several times, including once in the head. Carson, above, was a Morehead-Cain scholar. Thousands gathered Thursday at two campus memorial services to remember her.
The almost simultaneous murders of White co-eds at two different, prominent universities, Auburn and University of North Carolina, should bring attention to an epidemic of brutal African-American crimes against White women in the United States.
There is an incredible disproportionate rate of Black crimes against Whites in contrast to White crimes against Blacks. Per capita Black cross racial crimes of 50 or even 100 percent greater than Whites would be bad enough, but the Black crime rates against Whites are actually many times greater than White on Black crimes. Blacks are an estimated 57 (that is 5,700 percent!) times more likely to commit violent crime against a white than vice versa, and 136 times (13,600 percent!) more likely to commit robbery. (see the color of crime report published by the New Century Foundation – an analysis of crime figures taken from official Justice Department crime reports) http://www.nc-f.org/

Perhaps the most shocking of all the crime data dealing with cross-race crime is the incredible rate of crime by Black males against White women. According to U.S. Justice Department figures over 34,460 White women are sexually assaulted or raped by Black men each year, and most authorities believe that the actual rape figures are at least twice the reported number. In perhaps the most shocking crime figure of all is the number of White rapes against Black women. Statistically, it is 0! Because they have fewer than 10 cases nationally.

According to murder figures released by the Justice Department in 2002, , Black predators are at least 22 times (2,200 percent) more likely to murder White women than the reverse. In regard to gang attacks including the horrible specter of gang rape, the figures are literally off the charts, with at least a 200 times (that’s 20,000 percent!) greater chance of Blacks committing gang assaults and that includes both White men and women victims!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Re: This is happenning way too often-time for a concealed weapon permit
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2008, 03:20:48 PM »
Handing out more conceal carry gun permits wouldn't help prevent crime.. And besides, doesn't NC have less regulated gun laws? It's people in the northeast(likeme) who ought to be complaining..  ::)

Feel sorry for that girl, but at the same time let's not turn it into a race thing.

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2008, 03:22:06 PM »

Feel sorry for that girl, but at the same time let's not turn it into a race thing.

Oh, come on, this is getbig.

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2008, 03:24:13 PM »
Handing out more conceal carry gun permits wouldn't help prevent crime.. And besides, doesn't NC have less regulated gun laws? It's people in the northeast(likeme) who ought to be complaining..  ::)

Well if you want to ignore statistics, then I guess race has nothing to do with it. And I'm definitely seeing to it that my girlfriend is armed to she won't become a "statistic."

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2008, 03:25:20 PM »
And I'm definitely seeing to it that my girlfriend is armed to she won't become a "statistic."

Good for you. Fighting the good fight.  Someone should give you a medal sometime.

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2008, 03:31:16 PM »
Good for you. Fighting the good fight.  Someone should give you a medal sometime.
I live in West Palm Beach, Florida..in a nice part, but unfortunately that doesn't insulate you because you have to drive through some iffy areas to get places. There's tons of carjackings, murders, rapes in the nearby areas. Maybe you live in an all-white part of the country and you don't have these problems..so good for you as well. I don't need a medal for not wanting myself or my woman to be a victim to some primitive screwup.

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2008, 03:36:11 PM »
For the political side of this, anyone thinking that decent law abiding citizens should not be able to defend themselves against Predators is an assinine liberal. Do the Bleeding hearts actually think that most Criminals obtain their weapons through legal channels? Yes, this is an old argument but I get highly irritated by the concept of someone telling me I can't have a gun and just to roll over and die for some ignorant murderous savage.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2008, 04:07:13 PM »
The shitbag who shot those religious students in Israel was reservist whoi had his weapon...imagine if a reservist at Va Tech or the other shootings had weapons...IF that happened where I went to school.....those idiots would have been dead long before the cops ever got to them. Gun free zones mean dead law abiding citizens.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2008, 04:11:21 PM »
The shitbag who shot those religious students in Israel was reservist whoi had his weapon...imagine if a reservist at Va Tech or the other shootings had weapons...IF that happened where I went to school.....those idiots would have been dead long before the cops ever got to them. Gun free zones mean dead law abiding citizens.

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2008, 04:47:03 PM »
Handing out more conceal carry gun permits wouldn't help prevent crime..

???