Author Topic: Got milk ?  (Read 8211 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Got milk ?
« on: March 13, 2008, 12:36:20 PM »

Here's my2 cents regarding milk : 

milk is not the best choice as far as foods that are nourishing go. For  starters, it's from a COW for a CALF...Casein, the protein inmilk has the lowest biological value of complete proteins, and not least, did I mention most people are more or less lactose intolerant ?.....I can't even begin to fathom who introduced us to cow milk or milk period, but I have a feeling that it's one of the et's that tinkered a bit with us. Same for meat in all it's forms. I'll say this one out loud: WE ARE NOT BUILT FOR MEAT. It's the reptiles that introduced us to it. If u study our digestive system and compare it to carnivorous animals/fish etc...you'll see vast differences. I strongly believe that we were at origins an agricultural race who did not bred animals to kill them later. We are not compatible with meat , which lowers our vibrations not to mention what we ingest and absorb after a cow has been frightened and terrorized with hammer blows to the skull to render it unconscious.

The milk the cow produces to feed the baby cow is a SPECIFIC formula for the BABY COW. I wonder why don't we milk lactating women if milk is so nourishing ???  :-X  It's PERFECT for the baby from It's mom, but that's where it stops.

Any thoughts ?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Got milk ?
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2008, 12:40:55 PM »
Let's not forget the latest craze in baby food ( don't worry : UNCLE SAM truly cares about your health ) .... :-X

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2008, 01:24:15 PM »
?

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2008, 01:33:52 PM »

milk is not the best choice as far as foods that are nourishing go. For  starters, it's from a COW for a CALF...Casein, the protein inmilk has the lowest biological value of complete proteins, and not least, did I mention most people are more or less lactose intolerant ?.....I can't even begin to fathom who introduced us to cow milk or milk period, but I have a feeling that it's one of the et's that tinkered a bit with us. Same for meat in all it's forms. I'll say this one out loud: WE ARE NOT BUILT FOR MEAT. It's the reptiles that introduced us to it. If u study our digestive system and compare it to carnivorous animals/fish etc...you'll see vast differences. I strongly believe that we were at origins an agricultural race who did not bred animals to kill them later. We are not compatible with meat , which lowers our vibrations not to mention what we ingest and absorb after a cow has been frightened and terrorized with hammer blows to the skull to render it unconscious.

The milk the cow produces to feed the baby cow is a SPECIFIC formula for the BABY COW. I wonder why don't we milk lactating women if milk is so nourishing ???  :-X  It's PERFECT for the baby from It's mom, but that's where it stops.

Any thoughts ?

Are you suggesting we all drink breast milk.  I hear its hella-sour.

Swedish Viking

• Getbig IV
  • http://plunkan.blogspot.com/
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2008, 01:37:46 PM »
Raw milk is a very different story.  90% of those who have lactose intolerance could handle raw milk just fine.  Same thing with full fat milk, not quite as much so as raw, but way more than regular or skim.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2008, 01:43:01 PM »
u GUYS ARE TOTALLY MISSING THE POINT : YOU can also eat feces and be ok...but is it nourishing for u ?

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2008, 02:03:15 PM »
eating feces?

Swedish Viking

• Getbig IV
  • http://plunkan.blogspot.com/
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2008, 02:06:17 PM »
I'm not missing the point.  Check out realmilk.com.  I'm not sure that humans are specifically designed to drink cow milk, but it has nourishing qualities. 

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2008, 02:08:15 PM »
im milking the lizard right now on a nice rack of mother tits.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2008, 02:11:35 PM »
I'm not missing the point.  Check out realmilk.com.  I'm not sure that humans are specifically designed to drink cow milk, but it has nourishing qualities. 
I can tell u for sure that I won't be checking out that site. But please think for yourself and nevermind the "experts" ....it is nourishing : for the calf sucking during that perios specifically....do you think cows exist in nature to feed u milk and for u to slaughter them for milk ? If so we got one unfair cruel god if u ask me. :-\

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2008, 02:13:08 PM »
Humans are the only mammals in the world who drink the milk of another animal. Thought for the day. ;)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2008, 02:14:46 PM »
Humans are the only mammals in the world who drink the milk of another animal. Thought for the day. ;)
thank u. Independent thinker of the day goes to you my friend. :)

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2008, 02:23:14 PM »
there is hardly anything that tastes better than ice cold milk right out of the fridge...
Of course only pussies drink out of a glass ;)... right out of the bottle tastes better too.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2008, 02:29:51 PM »
there is hardly anything that tastes better than ice cold milk right out of the fridge...
Of course only pussies drink out of a glass ;)... right out of the bottle tastes better too.

and at a hot summer day and being thirsty as hell. the only time i really enjoy drinking milk.

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2008, 02:48:44 PM »
Humans are the only mammals in the world who wear the fur of another mammal. Thought for the day.

Oh yeah, that's because we're smarter than they are.
BigNationRadio.com

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2008, 02:53:29 PM »
Semenreceptacle eats pieces of shit for breakfast!!

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2008, 02:55:04 PM »

Was I the only one that thought this thread was going to be about "TittyBoy"? ??? ??? ???

(Cue columbusdude)

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Check out www.muscleshoppe.com for the best prices
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2008, 03:03:26 PM »
Quote from:  BigJ on Today at 02:13:08 PM
Humans are the only mammals in the world who drink the milk of another animal. Thought for the day.

Not true...there have been cases where dogs adopt kittens and become seregate mothers feeding kittens their milk.

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2008, 03:16:54 PM »

Was I the only one that thought this thread was going to be about "TittyBoy"? ??? ??? ???

(Cue columbusdude)

I swear man I was thinking just that. How could this thread have made it some far without this:

MMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2008, 03:22:44 PM »

Any thoughts ?

you reiterate my thoughts. social medicine in your country but you gotta wait 5 hours to get seen? wtf?

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2008, 03:28:12 PM »
bullshit, how would humans get essential fats if they stay on an cold northern hemisphere island? or the north pole? without animal meat.

think before you post.

hope this helps
175lbs by 31st July

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Check out www.muscleshoppe.com for the best prices
« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2008, 03:30:06 PM »
The human body has the enzymes to breakdown animal protein.

phemonmmill32

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2008, 03:33:14 PM »
i totally disagree.  what's next, you're gonna say the calcium in milk is poisoning our body

you don't lack it, don't drink it and deal with the consequences down the road

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2008, 04:54:10 PM »
 ;D
Spirit of Truth

technokc

• Getbig IV
  • Official member Getbig 300!!