Author Topic: FORGET SQUATS  (Read 3925 times)

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
FORGET SQUATS
« on: March 13, 2008, 02:08:29 PM »
this is HaRdKORE

Stark

• Getbig V
Re: FORGET SQUATS
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2008, 02:28:58 PM »
Sorry that was gayer than a 300lbs musclebear walking his Shih Tzu

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2008, 02:50:00 PM »

I usually superset those with squats  :-*
just not good enough

Team Diver

• Getbig IV
  • Squeeeeze!!!
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2008, 02:55:45 PM »
Van Damme??  ??? ???

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2008, 03:05:14 PM »
gayer than financing your "music career" as a 4000 dollar prostitute.

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2008, 03:21:05 PM »
I was just to start a new thread with somthing like that, here is another guy, seems to be pretty allround

SquatAss

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2008, 03:21:29 PM »
Steve Cotter can do some impressive things. He does 6 or 7 one legged squats jumping on and off a table. Imagine trying that yourself. Oh wait no I'm sorry this is getbig the average here is probably around 20 of those.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2008, 03:31:51 PM »
Steve Cotter can do some impressive things. He does 6 or 7 one legged squats jumping on and off a table. Imagine trying that yourself. Oh wait no I'm sorry this is getbig the average here is probably around 20 of those.
Why the hell he did such a dangerous thing? ???

FrenchFrie

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2008, 03:42:40 PM »
the point of this propaganda is to sell bogus methods to build muscle while working out using machines and free wieghts...
and pretend you built your physique doing stupid "hardcore" exercises with almost nothing...

Its the same old shit over and over again, like supps sellers who pretend pros got huge cause they ate their fucking protein powders...

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2008, 03:44:20 PM »

Yeah he is a uniquely fit individual, and I'm sure this exercise is tough, I just couldn't help posting it here because it epitomizes teh BOSU Ghey

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2008, 03:46:09 PM »
Yeah he is a uniquely fit individual, and I'm sure this exercise is tough, I just couldn't help posting it here because it epitomizes teh BOSU Ghey

as a matter of fact I think it beats out the barbell back squats on top of the ball for being gheyest bosu exercise ever.

I'm pretty proud of myself for finding this clip

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2008, 03:55:01 PM »
this is HaRdKORE

Impressive athletic moves , but hardly anything that would be effective in building quad mass without serious risk of injury. If I tried that, my sorry ass would be in the hospital LOL
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2008, 04:50:16 PM »
Impressive athletic moves , but hardly anything that would be effective in building quad mass without serious risk of injury. If I tried that, my sorry ass would be in the hospital LOL

Future trip to the ER!!
Spirit of Truth

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2008, 04:56:27 PM »
I was just to start a new thread with somthing like that, here is another guy, seems to be pretty allround

now this guy is impressive ' i think' becuase i havent seen many  dudes do the wheel to standing straight up. i cant tell if hes 5'6 and 150 pounds that is less impressive BUT still IMPRESSIVE , id like to see a dude 200+ doing it. that is my goal i havent been able to do it i think im close to getting only 1 lol. this dude is certainly tuff and functional muscle
A

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2008, 05:02:26 PM »
now this guy is impressive ' i think' becuase i havent seen many  dudes do the wheel to standing straight up. i cant tell if hes 5'6 and 150 pounds that is less impressive BUT still IMPRESSIVE , id like to see a dude 200+ doing it. that is my goal i havent been able to do it i think im close to getting only 1 lol. this dude is certainly tuff and functional muscle

Well the ab wheel would be more effective if he did it with straight arms and without momentum.  The hardest position is completely outstretched, there is almost no tension standing up.

Johnny you should get more into bodyweight training, check out beastskills.com (that guy is a real BEAST!)

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2008, 05:11:42 PM »
Well, all those guys are alright, but I bet none of them can squat and touch the ground with their balls

TITUS CAN!!

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2008, 07:15:10 PM »
Well, all those guys are alright, but I bet none of them can squat and touch the ground with their balls

TITUS CAN!!

LOL..."titus ball squats" will now officially replace the name "ATF squats"  ;)
just not good enough

Gym dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2008, 11:47:09 PM »
Very impressive flexibilty.

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2008, 04:57:02 AM »

this Ross guy is awesome, i already saw his website and he do some incredible stuff. His boxing skills are mad also!
!

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2008, 05:48:11 AM »

Ross is the real deal, he specializes to athletes rather than bodybuilders but does do weights himself.
He actually has a great physique, I bought one of his books when I was boxing as an amateur

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2008, 06:33:39 AM »

I usually superset those with squats  :-*
hahahaha RLMAO
L