Author Topic: First they ignored him...  (Read 1221 times)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
First they ignored him...
« on: March 13, 2008, 06:45:34 PM »
now they can't get enough of him. He's been on Fox more often now than he has been while he was actively running.

Ron Paul talks about the falling dollar.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
Re: First they ignored him...
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2008, 07:23:13 PM »
good stuff man!

Purge_WTF

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2008, 08:27:35 PM »
  I saw Ron on Neil Cavuto's show the other night. Cavuto, a blatant Neocon, was surprisingly respectful--probably because they realize that Ron's bid for the Presidency has been put on the back burner.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2008, 08:47:47 PM »
  I saw Ron on Neil Cavuto's show the other night. Cavuto, a blatant Neocon, was surprisingly respectful--probably because they realize that Ron's bid for the Presidency has been put on the back burner.

I saw that one too, I was surprised he was pretty civil towards Ron. I agree with your second point too. It doesn't make any sense that they ignored him at the most important time but it does make sense, if you know what I mean.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2008, 06:33:35 AM »
Good stuff!  So far I've liked everything that I have read or heard about Ron Paul.  If I were the president of the United States, I would beg Ron Paul to be my top advisor.

Ron Paul is not a politician.  He is an honest MD who also happens to know a lot about economics, about the US constitution and US history.  He examines the symptoms of a problem, diagnoses the problem, makes predictions and finds solutions to problems.  People like him should be running countries, not politicians.  At worst, politicians should have people like him as advisers.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2008, 10:24:52 AM »
Good stuff!  So far I've liked everything that I have read or heard about Ron Paul.  If I were the president of the United States, I would beg Ron Paul to be my top advisor.

Ron Paul is not a politician.  He is an honest MD who also happens to know a lot about economics, about the US constitution and US history.  He examines the symptoms of a problem, diagnoses the problem, makes predictions and finds solutions to problems.  People like him should be running countries, not politicians.  At worst, politicians should have people like him as advisers.

I agree.  He'd be a good advisor. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2008, 11:05:32 AM »
I agree.  He'd be a good advisor. 

i agree.  if nothing else, a voice of non-corp influenced common sense in a city full of people who owe special interest groups and have other loyalties.

if's funny that RP, an air force captain, MD, and 10-time congressman was considered unqualified for prez but Obama is somehow qualified because he gives a good speech.

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2008, 12:14:35 PM »
He's absolutely right about the economy being sustained by false money.  Interest rates need to rise significantly to discourage borrowing.  Instead, the fed keeps dropping rates in hopes of "stimulating" the economy and enabling people to borrow more than they can afford.   

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2008, 12:18:42 PM »
I met Ron Paul while I was in capitol hill 2 days ago  8)
follow the arrows

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2008, 06:23:07 PM »
I met Ron Paul while I was in capitol hill 2 days ago  8)

Cool. Chat him up a bit?

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2008, 06:25:52 PM »
Cool. Chat him up a bit?

I doubt he could, RP was censored.   :o ;D