Author Topic: pmq questiond  (Read 862 times)

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
pmq questiond
« on: March 13, 2008, 08:07:27 PM »
gh15, please leave my name out if you make a thread of this, but...

Since you are currently helping administer hospice care to Patrick Swayze, Matt C and I were wondering what bodybuilding compounds you might recommend to one dying of terminally-diagnosed pancreatic cancer. 

Thank you. 

Oh and please leave Matt C's name out too if you plan to make a thread of this.  Thanks.

LATS

• Getbig IV
Re: pmq questiond
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2008, 08:26:59 PM »
 come on now.. i dont agree with everything gh15 says but, he never said swayze..

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2008, 08:40:19 PM »
come on now.. i dont agree with everything gh15 says but, he never said swayze..

Well who else could it be?  He said it's someone that everyone knows.  And its not Wayne Demilia because his is prostate cancer.  I think Moosejay is cured, and The Coach's 20 year old step-son shook his terminal illness off as well.  Not to mention, 240's been in remission of his terminal illness for like 2 years now.  Lee Priest is already dead, and Joe Weider will be frozen cryogenically.  I guess it only leaves Tom Prince but gh15 hasn't seemed to speak too highly of him...

So many people dying for us bitches, so little time to properly dietize them with pre-mortem PIP appreciation threads on Getbig...   

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2008, 08:46:07 PM »
Nasser is awesome.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2008, 08:55:43 PM »
Nasser is awesome.

There's no way gh15 is Nasser, Matt.  Nasser spoke relatively favorably of Titus in his most recent interview for bodybuilding.com, when it was actually gh15's vitriolic scorn for Craig Titus ("teh murderder")'s most devious deed that first prompted him to start posting on Getbig right after the Melissa James story broke.  gh15 hates Titus with a passion.  And I'll admit, I liked Nasser's take on Titus alot better than gh15's. 

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2008, 09:12:26 PM »
There's no way gh15 is Nasser, Matt.  Nasser spoke relatively favorably of Titus in his most recent interview for bodybuilding.com, when it was actually gh15's vitriolic scorn for Craig Titus ("teh murderder")'s most devious deed that first prompted him to start posting on Getbig right after the Melissa James story broke.  gh15 hates Titus with a passion.  And I'll admit, I liked Nasser's take on Titus alot better than gh15's. 

Ah, that makes sense.  Nasser also said he has not visited the boards since November of 2007.  From this statement, I deem it impossible for gh15 to be Nasser and conclude all additional investigation into the matter.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2008, 09:35:40 PM »
Ah, that makes sense.  Nasser also said he has not visited the boards since November of 2007.  From this statement, I deem it impossible for gh15 to be Nasser and conclude all additional investigation into the matter.

Good thinking Matt. 

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2008, 05:44:33 AM »
Im still convinced its Nasser, He changes his opinions to through you guys off somtimes.
shotgun on the team