Author Topic: 2008 NPC Metrolina - May 10, 2008  (Read 10524 times)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Re: 2008 NPC Metrolina - May 10, 2008
« Reply #50 on: March 14, 2008, 03:39:58 PM »
Blokes like Melvin are a gift to local bb contests. This guy has no shame and gets up there and gives the audience his best. That stuff is priceless. Will someone get his classic, trademark routine on YouTube so we can all enjoy Melvin at his very best.

Watching novices, etc., is like watching Karaoke. The really bad ones entertain the most. Don't ask me why this is true. I love it when these beginners go up to the judges after the show to find out what they have to do to improve. Sometimes the audience gets behind these beginners and for some strange reason these guys believe they are appreciated. Well, they are but not the way they think!

Melvin Goodrum

• Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: March 14, 2008, 03:47:23 PM »
Blokes like Melvin are a gift to local bb contests. This guy has no shame and gets up there and gives the audience his best. That stuff is priceless. Will someone get his classic, trademark routine on YouTube so we can all enjoy Melvin at his very best.

Watching novices, etc., is like watching Karaoke. The really bad ones entertain the most. Don't ask me why this is true. I love it when these beginners go up to the judges after the show to find out what they have to do to improve. Sometimes the audience gets behind these beginners and for some strange reason these guys believe they are appreciated. Well, they are but not the way they think!

Vince, I'm showing up in contest shape or I'm not competing at all....period.  Now that I work at a gym as a trainer, I certainly cannot come in poor shape so don't expect the same result I had 4 years ago..... ;D 

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #52 on: March 14, 2008, 03:50:12 PM »
......Now that I work at a gym as a trainer........

what?
are you delusional?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #53 on: March 14, 2008, 05:41:03 PM »
Good to hear that Melvin is doing something he has qualifications for. It's a bit hard to keep up with all your chopping and changing re a career choice. What happened to your dream of a studio?

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
« Reply #54 on: March 14, 2008, 08:44:27 PM »

Vince, I'm showing up in contest shape or I'm not competing at all....period.  Now that I work at a gym as a trainer, I certainly cannot come in poor shape so don't expect the same result I had 4 years ago..... ;D 

Who are you training...the cleaning lady? ???
"What we do in life ECHOES in eternity "

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #55 on: March 14, 2008, 10:35:20 PM »
I truly believe Goodrum is Autistic.  There is no other answer.  And I love the line where he says he s going to ask the promoter if he can pose for n extra 1.5 minutes.  I love it.  To bad some Getbiggers can't go to the show and bring some pea-shooters and nail Goodrum while he is posing.  It might help his placing.  And Vince what gym in hell would hire you as a personal trainer.  And a better question is who the hell would hire you to train them.  Why weren't you at the Olympia?

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #56 on: March 14, 2008, 10:54:11 PM »

Nope, and its partially what's driving me this year.

I'm training 6 days a week and I'm doing it on a 1200 a day calorie diet.  I'm pretty moody and have eaten enough fish to grow gills.

My goal is always to win the show but also to come in better than last time.   I've never joked around on any contest or complained about not placing so I don't know what the hell GetitinNY is even talking about.  I'm not the "local competitor" and the fact is that there are people that have shown up much worse than me at a bodybuilding event.

Yes, I will have a lot of friends in the audience cheering me on....something that NY trash doesn't have.  Sorry if your life is a lonely shadow....lol.

Oh and JaeJonna, you're fat and no-one loves you.  And quite frankly, you got your ass PUNKED BY RHINO!!!!  He made you his gay bitch..... :D   

your going to lose whatever small amount of muscle you have.  6 days a week on 1200 calories....     honestly..your fucking retarded..

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: March 14, 2008, 11:08:46 PM »
your going to lose whatever small amount of muscle you have.  6 days a week on 1200 calories....     honestly..your fucking retarded..
Help him out Candi

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: March 14, 2008, 11:11:18 PM »
Help him out Candi
suck my dick, whateva

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: March 14, 2008, 11:13:02 PM »
suck my dick, whateva
Why the hate ,Candi ??? ???

AVBG

« Reply #60 on: March 14, 2008, 11:15:01 PM »
candi=owned  ;D

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
  • My power is discombobulatingly & devastating!
« Reply #61 on: March 14, 2008, 11:15:42 PM »

WHY THE FU.CK WOULD ANYONE PAY MONEY

Who are you training...the cleaning lady? ???

NO HE JUST TRAINS HOMOS!

candi=owned  ;D

THAT HAPPENS TO CANDI EVERYDAY.

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: March 14, 2008, 11:17:16 PM »

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: March 14, 2008, 11:18:18 PM »
Why the hate ,Candi ??? ???
same question to you, buddy

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #64 on: March 14, 2008, 11:25:09 PM »
"Mentzer diet"

LOL

If Vince had superior genetics and was on a boat load of steroids as well as amphetamines it might work LOL

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
  • My power is discombobulatingly & devastating!
« Reply #65 on: March 14, 2008, 11:25:24 PM »
suck my dick, whateva

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) YOU MUST BE IN HIGHSCHOOL STILL?

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: March 14, 2008, 11:26:28 PM »
"Mentzer diet"

LOL

If Vince had superior genetics and was on a boat load of steroids as well as amphetamines it might work LOL
i was thinking something along the same lines...  ;D ;D

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: March 14, 2008, 11:31:55 PM »
same question to you, buddy
I like you Candy, you attacked me first ,for no reason :-\

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #68 on: March 15, 2008, 12:23:09 AM »

Dear lord......should I even say anything?

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: March 15, 2008, 09:48:03 AM »
The same friggin "local competitor' year after year, same weight class, same body, same build, the onlt thing that changes is they get really creative, and buy flashy colored posing trunks.I was judging one show and this "local competitor " decided to wear yellow posing trunks, that year, which is great.But when you wear light colored posing trunks, you should never touch your posing trunks, when you have Pro Tan on your hands, other wise it stains your posing trunks.
Well this guy must of has a bad itch or something on his buttocks, because he was wearing these yellow posing trunks, with brown Pro-Tan all over his butt, to the point it looked like he shit himself.It was truly a mess.I felt bad for the guy.Imagine getting pics back from a show, and seeing that you looked like you shit your pants,lol.
Another thing this" local competitor" does, is try to dance in there routine, when they cant dance to begin with.There is nothing worse then seeing some idiot on stage trying to do the "Cabbage Patch" ( a dance from the 1980's ) and do it incorrectly.
I dont know if these people are just drunk or stupid, lmao.I think they mistake the people laughing at them as cheering so it encourages them to pose longer, and do more silly shit, lmao.
Lastly the "local compeitor" does, is they pose really really hard, to the point they make these weird ass faces, yey no matter how hard they pose, not a vain or a muscle shows.
All you see is this smooth ass greasy monster, on stage, making a total ass of himself on stage.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: March 15, 2008, 10:08:58 AM »
Vince as far a friends go ,I have had alot of friends attend the shows I have done, because when I competed, I actually came into the show in "contest shape".Meaning at 3.5% -4% bodyfat, at every show.
My first contest I did, I weighed 210 lbs, got 4th place, the second show, I weighed 216lbs a year later, and I won the whole dam show. That was the Natural International.Then I won the Natural Worlds 3 years later.
Can anybody imagine Vinces cheering section????????????
He will have Queen Vissy, in a cheer leading get up,aswell every homo sexual and transexual from within a 500 mile radius attend the show.I have nothing against homosexual, I beleive live and let live.But you know Vince and Queen Vissy are going to put up posters at all the local bars and tell all there freinds to come support Vince.So if you are a straight man, and you are a bodybuilder, you might not want to attend this show.You might just want to "sit this one out".`

Melvin Goodrum

• Getbig III
« Reply #71 on: March 15, 2008, 11:48:33 AM »
Vince as far a friends go ,I have had alot of friends attend the shows I have done, because when I competed, I actually came into the show in "contest shape".Meaning at 3.5% -4% bodyfat, at every show.
My first contest I did, I weighed 210 lbs, got 4th place, the second show, I weighed 216lbs a year later, and I won the whole dam show. That was the Natural International.Then I won the Natural Worlds 3 years later.
Can anybody imagine Vinces cheering section????????????
He will have Queen Vissy, in a cheer leading get up,aswell every homo sexual and transexual from within a 500 mile radius attend the show.I have nothing against homosexual, I beleive live and let live.But you know Vince and Queen Vissy are going to put up posters at all the local bars and tell all there freinds to come support Vince.So if you are a straight man, and you are a bodybuilder, you might not want to attend this show.You might just want to "sit this one out".`

I've always found that when folks like you talk about gays in your manner indicates that you are a closet homo.  The fact that you mentioned seeing Vissy in a cheerleading outfit TWICE concludes my hypothesis that you're getting a fat chubby from thinking about seeing a man in a cheerleading outfit. 

Why do you keep bringing up seeing my boyfriend in a cheerleading outfit for ???  Does it make you horny or something.... :D

In any event, you've drugged your way into your contest and you cheated in natural events as well so why even bring that up.  I've competed clean and healthy and I simply get better with time and training. 

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #72 on: March 15, 2008, 11:49:54 AM »

I've always found that when folks like you talk about gays in your manner indicates that you are a closet homo.  The fact that you mentioned seeing Vissy in a cheerleading outfit TWICE concludes my hypothesis that you're getting a fat chubby from thinking about seeing a man in a cheerleading outfit. 

Why do you keep bringing up seeing my boyfriend in a cheerleading outfit for ???  Does it make you horny or something.... :D

In any event, you've drugged your way into your contest and you cheated in natural events as well so why even bring that up.  I've competed clean and healthy and I simply get better with time and training. 

PREACH PREACH!!
Spirit of Truth

Melvin Goodrum

• Getbig III
« Reply #73 on: March 15, 2008, 11:51:22 AM »
Vince , is  QueenVissy a dwarf ? Be honest .

Since he's white and not a #$#@%$ like you, he's 5"8

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #74 on: March 15, 2008, 12:39:07 PM »
Vince I am a very happily married straight man, who has beautiful wife, and a great life.
The queen vissy in a cheer leading outfit, was just a joke, dont take it so seriously, ligthen up.
As far as my drug use, I was totally drug free up until 2002, every natural show I did polygraphed tested EVERY  athlete, and urine tested the winner in every class.
I competed on anabolics from the years 2003-2005, and was very open and honest about my anabolic use.
I haven't used an anabolic is over 2 1/2 year, and I still weigh 245lbs, and I am fairly lean, I am right around 7-8% bodyfat.
The bottom line is I believe natural bodybuilders are "real bodybuilders", because they dont just rely on drugs to build there bodies.I am not bashinh guys who use anabolics, but the reason I stopped competing is because its literally chemical warfare out there.
The person who uses the most drugs and the best drugs, will usually win.
Yes alot of its genetics, how hard you train, and how much cardio you do, and how good your diet it.
But when your only using $1500 worth of anabolics for 12 weeks, to do a national show, and your competitors are using $5000,-$10,000  worth of anabolics , the odds are against you
.I dont care how good your genetics are, or how hard you train, you cant beat anabolics.
So Vince even though I joke with you, I do respect the fact that you are natural, and continued to remain natural even though people have made fun of you and doubted you.