Author Topic: 2008 NPC Metrolina - May 10, 2008  (Read 10541 times)

Melvin Goodrum

• Getbig III
Re: 2008 NPC Metrolina - May 10, 2008
« Reply #100 on: March 16, 2008, 07:53:41 AM »

That lawn jockey has better calves than you do

Melvin Goodrum

• Getbig III
« Reply #101 on: March 16, 2008, 07:57:13 AM »
Bullshit......because if you did you would have made it to the arnold to shut me up as well as claim the sponsorship that John was offering.  Instead you made up some excuse that you didnt have a sponsor to show up there.  THEN you claim you would be there anyway.  You cant keep your stories or your sexuality straight.

Fucktard

You should have shown up at the Arnold anyway.  I changed my mind at the last minute to go without a sponsor, bro.

Now, lets talk about your work.   

www.quackwatch.com....lol

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #102 on: March 16, 2008, 08:21:01 AM »

You should have shown up at the Arnold anyway.  I changed my mind at the last minute to go without a sponsor, bro.

Now, lets talk about your work.   

www.quackwatch.com....lol

Nice try Melvin.  You never showed up at the Arnold.  If you did, I am sure you would have gotten your ass kicked by a plethora of people whom you have talked shit to and then backed down.  Besides, I dont think your 1986 Grand Am could have even made the drive.

Regarding the web site.....nice try again.  His shit is so over played.  Besides, you owned yourself with that one.  You try and bash my profession yet your business plan has a chiro investor/partner, no?  You have used chiropractic when you fell UP the stairs.  And lastly, you should read what he says about your whole metaphysics doctorate.

Try again boy....

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #103 on: March 16, 2008, 11:07:08 AM »

Keith, have you seen your dick lately????  Keith, when your husky ass loses some weight you may comment on a diet.  Why would I take advice from someone who's too chicken to go on "Celebrity Fit Camp" 

Keith, you're ass looks like two elephants with boxing gloves on.

Is this a round-about way of asking me to see my dick.  Melvin as much as I have fun here with you cause you are such an easy target please don't try to pick up on me.  I am not that way. 

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #104 on: March 16, 2008, 11:19:33 AM »
ROFL

The Beef buys that. No man could be taht way after having seen Rachel in the shower.

The Beef

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #105 on: March 16, 2008, 01:03:05 PM »
Nice try Melvin.  You never showed up at the Arnold.  If you did, I am sure you would have gotten your ass kicked by a plethora of people whom you have talked shit to and then backed down. 

No, Melvin wore his Tapout gear indicating that he was not to be fucked with.

rk272727

• Getbig IV
« Reply #106 on: March 16, 2008, 03:10:21 PM »

did he wear his tapout sport bra as well
b

Melvin Goodrum

• Getbig III
« Reply #107 on: March 16, 2008, 03:23:45 PM »
Nice try Melvin.  You never showed up at the Arnold.  If you did, I am sure you would have gotten your ass kicked by a plethora of people whom you have talked shit to and then backed down.  Besides, I dont think your 1986 Grand Am could have even made the drive.

Regarding the web site.....nice try again.  His shit is so over played.  Besides, you owned yourself with that one.  You try and bash my profession yet your business plan has a chiro investor/partner, no?  You have used chiropractic when you fell UP the stairs.  And lastly, you should read what he says about your whole metaphysics doctorate.

Try again boy....

My name isn't on Quackwatch....YOURS IS!!!!

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #108 on: March 16, 2008, 04:10:07 PM »

My name isn't on Quackwatch....YOURS IS!!!!

Sure it is.....just wait till the Metrolina Melvin......be prepared.......

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #109 on: March 16, 2008, 04:38:12 PM »
Training is going great although pretty brutal.   I did change the tuna to tilapa and salmon.  One thing I will point out is that my quads have some pretty deep cuts in them right now so I can't wait to see the end result  The posing routine will be worth watching folks as it is 3 minutes long.  I'll have to get permission from the promoter to add the extra 1 minute and 30 seconds  but if I don't get it then I have a shortened version.

This year there will be a lot of top NPC competitors at the event so if you're looking for a great show to attend this year and want to say hey to me and Billy Guns, you better book your hotel in Charlotte NC. 

Goodrum...  you've never gotten yourself into true contest shape.  Unless you're doing something substantially different than what you've done in the past, you'll just make a fool of yourself again.  Why not hire a trainer that knows what he's doing to help you?
Ron: "I am lazy."

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #110 on: March 16, 2008, 05:13:01 PM »

Goodrum...  you've never gotten yourself into true contest shape.  Unless you're doing something substantially different than what you've done in the past, you'll just make a fool of yourself again.  Why not hire a trainer that knows what he's doing to help you?
He needs a 24/7 trainer that controls every last morsel of food he puts in his mouth. The Mentzer diet is retarded but there's no way he's that low on calories or he'd be at least somewhat lean at contest time.

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
« Reply #111 on: March 16, 2008, 11:08:31 PM »

He needs to hire a fuckin psychiatrist before a trainer! ;D
"What we do in life ECHOES in eternity "

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #112 on: March 17, 2008, 07:20:37 AM »

That was great!  :D