Author Topic: 2008 NPC Metrolina - May 10, 2008  (Read 10602 times)

Melvin Goodrum

• Getbig III
2008 NPC Metrolina - May 10, 2008
« on: March 14, 2008, 08:45:22 AM »
Training is going great although pretty brutal.   I did change the tuna to tilapa and salmon.  One thing I will point out is that my quads have some pretty deep cuts in them right now so I can't wait to see the end result  The posing routine will be worth watching folks as it is 3 minutes long.  I'll have to get permission from the promoter to add the extra 1 minute and 30 seconds  but if I don't get it then I have a shortened version.

This year there will be a lot of top NPC competitors at the event so if you're looking for a great show to attend this year and want to say hey to me and Billy Guns, you better book your hotel in Charlotte NC. 

mass 04

• Getbig V
Re: 2008 NPC Metrolina - May 10, 2008
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2008, 08:47:25 AM »
Do you have any progress pics "Melvin"?

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2008, 08:48:35 AM »
Training is going great although pretty brutal.   I did change the tuna to tilapa and salmon.  One thing I will point out is that my quads have some pretty deep cuts in them right now so I can't wait to see the end result  The posing routine will be worth watching folks as it is 3 minutes long.  I'll have to get permission from the promoter to add the extra 1 minute and 30 seconds  but if I don't get it then I have a shortened version.

This year there will be a lot of top NPC competitors at the event so if you're looking for a great show to attend this year and want to say hey to me and Billy Guns, you better book your hotel in Charlotte NC. 

Im sure the promotor wants to see you twice as much as any of the other competitors!!

Melvin Goodrum

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2008, 08:50:36 AM »
Do you have any progress pics "Melvin"?

I'll have pictures in mid April a few weeks before the event.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2008, 09:01:23 AM »
I'll have pictures in mid April a few weeks before the event.
no one wants to see some fa.gg.ot  ass ni66er on stage bro..

hope this helps
L

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2008, 09:39:02 AM »
Guess we dont get to see the progress pics with all your deep cuts.   ::)     Will your lifemate/boyfriend be there to cheer you on too?

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2008, 09:43:52 AM »
no one wants to see some fa.gg.ot  ass ni66er on stage bro..

hope this helps

I second this statement.
I

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2008, 09:49:20 AM »
Guys like Vince are the reason I don't go to local bodybuilding shows.There is always some "local" clown that enters the show year after year, looking the same if not worse, every year.To make matters even worse they guys usually bring a whole bunch of the people in the crowd with them who cheer for them.So now you have this train wreck on stage posing, while 50 of his drunk friends are in the audience cheering and encouraging him to pose even longer.
The friends who come see the show might even were his name on there shirt even, like "Team Vince",lmao
I am figuring these people must be co-workers because most of the time they are fat, drunk, and must not know a dam thing about bodybuilding because they are cheering for the worst looking guy in the show.
That like cheering for the horse at the Kentucky derby, that has 3 legs, no tail ,and is last place all the time.

This "local competitor, always has a really bizarre routine which usually includes, dancing, bad moon walking,pop locking horribly,the robot, and incorrect signature poses of past champions , that look horrible.
They really get into there posing, flexing are hard as they can, yet not a muscle or a vain shows, all you see is this smooth ass body with a ton of oil on stage.Yes they put on a ton of posing oil to make up for there lack of conditioning, some put on so much oil, they shine couldn't literally blind you.

So to all you "local "competitors, who do the same "local show' every year, please diet this time, or make some improvements.Nothing is sadder then seeing a guy do the same show for 5 straight years in the same weight class,and not gain an ounce of muscle.Then act all pissed of because he was robbed, he thinks he should have taken 5th place instead of 9th place.'I had bigger legs then that guy' or my arms are alot bigger then his",
There excuse for being smooth is I over car loaded, or I was really ripped yesterday I dint know what happened.

I stopped judging bodybuilding shows 5 years ago because of these jack asses, because after the show they want to argue with the judges about there placing  .Along with there family members and drunk colleagues.To make matters worse, they always think they are right, and they never, I mean never listen to your advice.
Good luck Vince, but trust me, I bet after seeing your pics from the show you won look any diffrent then you did 4 years ago ,smooth, bloated, bitch tits, and flat.
Look on the bright side Queen Vissy, can dress up in a cheer leader get up and cheer and scream for you, lmao

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2008, 09:50:15 AM »
Good luck Vince.  Success is the best revenge.  You come in diced.

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2008, 09:52:19 AM »
Guys like Vince are the reason I don't go to local bodybuilding shows.There is always some "local" clown that enters the show year after year, looking the same if not worse, every year.To make matters even worse they guys usually bring a whole bunch of the people in the crowd with them who cheer for them.So now you have this train wreck on stage posing, while 50 of his drunk friends are in the audience cheering and encouraging him to pose even longer.
The friends who come see the show might even were his name on there shirt even, like "Team Vince",lmao
I am figuring these people must be co-workers because most of the time they are fat, drunk, and must not know a dam thing about bodybuilding because they are cheering for the worst looking guy in the show.
That like cheering for the horse at the Kentucky derby, that has 3 legs, no tail ,and is last place all the time.

This "local competitor, always has a really bizarre routine which usually includes, dancing, bad moon walking,pop locking horribly,the robot, and incorrect signature poses of past champions , that look horrible.
They really get into there posing, flexing are hard as they can, yet not a muscle or a vain shows, all you see is this smooth ass body with a ton of oil on stage.Yes they put on a ton of posing oil to make up for there lack of conditioning, some put on so much oil, they shine couldn't literally blind you.

So to all you "local "competitors, who do the same "local show' every year, please diet this time, or make some improvements.Nothing is sadder then seeing a guy do the same show for 5 straight years in the same weight class,and not gain an ounce of muscle.Then act all pissed of because he was robbed, he thinks he should have taken 5th place instead of 9th place.'I had bigger legs then that guy' or my arms are alot bigger then his",
There excuse for being smooth is I over car loaded, or I was really ripped yesterday I dint know what happened.

I stopped judging bodybuilding shows 5 years ago because of these jack asses, because after the show they want to argue with the judges about there placing  .Along with there family members and drunk colleagues.To make matters worse, they always think they are right, and they never, I mean never listen to your advice.
Good luck Vince, but trust me, I bet after seeing your pics from the show you won look any diffrent then you did 4 years ago ,smooth, bloated, bitch tits, and flat.
Look on the bright side Queen Vissy, can dress up in a cheer leader get up and cheer and scream for you, lmao

That my friend,   was a thing of beauty!

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2008, 09:57:11 AM »

That was right on the mark.  Vince fills all those qualifications that you described.  I love that Queen Vissy shit  ;D

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2008, 10:05:31 AM »
I been training for 22 years competed 10 years, 5 years as a natural pro, and 3 years at national level.SO trust me I know bodybuilding.I have judged over 200 bodybuilding and figure shows, I am certifed to judge in 5 diffrent organizations.That is the reason I know the "local competitor ' and exactly what to expect year after year.After judging shows for 7 years, I just couldnt take it anymore, the 'local competitors, " wore me the fuck out.I cant stand to look at them or even hear there bullshit anymore.It got to the point I wanted to carry them off stage or strangle them when they came up to me after the show to argue with me about there placing.SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY, TRAIN AND DIET FOR ONCE YOU FUCKING LOSER.TAKE YOUR PLACING LIKE A MAN YOU WHINNING WUSSY.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2008, 10:23:11 AM »
I been training for 22 years competed 10 years, 5 years as a natural pro, and 3 years at national level.SO trust me I know bodybuilding.I have judged over 200 bodybuilding and figure shows, I am certifed to judge in 5 diffrent organizations.That is the reason I know the "local competitor ' and exactly what to expect year after year.After judging shows for 7 years, I just couldnt take it anymore, the 'local competitors, " wore me the fuck out.I cant stand to look at them or even hear there bullshit anymore.It got to the point I wanted to carry them off stage or strangle them when they came up to me after the show to argue with me about there placing.SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY, TRAIN AND DIET FOR ONCE YOU FUCKING LOSER.TAKE YOUR PLACING LIKE A MAN YOU WHINNING WUSSY.

hehe just kidding  ;D. must be a bitch having to deal with assclowns like vince

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2008, 10:25:17 AM »
Yeah. I saw many losers like that too. :-\

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2008, 10:27:53 AM »

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2008, 10:33:26 AM »
I've been judging shows in wisconsin for 2 years now, we have a few special "local competitors" too.  One worse than goodrum believe it or not!

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2008, 10:34:07 AM »
Vince, have you ever placed ahead of another competitor?

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2008, 10:39:02 AM »
Yeah. I saw many losers like that too. :-\
mirror watching much ?>
The Number 2 in Scranton

Melvin Goodrum

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2008, 10:58:16 AM »

I stopped judging bodybuilding shows 5 years ago because of these jack asses, because after the show they want to argue with the judges about there placing  .Along with there family members and drunk colleagues.To make matters worse, they always think they are right, and they never, I mean never listen to your advice.

Meltdown.... ;D

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2008, 11:00:40 AM »
Meltdown.... ;D

Vince have you ever place ahead of another competitor?  One that was in your division? 

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2008, 11:06:06 AM »
Vince have you ever place ahead of another competitor?  One that was in your division? 
no but i bet he has giving head to another competetor at his place.
The Number 2 in Scranton

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2008, 11:07:58 AM »
no but i bet he has giving head to another competetor at his place.

This may be true, but I want vince to answer my question.

Melvin Goodrum

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2008, 11:11:04 AM »
Vince, have you ever placed ahead of another competitor?

Nope, and its partially what's driving me this year.

I'm training 6 days a week and I'm doing it on a 1200 a day calorie diet.  I'm pretty moody and have eaten enough fish to grow gills.

My goal is always to win the show but also to come in better than last time.   I've never joked around on any contest or complained about not placing so I don't know what the hell GetitinNY is even talking about.  I'm not the "local competitor" and the fact is that there are people that have shown up much worse than me at a bodybuilding event.

Yes, I will have a lot of friends in the audience cheering me on....something that NY trash doesn't have.  Sorry if your life is a lonely shadow....lol.

Oh and JaeJonna, you're fat and no-one loves you.  And quite frankly, you got your ass PUNKED BY RHINO!!!!  He made you his gay bitch..... :D   

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2008, 11:16:03 AM »
hahah vince you have no 'credibility' here hahahha thanks for the shout out homo
The Number 2 in Scranton

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2008, 11:21:32 AM »
mirror watching much ?>
Hey if you want to challenge me that bad, POST YOUR PIC! ;)