Author Topic: Do people at work treat you differently because of your size?  (Read 7046 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: Do people at work treat you differently because of your size?
« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2008, 12:11:47 PM »

Maybe he works with midgets ???
 ;D
hahahaa, funny thing is that these guys must work with a bunch of little bitches because i can't see being imtimidated of anyone's size unless they were IFBB pro sized, my guess is that this clown is 200-210 pounds and hunches his shoulders and traps forward to give the tough guy, thick neck appearance along with carrying in an Igloo cooler full of food, reading Flex magazine and sipping a gallon of water all day. ::)

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2008, 12:14:13 PM »
yeah, the girls do a little...

just means i gotta use more foreplay and sometimes a little ky. ;)

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2008, 12:14:13 PM »
fanny packs can be intimidating as hell.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2008, 12:23:08 PM »
hahahaa, funny thing is that these guys must work with a bunch of little bitches because i can't see being imtimidated of anyone's size unless they were IFBB pro sized, my guess is that this clown is 200-210 pounds and hunches his shoulders and traps forward to give the tough guy, thick neck appearance along with carrying in an Igloo cooler full of food, reading Flex magazine and sipping a gallon of water all day. ::)

I could see someone looking at a huge pro,Wisconsin BB,Panda or big guys like that and thinking :o but for most people{myself included} you hear something like "you go to the gym alot" or "you lift weights alot".

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 14, 2008, 12:27:36 PM »

I could someone looking at a huge pro,Wisconsin BB,Panda or big guys like that and thinking :o but for most people{myself included} you hear something like "you go to the gym alot" or "you lift weights alot".
exactly, my point was that a lot of average or a little above average sized dudes are experts at carrying the "bodybuilder image", the ILS walk, the shoulders and traps hunched forward sitting style to try and look like a top IFBB or NPC level guy does in the little interviews they have before they go onstage, the 6 meals of 3 oz. of chicken and a couple ounces of rice, the gallon of water, the taking 15 pills 4 times a day, the reading Flex magazine, carrying a big container of whey protein and all thet bullshit, these clowns bring it on themselves.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2008, 12:30:49 PM »
exactly, my point was that a lot of average or a little above average sized dudes are experts at carrying the "bodybuilder image", the ILS walk, the shoulders and traps hunched forward sitting style to try and look like a top IFBB or NPC level guy does in the little interviews they have before they go onstage, the 6 meals of 3 oz. of chicken and a couple ounces of rice, the gallon of water, the taking 15 pills 4 times a day, the reading Flex magazine, carrying a big container of whey protein and all thet bullshit, these clowns bring it on themselves.

Yeah,the guys we like to make fun of. ;D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2008, 12:32:00 PM »

Yeah,the guys we like to make fun of. ;D
yep, the funny thing is that most average people are HUMORING THEM AND ENTERTAINING THEMSEVES at the "bodybuilders" expense, behind their backs they're laughing their asses off.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2008, 12:43:57 PM »
yep, the funny thing is that most average people are HUMORING THEM AND ENTERTAINING THEMSEVES at the "bodybuilders" expense, behind their backs they're laughing their asses off.

Nuthin better when these "warriors" are in a gym and then a "real" big man shows up.
you can actually see the fools physically deflate.their chest's shrink,they start to drop their shoulders,and look at the floor.you know their thinking "why am I wearing a wife beater?." ;D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 14, 2008, 12:45:20 PM »

Nuthin better when these "warriors" are in a gym and then a "real" big man shows up.
you can actually see the fools physically deflate.their chest's shrink,they start to drop their shoulders,and look at the floor.you know their thinking "why am I wearing a wife beater?." ;D
hahahhaa, the funniest thing is that the huge dude is always totally covered up in baggy sweats and t shirts.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #34 on: March 14, 2008, 12:48:14 PM »
I swear some people are just scared to death to deal with me face to face.  I have the little groupie chicks that like to smile at me and walk by my desk but I have the little weasels who just email me and are afraid to death of me.  Anytime I walk to their desk the look on their face is pure fear.  I have a couple execs who seem to look up to me and all they want to do is talk sports with me and I don't even know them.

When I walk into the kitchen at lunch and people are waiting for the microwave they'll give up their spot in line for me even though I don't mind waiting.

It is odd how different people treat you based on having some muscles.  Some of it is positive and some negative.

There are even those guys that seem to get giddy when I'm around, those guys creep me out.

Welcome to the bbdg world.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #35 on: March 14, 2008, 12:50:11 PM »
Maybe you get respect if youre hugely built ( which im not lol ) but i prefer the respect that everyone wants to be your friend becos youre good looking and can pull chicks anyway without the muscle mass ;D

Translation = the twinks prefer the swimmer look
HAHA, RON.....

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #36 on: March 14, 2008, 12:53:20 PM »
exactly,i am not a big guy at 5'10" and 220lbs,but compared to the average out of shape alcoholic's i work with i am huge,nothing special about that.hell i only work out 3 times a week,i take no supplements and i love mcdonalds and whataburger to much to ever waste my time dieting,and i still look pretty good compared to the people i work with.but when you give people a computer and a screen name,people at work tremble in fear due to your presence.

bench

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #37 on: March 14, 2008, 01:00:17 PM »
hahahhaa, the funniest thing is that the huge dude is always totally covered up in baggy sweats and t shirts.

And usually pretty mellow.just does his workout without bothering anyone.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #38 on: March 14, 2008, 01:02:40 PM »

And usually pretty mellow.just does his workout without bothering anyone.
i built a small home gym just so i could stay away from "the wife beater brigade",now when i workout i read getbig,and eat ;D

bench

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #39 on: March 14, 2008, 01:07:33 PM »
i built a small home gym just so i could stay away from "the wife beater brigade",now when i workout i read getbig,and eat ;D

bench

Hahaha ;D
I can't do the home gym.no motivation :-\. I need to get up and go to the gym.
I just put on my ipod,crank some metal till I can't hear anything around me and start lifting :D

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #40 on: March 14, 2008, 01:30:03 PM »

No, according to mon_of_steele he has "little groupie chicks that like to smile at me and walk by my desk"  ::)

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
« Reply #41 on: March 14, 2008, 02:08:36 PM »
I love these guys that think everyone is so scared of them....Wake up; no one is scared of you....Nobody gives a shit that you can bench 300 lbs but can't touch your toes or run up 5 flights of stairs...We all watch the UFC and in our own minds can kick your ass and if not, still out run your waddling fat ass...

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: March 14, 2008, 03:03:32 PM »
Here is a picture of man of steele with one of his conquests from his job at the Midget Institute

Damn, Dillet is nothing without drugs!

AZbodybuilder

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
« Reply #43 on: March 14, 2008, 03:46:00 PM »
I notice it everywhere not just at the work. I dont act like a bad ass or anything but yeah they definatly judge me by my looks.

FrenchFrie

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: March 14, 2008, 03:47:46 PM »
I swear some people are just scared to death to deal with me face to face.  I have the little groupie chicks that like to smile at me and walk by my desk but I have the little weasels who just email me and are afraid to death of me.  Anytime I walk to their desk the look on their face is pure fear.  I have a couple execs who seem to look up to me and all they want to do is talk sports with me and I don't even know them.

When I walk into the kitchen at lunch and people are waiting for the microwave they'll give up their spot in line for me even though I don't mind waiting.

It is odd how different people treat you based on having some muscles.  Some of it is positive and some negative.

There are even those guys that seem to get giddy when I'm around, those guys creep me out.

basically all males want to become as muscular as you, its always the same crap, happen to me too.As soon as they meet a muscular guy, they re like "wow, now its my chance, i have to make friend with him and learn everything to get as big as him and get all the girls " hahahahaha.

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: March 14, 2008, 03:51:31 PM »
Im a janitor at a high school, and Ive noticed that they call me 'Hey Big guy do this" and   "Hey big guy do that"

so yes, i guess they treat me different at work because of my size.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: March 14, 2008, 03:52:26 PM »
still waiting to see a picture of "mon of steele" this guy must be an absolute beast.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #47 on: March 14, 2008, 03:56:59 PM »
still waiting to see a picture of "mon of steele" this guy must be an absolute beast.
Hey. Dont be so nervous my friend. ;D
I think he is a big guy. Cus I dont feel any insecurity from his sentence.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: March 14, 2008, 03:58:24 PM »
Hey. Dont be so nervous my friend. ;D
I think he is a big guy. Cus I dont feel any insecurity from his sentence.
then he should have no problem posting his picture and shock all of us with his monstrous size and awesome condition.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #49 on: March 14, 2008, 04:01:08 PM »
then he should have no problem posting his picture and shock all of us with his monstrous size and awesome condition.
I dont think he is a monstruous huge guy. Maybe bigger than average person thats all.
For normal people, Vin Diesel is huge.