Author Topic: Do people at work treat you differently because of your size?  (Read 7040 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: Do people at work treat you differently because of your size?
« Reply #50 on: March 14, 2008, 04:02:35 PM »
I dont think he is a monstruous huge guy. Maybe bigger than average person thats all.
For normal people, Vin Diesel is huge.
no, he must be bigger than that because all the women there drool over him and all the guys are scared of him so he must be an absolute monster.

technokc

• Getbig IV
  • Official member Getbig 300!!
« Reply #51 on: March 14, 2008, 04:05:26 PM »
I get treated differently too, but not because I'm so huge, I'm bigger than the average guy but no monster by any means(6'1 215), mostly I get treated different because I look crazy.  I've been wearing my hair in a sumo bun lately, and being half irish my skin is white as fuck but my hair is still black.  It's weird but my facial hair grows out mostly red so I have a long ass red fu man chu to go along with my super chinky eyes.

Yep.  Pretty much I look fucked up.

Alex23

« Reply #52 on: March 14, 2008, 04:05:32 PM »
no, he must be bigger than that because all the women there drool over him and all the guys are scared of him so he must be an absolute monster.

Hahahaha did you read that twats post? I can't even believe someone would sit down dellusionalize so deep and go "shit they treat me differently, I've achieve one of my counter-insecurity goal at last"...

Do we have any pics of this twat anywhere?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: March 14, 2008, 04:06:47 PM »
Hahahaha did you read that twats post? I can't even believe someone would sit down dellusionalize so deep and go "shit they treat me differently, I've achieve one of my counter-insecurity goal at last"...

Do we have any pics of this twat anywhere?
exactly, and no i haven't seen any pics of this beast but like i said he must be huge and ripped if everyone is scared of him. ::)

Alex23

« Reply #54 on: March 14, 2008, 04:09:00 PM »
exactly, and no i haven't seen any pics of this beast but like i said he must be huge and ripped if everyone is scared of him. ::)

Hahahahaha!!!! Mon-of-workplace-Terror, you owe us some pics.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #55 on: March 14, 2008, 04:09:55 PM »
Nah.. :)
People are way more stupid and ignorant than you think.
The other day, a girl told me same staff to me saying"The guy at my job is hyooooge!!". Well well well.....I saw him and He was ok. But his size is like Vin Diesel.
In my case also, people respected(with scaring) me a lot for my size(Cus i am shrinked a lot now ;D). And I was not that huge like you imagine
This is the pic.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: March 14, 2008, 04:11:29 PM »
Nah.. :)
People are way more stupid and ignorant than you think.
The other day, a girl told me same staff to me saying"The guy at my job is hyooooge!!". Well well well.....I saw him and He was ok. But his size is like Vin Diesel.
In my case also, people respected(with scaring) me a lot for my size(Cus i am shrinked a lot now ;D). And I was not that huge like you imagine
This is the pic.
you're a thick little guy but not the type of guy that anyone around here would be intimidated of.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #57 on: March 14, 2008, 04:16:00 PM »
you're a thick little guy but not the type of guy that anyone around here would be intimidated of.
But they did :)
Cus some guys told me that they were respecting(with scaring) a lot until they got knowing me.
I think it happens to you. Just you dont notice it.

technokc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: March 14, 2008, 04:18:45 PM »
Cus some guys told me that they were respecting(with scaring) a lot until they got knowing me.

that very well could be true, people on getbig are so used to seeing really huge fuckers that our view gets skewed from the regular population.  I bet to the average population even the "smaller" guys on here are seen as big guys.  You have to remember that the average person is 160lbs of skinny/fat crap.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: March 14, 2008, 04:19:21 PM »
you look pretty good in that pic though.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #60 on: March 14, 2008, 04:20:15 PM »
It's true that the typical coworker who does not work out, especially females, have lower standards for what they consider to be "huge" than people who do work out and especially getbiggers.  For getbig standards you need to have pro size to be considered "respectable."  I can see the average female or male-who-doesnt-work-out coworker thinking MOS is a "big guy" or even "huge" but to have "groupies" and "people scared to shit of him" is stretching it, unless he can post a pic to suggest otherwise.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: March 14, 2008, 04:22:30 PM »
It's true that the typical coworker who does not work out, especially females, have lower standards for what they consider to be "huge" than people who do work out and especially getbiggers.  For getbig standards you need to have pro size to be considered "respectable."  I can see the average female or male-who-doesnt-work-out coworker thinking MOS is a "big guy" or even "huge" but to have "groupies" and "people scared to shit of him" is stretching it, unless he can post a pic to suggest otherwise.
yeah i can see getting some comments like "do you work out" and that type of thing but this clown makes it sound as if he's Arnold in 1973 with Coleman's leg development, hahahhaa, "groupies" and "guys scared to death to look at me", oh brother. ::)

Alex23

« Reply #62 on: March 14, 2008, 04:55:11 PM »
yeah i can see getting some comments like "do you work out" and that type of thing but this clown makes it sound as if he's Arnold in 1973 with Coleman's leg development, hahahhaa, "groupies" and "guys scared to death to look at me", oh brother. ::)

Hahahaha and people "move away" from the "microwave line" when he pops in the kitchen...

oh brother what a workplace dellusionite. A walking HR case.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #63 on: March 14, 2008, 05:08:18 PM »
I dont think he is a monstruous huge guy. Maybe bigger than average person thats all.
For normal people, Vin Diesel is huge.
haha, How true.  Sometimes I have people at the dropzone call me "Rambo"...cause I'm usually the only one who has some kind of muscle.  I reply, "Please, don't call me that.  Rambo was at least 40lbs lighter than me...plus, needed drugs to get there."
BOOM!
N

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: March 14, 2008, 05:10:11 PM »
haha, How true.  Sometimes I have people at the dropzone call me "Rambo"...cause I'm usually the only one who has some kind of muscle.  I reply, "Please, don't call me that.  Rambo was at least 40lbs lighter than me...plus, needed drugs to get there."
BOOM!

hahaha  ;D Stallone off the sauce is a little dried up puss

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #65 on: March 14, 2008, 05:11:01 PM »
BOOM!

Oh yeah, and you're quite the virgin to anabolics yourself... mr.dbol :)

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: March 14, 2008, 06:19:59 PM »
thats Colonel D.bol to you!

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #67 on: March 14, 2008, 06:22:42 PM »
hey kymou,

in case you didnt get the memo, im the head Asian in charge

L

Gym dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #68 on: March 14, 2008, 06:54:01 PM »
I get few strange looks from time to time but I dont mind.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #69 on: March 14, 2008, 07:11:23 PM »
I get treated differently too, but not because I'm so huge, I'm bigger than the average guy but no monster by any means(6'1 215), mostly I get treated different because I look crazy.  I've been wearing my hair in a sumo bun lately, and being half irish my skin is white as fuck but my hair is still black.  It's weird but my facial hair grows out mostly red so I have a long ass red fu man chu to go along with my super chinky eyes.

Yep.  Pretty much I look fucked up.
I need to see a pic of this shit right here. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #70 on: March 15, 2008, 04:14:30 AM »
hey kymou,

in case you didnt get the memo, im the head Asian in charge

Haha. Yes Sir! ;D
Good luck at Mr.Getbig 3. ;)

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: March 15, 2008, 04:23:45 AM »
Oh yeah, and you're quite the virgin to anabolics yourself... mr.dbol :)

are you saying you're not quite buying the 'i was young and stupid and fell over a box of dball for one cycle only' bs Captain Equipoise?

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: March 15, 2008, 04:26:39 AM »
people treat me like im god... and i take care of them... because thats what god does....
real men= no rubbers

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #73 on: March 15, 2008, 04:32:54 AM »
No, because I am a fat piece of lard...
I hate the State.

technokc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: March 15, 2008, 09:27:42 AM »
people treat me like im god... and i take care of them... because thats what god does....

;D