Author Topic: Weider publications ashamed of this ARNOLD COVER from the past??? *PIC INSIDE*  (Read 1565 times)

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
So I'm flippin' through the July '07 issue of Muscle & Fitness and notice that they omitted the July '71 issue of Mr. America from their "The Covers" page. Did Weider publications find this cover too risque to acknowledge as an Arnold cover? Inquiring minds want to know!  ;D

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
I GUARANTEE Arnold didn't have to pay $4300 for that ass!!!!

Stark

• Getbig V

I GUARANTEE Arnold never had to pay for any ass!!!!

JasonH

• Getbig V

Probably correct - I read in Wendy Leigh's biography on Arnold that he got into an argument with a prostitute back in the late sixties/early seventies because he said she should be paying him!

AVBG

I'd bet that Arnold didn't worry about getting paid for doing that cover. 8)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Gov. Spitzer looks jacked there.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...

Knowing Arnold, she probably paid him!

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum

Hi Governor Spitzer.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
Hi Governor Spitzer.

Dude, you totally ruined, the HI  _______   in the wrong context.     That made no sense.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Dude, you totally ruined, the HI  _______   in the wrong context.     That made no sense.

You can say that again...  Not the first time he has completely buried a good running joke..

::)
"1"

io856

Hi Governor Spitzer.
Hi Matt Canning.

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Damn i love this "Arnold's diehard fans" around here...you don't pay for the ass, whe youre somebody you pay BIG $ to make sure that ass and the whole activity will go away and remain Anonymous until you "call" again....

So yes Arnold has paid big time, and will pay big $ if necessary.

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
So I'm flippin' through the July '07 issue of Muscle & Fitness and notice that they omitted the July '71 issue of Mr. America from their "The Covers" page. Did Weider publications find this cover too risque to acknowledge as an Arnold cover? Inquiring minds want to know!  ;D

Good point..

I think the reason is that Maria started collecting Arnolds mag covers.

technokc

• Getbig IV
  • Official member Getbig 300!!

Damn Pollux that is quite some investagative work there.  You should think about growing a mustache and becoming a private eye.  Im sure there are tons of Getbig members in current feuds who would pay you big money to dig up dirt on their internet rivals!

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
Damn Pollux that is quite some investagative work there.  You should think about growing a mustache and becoming a private eye.  Im sure there are tons of Getbig members in current feuds who would pay you big money to dig up dirt on their internet rivals!

Provide the Ferrari and you're on!  ;D