Author Topic: In the US: Do you just go to a doctor and say: Doc I want to know my Test lvl?  (Read 1213 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
I know it ain't that easy here in Ireland, and I don't understand why? I would love to know my test level, and I think it should
be standard for men over 30 to have some doctor check their test lvl, but I asked around and they all say I need to go to
a hospital and get an all blood test that will set me back 500 and I'm not prepared to pay 500 just for the fuck of it.

how is that in the states of other countries for that matter?

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
Do you still get horny for your man? If so, you're test levels are fine.
HAHA, RON.....

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
Most doctors (General Practitioners) will do a regular blood work-up for your annual check-up, including cholesterol, white/red blood cell count, enzyme levels, and all that other jazz. They DO NOT check testosterone levels unless specifically requested and it adds about $100 to the bill.

When I asked my doc to check my test levels, he asked me why. I told that I was no longer aroused by him when he used his fingers to check my prostate. He told me those weren't fingers, and we moved on.
BigNationRadio.com

spinnis

Most doctors (General Practitioners) will do a regular blood work-up for your annual check-up, including cholesterol, white/red blood cell count, enzyme levels, and all that other jazz. They DO NOT check testosterone levels unless specifically requested and it adds about $100 to the bill.

When I asked my doc to check my test levels, he asked me why. I told that I was no longer aroused by him when he used his fingers to check my prostate. He told me those weren't fingers, and we moved on.

;D ;D

mikediesel

• Getbig III

Classic Special Ed humor. Where has it been Ed?

Stark

• Getbig V

;D

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Depends on the doctor.  Alot of docs won't order tests unless they are medically indicated.  So, just because you ask doesn't mean they will give you the script for the test.

Army of One

• Getbig V

ROFL I cant help notice how you have become funny again lately, whats your secret?

troponin

• Getbig III
  • www.troponinnutrition.com
Depends on the doctor.  Alot of docs won't order tests unless they are medically indicated.  So, just because you ask doesn't mean they will give you the script for the test.

Ask them if they can refer you to a physician that addresses the concerns of their patients and thank him for his past assistance with your health.
www.trueprotein.com
Troponin Nutritio

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
there also used to be a website that you could go to.  you basically pick the test and they would send the script to the lab.  google it and you should be able to find it.

The.Giant

• Getbig IV

Glad you're funny again, Ed.

Welcome back.
It's Hip to be Square!

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
You guys think I'm kidding, but 200mg of Cypionate/week does more for my funny bone than for my biceps.

Maybe that's because I don't work out.
BigNationRadio.com