Author Topic: THE VATICAN LATIN TRANSLATION= vati-prophetic/devine & can- "serpant/snake"  (Read 6543 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
go team vatican fvckin tool!

&feature=related

definitly the most informative vid!!!

man i swear all you people are sleeping on this epic knowledge. its like me and figgs and occasionaly sevestase are the only ones contributing
A

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
go team vatican fvckin tool!

&feature=related

Maximus asinus fororum es.... ::)
I hate the State.

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
Let's get serious here!!
Spirit of Truth

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
here is the follow up vid

what a bizarre world!
A

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
That's right Brother J. Falcon! The question is are you living right?
Spirit of Truth

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
That's right Brother J. Falcon! The question is are you living right?

hahah fvck yeah its randy falcon and his two inbred wives!
A

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
tttt
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad

man i swear all you people are sleeping on this epic knowledge. its like me and figgs and occasionaly sevestase are the only ones contributing

What an ignorant statement.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
Maybe it makes sense to worship HIM.

The cast down Satan and his angles in the bible are only symbolic for the extra terrestrial reptilian entities that fled here, chased to Earth, cast out from their own people only to arrive about 50.000 years ago and once here created us humans through hybridization programs with different species on earth. This explains why it is so hard to find any proper missing links to modern man. If you have to worship at all, at least know what to worship.  ::) None of this is surprising once you search out the information, it all makes sense.

Jussup

• Getbig II
interestingly the serpent/snake is an integral part of shamanic visions, in particular in South America with Ayahuasca involved. These serpents teach the shaman how the world was built, but are also said not to tell the entire truth. But far from being "evil" they might symbolize the DNA respectively a molecular consciousness.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Potestne tibi adferre quidquid quae non stupidum est?
I hate the State.

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA

The cast down Satan and his angles in the bible are only symbolic for the extra terrestrial reptilian entities that fled here, chased to Earth, cast out from their own people only to arrive about 50.000 years ago and once here created us humans through hybridization programs with different species on earth. This explains why it is so hard to find any proper missing links to modern man. If you have to worship at all, at least know what to worship.  ::) None of this is surprising once you search out the information, it all makes sense.

Very insightfull I agree with you. ;)
Arnold For President 2012.2016

Marty Champions

• Getbig V

nibiru will come to set the record striaght
A

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
nibiru will come to set the record striaght
Spirit of Truth

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
Ever wonder why humans, and every great civilization or culture have such a strong attraction to gold? Why they go to such extreme lengths to acquire and hording it, just to pile it up? Even the US government is hording enormous amounts in Fort Knox.

General wealth and large population are needed to drive the hoarding of gold faster, So gold coins were used from 600 b.c. However, long before this time, gold, as per silver, was used as a store of wealth and the basis for trade. So not only is there a physical attraction to gold, (gold rings/watches/jewelry/teethes/cultural treasures and symbols) but Obviously the monetary system is devised to drive hording of gold further (The US Gold Reserve).

This knack for wealth and gold has been deliberately devised into our DNA by the creators. The gold is for THEM, the reptilians. They will return and collect it! They need this precious metal to repair the atmosphere in their home worlds. The processes of doing so requires gold, the key is this metal to keep their worlds habitable for them. Fort Knox is one of the places where the Army conducts Basic Combat Training, this place is highly protected for a reason. This is just one site where gold is piled. But almost every single human admire and hoards it in the form jewelry and indirect by money. We are their unknowing slaves.

Look at these pictures to understand what lengths we go to pile and refine this one metal. http://www.geocities.com/fitzgerrell/work.html This is just one site, A 41,000 ton per day gold mill and mine, built only for Fort Knox.

And finally, when the reptilians come knocking on your door, have you gathered enough gold?

Remember what we worship, the biblical symbol for the ET entities that came here only to create us.

Baphomet

NOTICE The LATIN words on his arms, "SOLVE" and "COAGULA".
In English, "Dissolve" and "Congeal",
Congeal: "To cause to solidify or coagulate or to undergo a process likened to solidification or coagulation."

And now think about how gold is created/refined.

On a side notice how over emphasized the pineal gland is, the symbolic third eye. For those that knows the implication of this.

This stuff is not "copy and paste". This information is hidden in plane view.

"for I am Baphomet, 'the Lion and the Serpent,' and 666"

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
Spirit of Truth

technokc

• Getbig IV
  • Official member Getbig 300!!
I didn't know there were so many cultists into bodybuilding.

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity

~

figgs

• Getbig IV
It's good to learn all we can in this game to uncover the truth. Believe nothing unless your own research confirms it. Never let this stuff convince you that reality has to turn out like that. What quantum physics is teaching us is that we create our own realities. If you take big bites out of fear you'll only contribute by shitting it back out on reality. What a metaphor...

~

technokc

• Getbig IV
  • Official member Getbig 300!!
It's good to learn all we can in this game to uncover the truth. Believe nothing unless your own research confirms it. Never let this stuff convince you that reality has to turn out like that. What quantum physics is teaching us is that we create our own realities. If you take big bites out of fear you'll only contribute by shitting it back out on reality. What a metaphor...

you mean research like watching youtube clips?

figgs

• Getbig IV
Some of them do the research for you. That's great. But others talk bluntly about things as if they're so sure. It's a sea of chaos out there.
~

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
you mean research like watching youtube clips?

Yes but that is only one form of accumulated information and theories. Start doing your own research like he said and you will know where to look and how to find more.

figgs

• Getbig IV
Yes but that is only one form of information. Start doing your own research like he said and you will know where to look and how to find more.

Yep, just one form of info.

When it comes to all of this info that suggests we're manipulated by malevolent forces, I think it's quite plausible given all of the info out there. So it's good to be somewhat intimate with the dark side of reality, but not as a means to accept it, but to create alternate realities. Don't let this shit scare you. It's fear that allows those forces to exist.

I like David Wilcock. He talks about a lot of this stuff. I trust him more than just about anyone else who's talking about this stuff because he has totally committed himself to researching all of the things he talks about and more. He's been involved in this stuff since he was like 7 and does up to 14 hours of research a day and has been for many years. Fun fact: he may just in fact be the reincarnation of the clairvoyant Edgar Casey. And I like his style. For example, during a lecture he'll outline as briefly as possible how the Illuminati does control us and does depend on our fear for control etc etc, and then moves on. He doesn't fear monger, but enlightens. I like that.
~

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
Spirit of Truth

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
Spirit of Truth