Author Topic: The day of reckoning draws nearer  (Read 2140 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Re: The day of reckoning draws nearer
« Reply #25 on: March 16, 2008, 12:02:31 AM »
He spins all sorts of tales.

A few months back, he told us all about Sam Walton's book.  Claimed to have read it.

That very same day, we had a discussion on the Waltons and his exact quote was "I have no clue who the Waltons are!"  It was a nice example of BB making shit up whenever he feels like it just to be involved in the conversation. 

You know the deal with religious folk and lying. They are EXPERTS at it. The deeper the lie, the better.
I hate the State.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2008, 12:05:06 AM »
It would be easier if you just answered the fucking question, numb nuts.  >:(

Now that I see where you are, I pity you for being in that God-forsaken, miserable place. I hope you at least spend time in Itaewon engaging in pleasures that make that country of inhospitable bastards less stressful.  :D

You are right. Korea sucks, but the money is good. That is why I am here. Korea is a bank. I am getting my money together so I can pursue graduate studies.
I hate the State.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2008, 05:39:47 AM »
The economy will bounce back...it will take hard work. Some it is due to Bush and concentrating on the war. The housing market is due to a once strong economy which allowed people to buy beyond their means.  I don't comment alot on the economy because its not my thing and don't worry alot about it. U can bitch all u want about US foreign policy but appeasement and nukes will suck more. Besides u left so its not your foreign policy.

Not that much really, we starting to disinflate the dollar, a while back ago. This stuff has all been done before and worked fine in the mid 70's and 80's in fact a committee was formed in order to drive down the price of the dollar, the euro, the yeng in the 80's. All markets work together, comparing them is a illusion...still one that makes money though.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2008, 08:07:24 AM »
I just drove from upstate NY to MO and I didn't see any abandon trucks..u would have thought I would have seen this.  ::)
L

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2008, 08:30:03 AM »
I just drove from upstate NY to MO and I didn't see any abandon trucks..u would have thought I would have seen this.  ::)

Re-read the post, dummy. ::)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2008, 12:16:09 PM »
Everyday in the USA, scattered all over various interstates are rigs abandoned by independant owner/operators. They siphon out and sell the fuel in their tanks to get a bus ticket home, ...and abandon their rigs on the side of the road. I haven't seen this personally myself, ...but when I get together on conference calls with the truckers, they claim it to be a very common phenomenon. The sad part is, ...you don't hear a peep about this on the news.

What did i miss dumbass...Everyday in the USA, scattered all over various interstates are rigs abandoned by independant owner/operators..is that what i missed.
L

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2008, 01:44:39 PM »
Everyday in the USA, scattered all over various interstates are rigs abandoned by independant owner/operators. They siphon out and sell the fuel in their tanks to get a bus ticket home, ...and abandon their rigs on the side of the road. I haven't seen this personally myself, ...but when I get together on conference calls with the truckers, they claim it to be a very common phenomenon. The sad part is, ...you don't hear a peep about this on the news.

What did i miss dumbass...Everyday in the USA, scattered all over various interstates are rigs abandoned by independant owner/operators..is that what i missed.

Read bold.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2008, 03:28:34 PM »
Independent truckers may be run off the road

MSNBC Mon., March. 3, 2008

Trucker Robert Griffith is on the road three weeks out of four, pulling oversize loads like crane booms, railroad ties and air conditioning ducts. One of his biggest worries: How he'll find the money to buy his daughter a prom dress.

As the cost of diesel doubled over the last four years, his take-home pay has plummeted, from $50,000 to $11,000 last year. He's literally burning money; he spent $64,000 on diesel in the last eight months. Since he canceled his satellite radio, he's on citizens band radio constantly (handle: Instigator) talking about what needs to change so truckers like him can survive.

bush & co. are doing a great job huh ?  ::)

God help this country if bush errr mccain is elected.

NT

The captain of the ship fvcked his crew over constantly. Eventually the crew shoved a mast up his ass and threw him overboard in shark waters.

The above is the story of the bush admin and the american people.................h opefully. >:(

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2008, 06:26:45 PM »
Just fyi - I received a complaint about Jag advertising her business/products (again) and deleted two posts.  Jag if you have a problem with that then take it up with Ron. 

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: March 17, 2008, 12:16:33 PM »
Just fyi - I received a complaint about Jag advertising her business/products (again) and deleted two posts.  Jag if you have a problem with that then take it up with Ron. 

That is the only reason she post's so much on here. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #35 on: March 17, 2008, 12:58:31 PM »
That is the only reason she post's so much on here. 

:-X 

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: March 18, 2008, 01:25:03 AM »
:-X 

Are you saying that she is hot?