Author Topic: NPC Jr USA in May, who is going?  (Read 732 times)

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
NPC Jr USA in May, who is going?
« on: March 14, 2008, 09:40:56 PM »
I just got my ticket for the Jr USA, May 17, in Charleston SC.
Should be a great show and I am in the 2nd row center. Lots of good seats available if you order now.
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
Re: NPC Jr USA in May, who is going?
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2008, 09:44:37 PM »
I just got my ticket for the Jr USA, May 17, in Charleston SC.
Should be a great show and I am in the 2nd row center. Lots of good seats available if you order now.

So.....I guess this means you'll be there, front and center, supporting the future drug abusers, who you'll later be complaining about, huh?  ::)
HAHA, RON.....

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2008, 09:47:12 PM »
Lots of good seats available if you order now.

I bet. You probably are the only ticket holder as of right now.

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2008, 09:55:01 PM »
I bet. You probably are the only ticket holder as of right now.
That is one awesome avatar.

Ok, as for the support the drug users deal.
Let me try this again. I don't disagree with BB drug use on a PERSONAL level. My conern is over a POLICY that requires those who want to go pro to break the law. I don't make the law or enforce the drug code.
I am a bodybuilding fan, first and formost. The bodybuilders at national shows have to bust their butts getting shape, drugs or not. I don't make or enforce the rules of the NPC or IFBB, nor do the bodybuilders that compete in these shows. As  fans , we see BETTER physiques on stage when drugs are allowed.
Once again, I think it sad that these same dedicated bodybuilders are REQUIRED to use drugs or they can't compete fairly. It is the POLICY that I am at odds with, not the bodybuilders.

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2008, 10:12:55 PM »
So.....I guess this means you'll be there, front and center, supporting the future drug abusers, who you'll later be complaining about, huh?  ::)

I responded to that on the previous post. I  wanted to reinforce the idea that it is lack of drug testing POLICY I am at odds with , I have no personal issues with any bodybuilders that do roids.
I am always cruious why post about going to national NPC events seem to get no interest. Yet , some lame thread on who owned someone is a 49 pg hit...go figure. I enjoy the get big board, but c'mon actual bodybuilding happnes at shows and in the gym, not on the boards.
Howard