Author Topic: gh15 approved  (Read 14076 times)

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
Re: gh15 approved
« Reply #75 on: March 15, 2008, 03:16:09 PM »
Obama's middle name is the Republican general election campaign in a nutshell. They've got nothing else. Grandpa running on "the surge" for five months won't work, so as Obama called it, we'll be entering the "silly season" of politics. Months of race-based fear mongering and little on issues, courtesy of Karl Rove and crew...just wonderful.  ::)
Nonsense. Most black people (and many Caribbean hispanic) have family members who look like Obama. He would be (and is) identified as black walking down the street in a black neighborhood, or in black barber shops. He (correctly) identifies himself as black, has a black wife and black children. So there is plenty of reason why black Americans identify with him. So if you don't know now you know, homie.  ;)
And by the way, you are an idiot.
you missed the entire point of my post prick licker.
good job

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #76 on: March 15, 2008, 03:20:13 PM »
All the cadidates fucking suck.

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: March 15, 2008, 03:26:47 PM »
All the cadidates fucking suck.

pretty much but mccaiin almost died for us bitches!!!!! :D

Moosejay

« Reply #78 on: March 15, 2008, 03:28:10 PM »
pretty much but mccaiin almost died for us bitches!!!!! :D

Gotta go with the guy who spent 7 years as a hostage (I believe it was 7...)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #79 on: March 15, 2008, 03:28:52 PM »
 :-X

I heard folks whispering "the President is coming". I assumed they meant the President of the underwear factory. I was wrong. I watched in horror as the fire truck rolled to a stop, and Secret Service helped then President Gerald Ford as he stepped down to the pavement.

My father was excitedly tugging on my arm, half dragging me through the wall of Secret Service agents, to talk with President Ford. I looked around nervously as my father made the necessary arrangements with Ford to prostitute me to him later that evening. VanderJagt, who never missed a parade it seemed, was signing autographs. As he smiled at me, someone roughly grabbed my arm. Nervous and startled, I screamed.

The crowd laughed as a Keystone Cop threw me in the jail, scolding me for not wearing my red flannel underwear when I was talking to the President. I was trying to be inconspicuous in hopes no one would see me with the likes of Ford, but then, they did not know him as I did. The Keystone Cop rattled on and on about "how lucky" I was until my father paid my bail and I was released from the cell.

That night, I wore my Catholic uniform as instructed and went into a dissociative trance as my father drove me to the local National Guard Armory where I was prostituted to Ford. Ford took me into an empty room, pushed me down on the wooden floor as he unzipped his pants and said, "Pray on this". Then he brutally, sexually assaulted me. Afterward, my memory was compartmentalized through use of high voltage. I was then carried out to the car where I lay in the back seat, muscles contracted, stunned, in pain, and unable to move.

When we got back to Muskegon, my father sent me to the beach as always, to let the repetition of crashing waves against the beach "wash my mind free of memory" while I watched the sun set. I was totally locked into the belief that truly there was "no place to run," not even to the President of the United States.

I remember that the "sane" part of "me"-my innate personality-seemed to die after seeing Ford as President. I recall walking up the steps of Catholic Central High School one morning, reaching for the door, and crying uncontrollably. I cried myself into a heap at the top of the stairs. I did not even know why I was crying. As an MPD, I rarely cried at all. But I was still sobbing hours later when school let out. Someone found me, but I do not recall to this day ever leaving the school steps.

I never really experienced "emotion" after that day until I was rescued, deprogrammed and reintegrated in 1988. Now all of my brain was functioning through a wide variety of memory compartments, also known as multiple personalities, with no part of me left "free" of abuse. Now it was as though I had "no place to run," not even in my brain. This drove me out of my mind which is exactly what my abusers needed for total control.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #80 on: March 15, 2008, 03:31:09 PM »
Come on man, open your mind a bit...there's quite a bit of evidence suggesting that many, many, many of us here have no future in bodybuilding but that isn't the point; there is alot to be gained here no matter what it turns into for everyone that ever felt a calling towards this stuff.  Look around, the people that run the industry and write the script around here are by no means the best bodybuilders but their appreciation for it in one way or another cannot be discounted...the best pros on earth are affected by all of it and we are affected by them.  I have phases where I want to never lift a weight again but I still cannot fathom logging off this place for good.  I still log in to read this nonsense every day no matter if I'm into it or out of it; it's crazy.  I remember growing up in this little farming town with 2 redlights and I would go to the local "feed and seed" store with my dad and all these old crazy retired and/or active farmers would just be sitting in this smokey ass room around in a circle in chairs just taking turns mouthing off about whatever topic was on the table that day and each and every one of them occupied a unique spot...everyone played a "character" and all of them were clowns in one way or another, but everyone wanted to be heard....there were no doubt good points made and there were bad but I'm telling you guys, this message board is the modern-day equivalent of that very important social construct and while bodybuilding brought us all together, that is rarely what the most important stuff discussed here is about.  People would come and go, there would be some fuckers who would sit in there all day every day.  Some people would pop in and out, but everyone was a part of it and you take the good with the bad.  Message boards are the modern day equivalent of that. 
Cracker barrel talk. A very good analogy.

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: March 15, 2008, 03:37:12 PM »
Gotta go with the guy who spent 7 years as a hostage (I believe it was 7...)

yes.
osama's lack of experience will hurt him even after he beats Shillary.

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition
« Reply #82 on: March 15, 2008, 03:55:13 PM »
Matt's cool, we're cool.  Matt is also Getbig's premier penis puffer. 

Also let me add that by the argument you just gave, gh15 is as qualified as anyone to coach on being a pro...even though I am sure he is an actual pro.  Even if he is not, he is as good, or better than other pros, on telling us how to become a pro.    

i  know ur referring to MattC 

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #83 on: March 15, 2008, 03:57:30 PM »
i  know ur referring to MattC 

No, when he speaks of "penis puffers", he's most likely referring to you.  :-\

Ron: "I am lazy."

Moosejay

« Reply #84 on: March 15, 2008, 03:58:28 PM »
yes.
osama's lack of experience will hurt him even after he beats Shillary.

yes...and although I like him...I do not feel folks here will elect a man of color at this stage

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #85 on: March 15, 2008, 05:11:59 PM »
you missed the entire point of my post prick licker.
good job
I missed nothing because you said nothing, you cum guzzling fucktard.  ;)

You are an IDIOT.
!

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: March 15, 2008, 06:56:36 PM »

No, when he speaks of "penis puffers", he's most likely referring to you.  :-\

kids a gaybty maybe he'll do a ballet pose next routine like his ass monkey buddy ......will harris know fag he was a bodyguard for some xxx stars about a decade back they knew they were safe as he only likes men and lil boys like matttoyboy :-*

io856

« Reply #87 on: March 15, 2008, 07:00:25 PM »
coming from someone who looks like you youd beleive anything you read because you are so dumb and inexpereinced and look like you don't even work out but pile tons of money and time into bb'ing and look like shit....get a job and a life and quit playing school boy...or are all canadians as dumb and lame as you?
quoted for truth

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #88 on: March 15, 2008, 10:22:53 PM »
not to forget friends,,gh15 also promised you the end of axio and a big enterance into the israel black marker of undergoround distribution and as gh15 promised 3 months ago the execution has arrived,,the ones who are in the know dont open their mouth when gh15 talks they just sit and listen listen and then listen some more,,gh15 is the reason for the fall of hanna and the soon coppasoe of underground labs around the workl,,i suggest you look into the right places and you will find the long arm of gh15 doing exactly what he or she promises

the ones who really know anything about hormones especially underground are very careful to talk to gh15 and always show respect because they know that their time out is a paralel dependent of gh15 will
fallen angel

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: March 15, 2008, 10:54:09 PM »
not to forget friends,,gh15 also promised you the end of axio and a big enterance into the israel black marker of undergoround distribution and as gh15 promised 3 months ago the execution has arrived,,the ones who are in the know dont open their mouth when gh15 talks they just sit and listen listen and then listen some more,,gh15 is the reason for the fall of hanna and the soon coppasoe of underground labs around the workl,,i suggest you look into the right places and you will find the long arm of gh15 doing exactly what he or she promises

the ones who really know anything about hormones especially underground are very careful to talk to gh15 and always show respect because they know that their time out is a paralel dependent of gh15 will
english muthafucka...write correctly or just use your native language and let us use babelfish. Half the time nobody understands what the fuck you are saying, and the other have of the time you are revealing your idiot status on issues of American politics and U.S. domestic issues.
!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #90 on: March 15, 2008, 11:07:31 PM »
english muthafucka...write correctly or just use your native language and let us use babelfish. Half the time nobody understands what the fuck you are saying, and the other have of the time you are revealing your idiot status on issues of American politics and U.S. domestic issues.

half my friend ,,half the time
just making sure the professor isnt emberesising himself ;)
fallen angel

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: March 15, 2008, 11:22:17 PM »
half my friend ,,half the time
just making sure the professor isnt emberesising himself ;)

Good catch. I admit to minor mistakes on message boards when typing late at night and juggling several other matters at the same time.
You are not one to talk, my english-challenged friend. For every quickly typed grammatical error I make on this board, you make about fourty-five.  ;)

I think your mistakes increase when you finish sucking off granpa McCain and post with his semen flowing through your veins. It confuses you and you begin spewing racial nonsense like black men are the cause of the decline of America's moral values and that stating Barack's middle name is going to change the states he's already won, or change the fact that Obama is consistently ahead in poll matchups with granpa.
Stick to steroids...aside from the arrogance you are quite good with that info.
!

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: March 15, 2008, 11:45:55 PM »
What's cbf ?

can't be fucked, no offense, would just like cliffnotes lol :P

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #93 on: March 15, 2008, 11:52:16 PM »
Wait until the tape is released with Obama in full focus in church and his speaker buddy telling everyone that 9/11 was the fault of its citizens...You know the republicans have it on them already...There baiting Obama and the guy is falling for it hook line and sinker...

Sarcastic Deity

• Getbig III
« Reply #94 on: March 15, 2008, 11:54:13 PM »
what I meant when I say that what Nasser said

???

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition
« Reply #95 on: March 16, 2008, 03:07:29 AM »
Wait until the tape is released with Obama in full focus in church and his speaker buddy telling everyone that 9/11 was the fault of its citizens...You know the republicans have it on them already...There baiting Obama and the guy is falling for it hook line and sinker...

lol know Obama would not go on national TV and said he had never herd that before in service when he knows they're being taped.   Do you think the Obama team has spent hours going through all the tapes before they told him to release that statement on CNN ::).   Don't you think that tape would have surfaced already ::)