Author Topic: THE TRUTH behind HRT and any other hormone disruptive, dependent forming scheme!  (Read 1455 times)

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
The government want people to be dependent on them. So what do they do, they mess people up with chemicals through food, air and water, then put you on habit forming drugs, HRT, antidepressant/anxiety and various other hormone disrupting formulas. Take out their natural hormone functions and replace it with theirs artificial that only they can and are allowed to administer and posses. Now what have you, A CHEMICALLY CASTRATED MAN that is completely reliant on their government for function. Any such man would now be scared shitless if something would disrupt their government's power, these victimized humans would simply cease to function without them.

This is the dream scenario for NWO. For people to be in their control and to basically have a turn of switch on you. When enough people are in their 100% control, through various not to obvious schemes, if they don't like you or see use for you, they simply will not give you what you are now dependent on. These poor people will bend over backwards to support and obey the governments every gesture and order. Just like they always wanted, 100% control over the individual. It takes many approaches and layers and this is just another diabolical scheme of the Elite as to not make it too obvious. The government is not a protective institution, it is elitist people, with a different agenda. Why millions and millions of "men" voluntarily let these Elitist people CHEMICALLY CASTRATE THEM SO THAT THEY BECOME DEPENDANT TO THEM FOR LIFE, is beyond me.

These days it is incredibly easy to get a prescription for antidepressants/anxiety, tranquilizers, HRT and notice they will GRADELY PAY FOR IT. Every wonder why. Now with HRT is ramping up it's becoming too obvious. Instead of teaching people that poor hormone production can be restored naturally by knowledge of chemicals in food and environment, diet, herbs, lifestyle etc. Notice how they will NOT educate you on that.

Vicious and intelligent, that has to be respected. These fucker are laughing behind closed doors. Why so many didn't see it coming that's what I don't understand. 

It's good to be paranoid and live in the forest. HAHAHA it's to easy!

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
I could have sworn this would be from gh15 ::)
No doubt about it...

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
Interesting, why is that?

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
settle down

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
I could have sworn this would be from gh15 ::)

That's what I was thinking..lol.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
settle down

With Paxil, Zoloft or Xanax?

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
That's what I was thinking..lol.

Is my spelling and grammar that bad? If it is, just wondering. I use spell check function meticiously.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
I use spell check function meticiously.
What does meticious mean?

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Talk about fear mongering, geeeesh.

Proper use of various medications under the supervision of a Doctor along with a healhty lifestyle (diet, exercise) is what modern health care is all about.Why is the drug issue so often looked at as 100% evil or 100% to the extreme?
As one gets older, some issues can't be solved by mere exercise and diet alone.
I use HRT in the form of Androgel, under the supervision of my doc. He gets his info based on mt annual blood work and decides the best course of action for me, which I follow.
By doing this , along with my alllergy meds, I keep all my key levels of various homrones, , enzymes, etc in the "ideal range" for overall health at my age.I have no interest in an increase of testoserone and / or screwi ng up my various levels just to get more massive and win a trophy.
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

Red Hook

• Getbig V
Maybe Joe Local could chime in on this topic..he knows a thing or two about HRT
I

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
The government want people to be dependent on them. So what do they do, they mess people up with chemicals through food, air and water, then put you on habit forming drugs, HRT, antidepressant/anxiety and various other hormone disrupting formulas. Take out their natural hormone functions and replace it with theirs artificial that only they can and are allowed to administer and posses. Now what have you, A CHEMICALLY CASTRATED MAN that is completely reliant on their government for function. Any such man would now be scared shitless if something would disrupt their government's power, these victimized humans would simply cease to function without them.

This is the dream scenario for NWO. For people to be in their control and to basically have a turn of switch on you. When enough people are in their 100% control, through various not to obvious schemes, if they don't like you or see use for you, they simply will not give you what you are now dependent on. These poor people will bend over backwards to support and obey the governments every gesture and order. Just like they always wanted, 100% control over the individual. It takes many approaches and layers and this is just another diabolical scheme of the Elite as to not make it too obvious. The government is not a protective institution, it is elitist people, with a different agenda. Why millions and millions of "men" voluntarily let these Elitist people CHEMICALLY CASTRATE THEM SO THAT THEY BECOME DEPENDANT TO THEM FOR LIFE, is beyond me.

These days it is incredibly easy to get a prescription for antidepressants/anxiety, tranquilizers, HRT and notice they will GRADELY PAY FOR IT. Every wonder why. Now with HRT is ramping up it's becoming too obvious. Instead of teaching people that poor hormone production can be restored naturally by knowledge of chemicals in food and environment, diet, herbs, lifestyle etc. Notice how they will NOT educate you on that.

Vicious and intelligent, that has to be respected. These fucker are laughing behind closed doors. Why so many didn't see it coming that's what I don't understand. 

It's good to be paranoid and live in the forest. HAHAHA it's to easy!
Nice to see another member of Team Falcon flying so high.  :)

/not too late for that ged, bro

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
"every wonder why"?

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
"every wonder why"?

I addmitt my gramar and spelling has always been somehwat retarded.

Bad spelling can be remiedied by spell checking and google. Gramar on the other hand is a whole other story. I don't really want to ask mom either to approve of every post I make on getbig.  ;D

Maybe I'll just quit using spellchecking too while I'm at it. It's bothersome and timeconsuming any way.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Rami, you are partially right - but not 100%.
When I took my Antidepressant medicine I finally started growing because my body was freed from mental stress.
We are slaves of our times... the mind is free, the body isn't.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
Rami, you are partially right - but not 100%.
When I took my Antidepressant medicine I finally started growing because my body was freed from mental stress.
We are slaves of our times... the mind is free, the body isn't.

And you are right, there are many sides to everything. It's just the broader perspective. One would to be exact need one theory for every one human really, but in general...