Author Topic: question for 240  (Read 2162 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Re: question for 240
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2008, 05:29:09 PM »
Doh!  Busted.   :)

You should read D'Holbach. He might lift you out of childhood.

You are a professor last I heard?

What exactly are you a Professor of? Mr. Garden of Eden?
I hate the State.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2008, 05:30:43 PM »
is mccain is determined to continue the bush economic policy, I cannot vote for him. 

beach bum = high school dropout.

No, Beach Bum is a highly educated professor, or so I hear....
I hate the State.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2008, 05:33:39 PM »
yeah, the middle east - the history of fighting for oil, drugs, religion, money, bases... man, I could spend 30 years researching it and be no closer to understanding it.  when you're young and dumb, it's "we're there to steal oil!" which while not false, is probably just a part of our goals there. 

which is why the neotaints who ignore all of that and say 'we're in iraq because we love to share democracy with others' piss me off so bad.  they're dishonest and ignorant.

It goes back 6,000 years to the Sumerians. There is historical continuity to be found here. The region will never be peaceful. Originally called the Fertile Crescent, it retains the moniker for similar reasons.
I hate the State.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2008, 05:37:14 PM »
The day you start learning is the day you admit you know nothing.  Thats the day when you start gathering facts, research and even suspiscions...

This is why young people are mostly ignored by older ones............Blind exuberence, mostly...

The more you know, the less you know.

As good old Socrates said:

And how is not this the most reprehensible ignorance, to think that one knows what one does not know? But I, O Athenians! in this, perhaps, differ from most men; and if I should say that I am in any thing wiser than another, it would be in this, that not having a competent knowledge of the things in Hades, I also think that I have not such knowledge.
I hate the State.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2008, 11:54:19 PM »
No, Beach Bum is a highly educated professor, or so I hear....

He's told both stories.

He was a high school dropout when the discussion came up about struggling, etc.

Then when Ron needed a mod, BB was suddenly and phD and college professor.  Convenient!@

However, BB showed during discussions about statistics that he doesn't know much about the subject matter at a stats 1 college course and called all discussions involving these things 'stupid'.

So we now know that he works at a university that employs high school dropouts who haven't yet taken Stats 1.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2008, 12:03:41 AM »
He's told both stories.

He was a high school dropout when the discussion came up about struggling, etc.

Then when Ron needed a mod, BB was suddenly and phD and college professor.  Convenient!@

However, BB showed during discussions about statistics that he doesn't know much about the subject matter at a stats 1 college course and called all discussions involving these things 'stupid'.

So we now know that he works at a university that employs high school dropouts who haven't yet taken Stats 1.

But he's got Jebus! :P
I hate the State.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2008, 12:05:54 AM »
But he's got Jebus! :P

Yeah, and worst of all, he has a nasty race streak.  He's called Obama a "halfrican american" over and over, and made other comments like that.  There's just no place for that on the politics board... as soon as you tolerate garbage like that, the place goes downhill.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2008, 12:28:42 AM »
Yeah, and worst of all, he has a nasty race streak.  He's called Obama a "halfrican american" over and over, and made other comments like that.  There's just no place for that on the politics board... as soon as you tolerate garbage like that, the place goes downhill.

How the hell did he become a mod here?! :o ???
I hate the State.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2008, 12:32:00 AM »
How the hell did he become a mod here?! :o ???

they needed someone for the far right position.  DL stopped showing up.  It came down to BB and joelocal.   Since BB was a 'college professor' he got the nod.