Author Topic: question for 240  (Read 2161 times)

Cromespyder

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
question for 240
« on: March 15, 2008, 12:46:21 AM »
looking to get an answer from you cause this has been bugging me, ive been reading your posts for 2+ years and its like you are 40 different people wrapped up in one.  what is it with you bouncing around on your positions all the time? you're against the iraq war, then you're for it, you say you hate necons and that you're not a neocon but you support the neocon agenda IE stealing oil from iraq etc. 9/11 was an inside job, then it isnt, then it is, then it isnt but it sort of is. you contradict yourself constantly, its like every other post you contradict youself and change your position. these examples i posted are just a fraction of your contradictions/position changes, if youd like ill take the time to post more, i could fill up pages.  when are you going to make up your mind? and also, how do you expect people to take you seriously based on these facts?  you come off as an extremely ignorant person yet you think you are enlightened/knowledgeable and have it all figured out to the t. you really just plain dont know what the hell you're talking about.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Re: question for 240
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2008, 12:50:50 AM »
looking to get an answer from you cause this has been bugging me, ive been reading your posts for 2+ years and its like you are 40 different people wrapped up in one.  what is it with you bouncing around on your positions all the time? you're against the iraq war, then you're for it, you say you hate necons and that you're not a neocon but you support the neocon agenda IE stealing oil from iraq etc. 9/11 was an inside job, then it isnt, then it is, then it isnt but it sort of is. you contradict yourself constantly, its like every other post you contradict youself and change your position. these examples i posted are just a fraction of your contradictions/position changes, if youd like ill take the time to post more, i could fill up pages.  when are you going to make up your mind? and also, how do you expect people to take you seriously based on these facts?  you come off as an extremely ignorant person yet you think you are enlightened/knowledgeable and have it all figured out to the t. you really just plain dont know what the hell you're talking about.

Boom.

I have done threads like this before and 240 ignores them.

I think he just views himself as a helpless spectator without alliance to any particular thing or view. His constant political postings are a manifestation of his frustration at his powerlessness.

Just my theory.
I hate the State.

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2008, 12:56:22 AM »
Boom.

I have done threads like this before and 240 ignores them.

I think he just views himself as a helpless spectator without alliance to any particular thing or view. His constant political postings are a manifestation of his frustration at his powerlessness.

Just my theory.

Eventually this leads to a coup.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2008, 01:03:33 AM »
Eventually this leads to a coup.

It always does my friend, it always does.

Religion sucks...

If we look back at the begining we shall find that ignorance and fear created the gods; that fancy, enthusiasm, or deceit adorned or disfigured them; that weakness worships them; that credulity preserves them; and that custom, respect and tyranny support them, in order to make the blindness of man serve their own interest. If the ignorance of nature gave birth to Gods, the knowledge of nature is calculated to destroy them.  All religions are ancient monuments to superstitions, ignorance, ferocity; and modern religions are only ancient follies rejuvenated.
I hate the State.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2008, 04:31:21 AM »
Just to lower 240's credibility a little more:

I'd like to know how old he is in this picture.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2008, 04:53:49 AM »

Damn... :-\
I hate the State.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2008, 06:42:31 AM »
i like politics.  I'm a lifelong republican who is unhappy at the direction the party has taken.  I'd love to see it go back to a party of smaller govt, without so much nationbuilding and spending.

I'm also a realist.  I know there will be elective wars for oil and bases, and it's just part of how the world works.  When kids here shout things about 'we're trying to HELP people, dammit!', well that's just funny, because we did fly right over larger problems in Africa to choose to 'help' Iraqis into some nifty new oil contracts. 

I have the most criticism for the repub party because they're my party.  Just as I have high standards for everything I do in life, I have high standards for my party.  I love the USA, I love and support my President.  I'm just here to debate like everyone else.  I'm not too concerned with nordic trying to 'lower my credibility'... I'm just a kid bitching on the boards like everyone else.  in the end, we don't matter too much, just trying to have a good time and learn a bit.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2008, 06:50:11 AM »
How old are you in the picture and what was your mental state when it was taken?

I'd also like to know what the motive was for such a picture. My gut feeling is "I'll take this picture in an attempt to look gangsta on the WWW" - correct me if I'm wrong.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2008, 07:08:29 AM »
I was a very sexy 25 in that picture.

I was hoping to take a picture which would have men in Europe talking about it 6 years later.

Sounds like it worked...

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2008, 08:27:05 AM »
i like politics.  I'm a lifelong republican who is unhappy at the direction the party has taken.  I'd love to see it go back to a party of smaller govt, without so much nationbuilding and spending.

I'm also a realist.  I know there will be elective wars for oil and bases, and it's just part of how the world works.  When kids here shout things about 'we're trying to HELP people, dammit!', well that's just funny, because we did fly right over larger problems in Africa to choose to 'help' Iraqis into some nifty new oil contracts. 

I have the most criticism for the repub party because they're my party.  Just as I have high standards for everything I do in life, I have high standards for my party.  I love the USA, I love and support my President.  I'm just here to debate like everyone else.  I'm not too concerned with nordic trying to 'lower my credibility'... I'm just a kid bitching on the boards like everyone else.  in the end, we don't matter too much, just trying to have a good time and learn a bit.

Theory vindicated and validated. Thank you for playing.
I hate the State.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2008, 08:44:18 AM »
I was a very sexy 25 in that picture.

I was hoping to take a picture which would have men in Europe talking about it 6 years later.

Sounds like it worked...

Congratulations.

Theory vindicated and validated. Thank you for playing.

:)
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2008, 08:51:12 AM »
It always does my friend, it always does.

Religion sucks...

If we look back at the begining we shall find that ignorance and fear created the gods; that fancy, enthusiasm, or deceit adorned or disfigured them; that weakness worships them; that credulity preserves them; and that custom, respect and tyranny support them, in order to make the blindness of man serve their own interest. If the ignorance of nature gave birth to Gods, the knowledge of nature is calculated to destroy them.  All religions are ancient monuments to superstitions, ignorance, ferocity; and modern religions are only ancient follies rejuvenated.

Plagiarism!  Plagiarism!!  ;D
R

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2008, 08:58:35 AM »

Not really. I couldn't find the exact quotes...so I paraphrased...
I hate the State.

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2008, 09:03:55 AM »
Not really. I couldn't find the exact quotes...so I paraphrased...

OK we'll let it pass this time ;D 

If we go back to the beginnings of things, we shall always find that ignorance and fear created the gods;
that imagination, rapture and deception embellished them; that weakness worships them;
that custom spares them; and that tyranny favors them in order to profit from the blindness of men.
Paul Henri Thiry - Baron D'Holbach (1723 - 1789)

All religions are ancient monuments to superstition, ignorance, ferocity; and modern religions are only ancient follies.

Maybe you could try memorizing some helpful scriptures instead of the above :)
R

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2008, 09:15:26 AM »
OK we'll let it pass this time ;D 

If we go back to the beginnings of things, we shall always find that ignorance and fear created the gods;
that imagination, rapture and deception embellished them; that weakness worships them;
that custom spares them; and that tyranny favors them in order to profit from the blindness of men.

All religions are ancient monuments to superstition, ignorance, ferocity; and modern religions are only ancient follies.

Maybe you could try memorizing some helpful scriptures instead of the above :)

Yes, I know they are from him. I am an avid reader and have read all his works. A brilliant man and a paragon of his age. Probably one of my all time favourites and a very brave man at that.

Why are you on the political board? You have no interest in politics?

And why would I want to memorise scripture when there are so many more interesting and profitable things to memorise (not to mention true things ;))

OK, I will leave it at that. I have not forgotten my vow.

I hate the State.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2008, 09:17:38 AM »
240 is a closet nutcase...that is the truth.
I hate the State.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2008, 09:54:50 AM »
240 is a closet nutcase...that is the truth.

not so much a nutcase... more of a confused guy.  Anyone who thinks they know it all when it comes to politics is a fool.  there are so many competing forces in the world, so far beyond my comprehension.  No side is 100% right... you'll notice the only people who support either side 100% of the time are the most foolish.  2 or 3 years ago, I thought I had all this politics stuff figured out.  Now I just feel dumber everyday.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2008, 09:57:24 AM »

when you first see loose change, instantly you say 'somthing isn't right', and yeah, you might yell "inside job!"

Then as time passes, you learn it was probably a combo of 19 arabs plus some unknown small group who assisted.  inside job, no, but certainly more than the 19 arabs.  Toss in the fact the 911 commission blames the white house for covering up good info during the investigation... white house has its own reasons, bigger things more important than 911... but yeah, you evolve in your opinions.  67% of americans believe 911 needs reinvestigated, so it's really the majority belief at this point.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2008, 10:28:32 AM »

Now that is friggin scary.   :-\

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2008, 10:30:27 AM »

Doh!  Busted.   :)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2008, 11:04:21 AM »
Now that is friggin scary.   :-\

you're prettiest when your mouth is chock full of neotaint cock.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2008, 12:49:56 PM »
I'm a lifelong republican who is unhappy at the direction the party has taken. 

Poor kid really is confused:

December 16, 2006, 10:59:08 PM » Quote by 240: 

I'm a libertarian. 

So confused that even though he is a Republican . . . or a libertarian . . . that he's voting for a liberal:

So I probably will vote dem. 

:-\

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2008, 01:00:21 PM »
is mccain is determined to continue the bush economic policy, I cannot vote for him. 

beach bum = high school dropout.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2008, 01:13:16 PM »
The day you start learning is the day you admit you know nothing.  Thats the day when you start gathering facts, research and even suspiscions...

This is why young people are mostly ignored by older ones............Blind exuberence, mostly...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2008, 01:21:08 PM »
yeah, the middle east - the history of fighting for oil, drugs, religion, money, bases... man, I could spend 30 years researching it and be no closer to understanding it.  when you're young and dumb, it's "we're there to steal oil!" which while not false, is probably just a part of our goals there. 

which is why the neotaints who ignore all of that and say 'we're in iraq because we love to share democracy with others' piss me off so bad.  they're dishonest and ignorant.