Author Topic: Lee Priest is alive and in Phoenix Az  (Read 3144 times)

oldman

• Getbig III
Lee Priest is alive and in Phoenix Az
« on: March 15, 2008, 01:14:31 PM »
Lee is at the local BB show in Phoenix, as he put it, he is "spilling over", I am competing myself, SR Masters.  Not as ripped as others, but I am 52 and look great.  Guess I will have to diet a bit more...

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
Re: Lee Priest is alive and in Phoenix Az
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2008, 01:31:31 PM »
bump for the guy who's having a hard time with the internets.

Moosejay

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2008, 01:46:00 PM »
Lee is at the local BB show in Phoenix, as he put it, he is "spilling over", I am competing myself, SR Masters.  Not as ripped as others, but I am 52 and look great.  Guess I will have to diet a bit more...

Good luck, Iron Man, and stay the course.

technokc

• Getbig IV
  • Official member Getbig 300!!
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2008, 01:47:19 PM »
I went from Phoenix Arizona all the way to Tacoma, Philadelphia, Atlanta, La. . . . . .

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2008, 02:25:47 PM »
Holy crap... Lee IS incarnation of Jesus! How else do you explain coming back from dead for easter?

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2008, 02:27:34 PM »
Lee was such a good man. He will always be remembered as one of the greats.

Rip Lee

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2008, 04:18:15 PM »
There is a rumour out that Lee will be accepted back with the IFBB.

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2008, 04:30:55 PM »
Bob Chick at work again nice work Bob we knew you would get Lee back into the IFBB.Where would competitors be without Bob Chick.Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mm?????.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2008, 04:41:00 PM »
Bob Chick at work again nice work Bob we knew you would get Lee back into the IFBB.Where would competitors be without Bob Chick.Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mm?????.

Most 3rd tier pros hate 2nd tier pros....standard procedure in the IFBB handbook.

Fulgorre

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2008, 07:07:33 PM »
Yeah, he was there today at the Maximum booth.  White shirt with yellow shoulders and jeans.  I didn't mess with him as I got the feeling he might be in a bad mood.  Lee is hard to read.

The show was one of the weakest I've seen in my life.  There was only person really on any serious of hormones and that was number 16 aka "Vick". :)  But he was over 40 and appeared to be fighting off a cold during prejudging.  The rest of the guys and kids were just terribly inexperienced or really natural.  I felt sorry for the guys who really entered the "natural show" without doing any drugs.

There was 1 or 2 fitness girls who danced around right as the show started.  They seemed competent in the moves but lacking in the hardness.  The figure girls had about 5 really hotties and the rest were..meh or really soft.  I swear there were multiple girls 5'1 at 155lb up there.  Really sad.

Other notable pros were Rusty Jeffers with a gray mustache :) and Dennis James. 

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2008, 07:11:44 PM »
Other notable pros were Rusty Jeffers with a gray mustache :)

Its back!

Rusty was a nobody without the tickler.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2008, 08:31:09 PM »
I went from Phoenix Arizona all the way to Tacoma, Philadelphia, Atlanta, La. . . . . .

;D Excellent
a

Gym dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2008, 09:38:16 PM »
Lee Priest is the best bodybuilder ever !!!

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2008, 09:39:24 PM »
Lee Priest is the best bodybuilder ever !!!

Second only to the phenom known as "gym dude"

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2008, 09:49:40 PM »
That's not Lee Priest!
Ron: "I am lazy."

technokc

• Getbig IV
  • Official member Getbig 300!!
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2008, 11:55:06 PM »
;D Excellent

come on play along guys. . .

. . . northern california where the girls are warm just to hear my sweet baby say. . . . .

oldman

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2008, 10:13:55 AM »
So there was Mike Morris, Dennis James, Rusty Jeffers, and Lee.  Dennis drinking and acting foolish.  What the hell!
Lee was walking around with a nice looking gal, they looked awkward together.  Lee did say hello to me, he could have been more outgoing, but he is a legend right?

The judging was inconsistent, two men stood out.  One finished second in his class, clearly a mistake.  I left after getting my trophy, but the other should have one the overall.  He was unbelievable!!!

I will try to compete in the June show, I guess I need a trainer. 

HUTCH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Mr. Arizona 2007
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2008, 10:56:45 AM »
So there was Mike Morris, Dennis James, Rusty Jeffers, and Lee.  Dennis drinking and acting foolish.  What the hell!
Lee was walking around with a nice looking gal, they looked awkward together.  Lee did say hello to me, he could have been more outgoing, but he is a legend right?

The judging was inconsistent, two men stood out.  One finished second in his class, clearly a mistake.  I left after getting my trophy, but the other should have one the overall.  He was unbelievable!!!

I will try to compete in the June show, I guess I need a trainer. 

YES that guy who placed second in the LH's was a true freak!!!...But you cant come to a "natural" show with injection lumps on your thighs and shoulders...If that guy competes in Masters Nationals though he will turn pro this year, no doubt...Look just like Michael Lockett, same build...

And yes Troy alves training partner AJ, won the overall...He looked great and is a true Natural. 

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2008, 11:18:11 AM »

I got it

AWL8UP

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2008, 06:34:31 PM »
YES that guy who placed second in the LH's was a true freak!!!...But you cant come to a "natural" show with injection lumps on your thighs and shoulders...If that guy competes in Masters Nationals though he will turn pro this year, no doubt...Look just like Michael Lockett, same build...

And yes Troy alves training partner AJ, won the overall...He looked great and is a true Natural. 

Here is my perspective on the Heavy and Light Heavyweight guys.  I 100% agree that the guy who placed second in the LH should have been marked down.  I could see the injection lumps from 15 rows back....glutes and quads.  From where I sat, it sure looked like some other funny business was going on.  I thought he left delt looked unnaturally bigger than the right and the lateral head of his Gastrocnemius was disproportionately larger than the medial head.  I've never seen quite the same difference.  I couldn't get Synthol out of my head.  To me, second was a gift seeing that it was a natural show.  Also, I think the guy who won the LH looked outstanding and truly battled AJ for the overall. 

I thought AJ look great but his conditioning could have been better (compared to the LH).  I've seen him look better in the past.  He is one big dude especially considering that he is a vegetarian.  If he truly is lifetime natural he is a serious freak!!!!!!!!

On another note, I was really impressed by the 16 year old who won the Teen Figure class.  I remember her from last year and she made a lot of progress.  If she continues to make improve she is going to be something else by the time she is 20. 

HUTCH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Mr. Arizona 2007
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2008, 06:48:03 PM »
Here is my perspective on the Heavy and Light Heavyweight guys.  I 100% agree that the guy who placed second in the LH should have been marked down.  I could see the injection lumps from 15 rows back....glutes and quads.  From where I sat, it sure looked like some other funny business was going on.  I thought he left delt looked unnaturally bigger than the right and the lateral head of his Gastrocnemius was disproportionately larger than the medial head.  I've never seen quite the same difference.  I couldn't get Synthol out of my head.  To me, second was a gift seeing that it was a natural show.  Also, I think the guy who won the LH looked outstanding and truly battled AJ for the overall. 

I thought AJ look great but his conditioning could have been better (compared to the LH).  I've seen him look better in the past.  He is one big dude especially considering that he is a vegetarian.  If he truly is lifetime natural he is a serious freak!!!!!!!!

On another note, I was really impressed by the 16 year old who won the Teen Figure class.  I remember her from last year and she made a lot of progress.  If she continues to make improve she is going to be something else by the time she is 20. 

His calves looked like they were spot injected like crazy too...Pointy as hell on the inner heads...Not synthol buy spot injects...

Heard from another LH competitor that he got polygraphed at weigh ins and he PASSED...I know a few guys in that show and they were on stuff and none of them failed obviously either...So if the promoter is going to be so weak on his drug testing and let him compete then they should have place him fairly and not mark him down for being a user...Even with some lumps, he killed everyone...Im glad he didnt get to win though, but he should have never been onstage in the first place...

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2008, 06:50:01 PM »
Where be da pics   >:(

AWL8UP

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2008, 10:06:56 PM »
His calves looked like they were spot injected like crazy too...Pointy as hell on the inner heads...Not synthol buy spot injects...

Heard from another LH competitor that he got polygraphed at weigh ins and he PASSED...I know a few guys in that show and they were on stuff and none of them failed obviously either...So if the promoter is going to be so weak on his drug testing and let him compete then they should have place him fairly and not mark him down for being a user...Even with some lumps, he killed everyone...Im glad he didnt get to win though, but he should have never been onstage in the first place...

Interesting.  So spot injecting can give you the same effect as Synthol?  I did not know that.  I thought you could make some improvements but I was not aware you could get the freaky look of being filled with oil.

I was not aware of the polygraph and none of the judges I spoke with mentioned that.  I don't know how they are instructed on judging a clear case of use in a natural show.  I just assumed they would mark them as I've always heard that it was "frowned" upon in the March show.     

HUTCH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Mr. Arizona 2007
« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2008, 08:58:42 AM »
Interesting.  So spot injecting can give you the same effect as Synthol?  I did not know that.  I thought you could make some improvements but I was not aware you could get the freaky look of being filled with oil.

I was not aware of the polygraph and none of the judges I spoke with mentioned that.  I don't know how they are instructed on judging a clear case of use in a natural show.  I just assumed they would mark them as I've always heard that it was "frowned" upon in the March show.     

Some guys do spot injecting the morning before pre judging to swell the muscle...So its not the same effect as synthol, its just a temporary swelling of the muscle...But sometimes guys go overboard and end up with pointy lumps...I think thats what happend with him...

They need to just cough up the dough and start urine testing people...Anyone can pass a poly...