Author Topic: "NEVER BACK DOWN"  (Read 1320 times)

WEAPONX

• Getbig II
"NEVER BACK DOWN"
« on: March 15, 2008, 08:25:36 PM »
OH OH You fellers are going to see more MMA/TAPOUT, CAGE FIGHTING, BIG MUFFLERED, BACKWARDS HAT WEARING Tuff guys than you ever seen before once this ACADEMY AWARD winning motion picture comes out. Kind of like FAST & FURIOUS, only with MMA fighting machines instead of WALMARTIZED CARS.

Just a heads up

X

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
Re: "NEVER BACK DOWN"
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2008, 08:53:25 PM »
Too afraid to go any where near a theatre for at least a few weeks! :-[
Spirit of Truth

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2008, 11:52:38 PM »
This movie is too gay to be sponsered by Tapout even,  I heard Cage Fighter picked up the slack on the fight gear.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2008, 01:03:40 AM »
Fuck.....I was thinking of taking the kids to the Dr. Seus movie.....but the last thing I want to do, is go anywhere near a theater full of cage fighters....
HAHA, RON.....

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2008, 09:24:17 AM »
Pretty good movie. Similar to that one where the kid is trained by Mr Miyagi to win over the shool bully ... Wax on. Wax off. (Forgot the name.)

The good kid in the movie is a copy of Tom Cruise with almost identical mannnerisms.

The bad kid impressed me the most with his acting. You dislike him while at the same time - you respect him as a fighter with a nod of his head to the victor at the end.

But Horton will be the bigger winner this weekend.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2008, 09:37:36 AM »
Pretty good movie. Similar to that one where the kid is trained by Mr Miyagi to win over the shool bully ... Wax on. Wax off. (Forgot the name.)

The good kid in the movie is a copy of Tom Cruise with almost identical mannnerisms.

The bad kid impressed me the most with his acting. You dislike him while at the same time - you respect him as a fighter with a nod of his head to the victor at the end.

But Horton will be the bigger winner this weekend.

No!...If Horton wins the weekend box office over a moie like Never Back Down I will be SHOCKED, shicked I tell you.

If it loses it will be because of the title, it should have been titles "Tapout!"