Author Topic: Prison  (Read 3697 times)

spinnis

Re: Prison
« Reply #25 on: March 16, 2008, 07:10:14 AM »
Must be kind of nice to live in Sweden. I would imagine from the makeup of your population(mostly all white) you probably don't have an epidemic of murders, rapes, car-jacking, illiteracy, millions of fatherless kids like we do in America with our celebrated "Diverse" population.

Where I live (not on the weekends) we are about 8000 people and I could probably count all the black people on One hand..
the Turks are annoying people though, Kinda like the blacks in USA (No racist)  ;D

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2008, 07:18:31 AM »
Where I live (not on the weekends) we are about 8000 people and I could probably count all the black people on One hand..
the Turks are annoying people though, Kinda like the blacks in USA (No racist)  ;D
What do the Turks do? Play loud, annoying Turkish-Rap music? Do they rob you for your ATM cards or join Turkish street gangs and rape and murder beautiful blonde Swedish girls? Inquiring minds want to know!

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2008, 07:59:48 AM »
Must be kind of nice to live in Sweden. I would imagine from the makeup of your population(mostly all white) you probably don't have an epidemic of murders, rapes, car-jacking, illiteracy, millions of fatherless kids like we do in America with our celebrated "Diverse" population.
sweden has lots more alcoholics than the usa

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2008, 08:23:04 AM »
sweden has lots more alcoholics than the usa
You're right. Must be terrifying to live in fear of being mugged and murdered by Swedish Alcoholics!

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2008, 08:26:45 AM »
Hehe Okej, Lite felstavningar men man förstår vad du skriver.
Vart bor du nu då?
Född och uppväxt i Nederländarna, så jag kan bara höra Svensk om jag skulle titta "Vi på Saltkråkan"... :rolleyes: ;D

spinnis

« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2008, 09:03:11 AM »
What do the Turks do? Play loud, annoying Turkish-Rap music? Do they rob you for your ATM cards or join Turkish street gangs and rape and murder beautiful blonde Swedish girls? Inquiring minds want to know!

Turks are kinda lika blacks annyoing fuckers that think they are the shit.. (no racist)
And if you beat down one of them, you got their whole fucking family all All their relatives on your back lol.

spinnis

« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2008, 09:03:46 AM »
Född och uppväxt i Nederländarna, så jag kan bara höra Svensk om jag skulle titta "Vi på Saltkråkan"... :rolleyes: ;D
haha, youtube Melodifestivalen and listen to some swedish  ;D

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2008, 09:53:44 AM »
haha, youtube Melodifestivalen and listen to some swedish  ;D
Waterloo in Swedish. My ears have teh AIDS now. :(

spinnis

« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2008, 10:05:04 AM »
Waterloo in Swedish. My ears have teh AIDS now. :(