Author Topic: Top "10" worst nutritional advice  (Read 7324 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: Top "10" worst nutritional advice
« Reply #25 on: March 16, 2008, 06:04:59 PM »
I'm sorry , Daddy

look within yourself for forgiveness
A

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2008, 06:11:48 PM »
General Tsao is a captain of team Falcon.

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2008, 06:12:58 PM »
look within yourself for forgiveness
I will , Daddy ,  I hope one day ,I can forgive myself :'( :'(

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2008, 06:38:56 PM »
the worst nutritional advice you can get as a bodybuilder is to ALWAYS EAT CLEAN,,the time to eat clean and also not compltely clean but more of stick to specific diet is only in prep time,,other than that you can eat whatever you want and adjust calories along the day according to activity and needs,,there is nothing wrong with eating cuban food,,jamaican food,,thai food,,arabic food,,chinease food,,nothing wrong and actually inorder to get big you need to eat those ,,ofcourse dont eat out 7 meals a day but you can be perfectly ok if you eat a meal out a day every day in the offseason or when not in prep,,even 2...

you know when you go eat sushi in sushi buffets and you eat and eat sushi then at the end there is this ice cream and you think oh no i dont want to eat it since i already ate like a pig,,,that icecream when on hormones is THE BEST THING YOU CAN EAT AT THE END OF THAT MEAL,,if you know your needs as a bodybuilder and you are serious lifter HORMONIZED,,you first and formost need to know how to eat,,what to eat ,,,when to eat it and how much of it to eat,,it gets to a point you can tell by a feel and it taked number of years but you get there at the end

the worst thing you can do to youself as a bodybuilder is eat  chiken and rice all the time,,remember that and never believe anyone who tell you they do it all the time,,

cycling carbs also should be done only during prep and i suggest high carbs in the offseason and even higher carbs cycling on and off during prep

dont ever starve yourself ,,dont ever ear clean only because that is the beggining of your loss when you do it all the time
fallen angel

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2008, 06:47:02 PM »

you know when you go eat sushi in sushi buffets and you eat and eat sushi then at the end there is this ice cream and you think oh no i dont want to eat it since i already ate like a pig,,,that icecream when on hormones is THE BEST THING YOU CAN EAT AT THE END OF THAT MEAL,,if you know your needs as a bodybuilder and you are serious lifter HORMONIZED,,you first and formost need to know how to eat,,what to eat ,,,when to eat it and how much of it to eat,,it gets to a point you can tell by a feel and it taked number of years but you get there at the end

could you please explain this, gh15?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2008, 06:56:23 PM »
could you please explain this, gh15?

lets say you go to aunt jamima sushi bufet,,now,,you eat 3 plates full of sushi and even some beef on the barbiie and all for 10$,,then at the end you see this beautiful icecream ,,shit im laughin,,ok,,so you see this icecream and you think ,,,nah i wont eat it since i already ate like a pig in this meal,,what you dont get is that the sushi you ate the tuna and salmon and eelrolls are all good and nice but what really will throw the calories up and give your homonized body that yummie feeling of swimming with hotmones in anabolic state ....is that vanilla chocolate butter pecan,,this is what will make your body after hard training consistant training on hormones grow into the next level ,,,REAL FOOD,,you learn to adjust calories during your bodybuilding years and the ones who do it better win shows,,akk a matter of knowing your body but never say no to food just because you think this specific food is bad due to public commectial bullshit,,you need to chose the place and time to eat or not to eat something and offseason you eat!

hormonized is a must
fallen angel

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2008, 07:07:10 PM »
lets say you go to aunt jamima sushi bufet,,now,,you eat 3 plates full of sushi and even some beef on the barbiie and all for 10$,,then at the end you see this beautiful icecream ,,shit im laughin,,ok,,so you see this icecream and you think ,,,nah i wont eat it since i already ate like a pig in this meal,,what you dont get is that the sushi you ate the tuna and salmon and eelrolls are all good and nice but what really will throw the calories up and give your homonized body that yummie feeling of swimming with hotmones in anabolic state ....is that vanilla chocolate butter pecan,,this is what will make your body after hard training consistant training on hormones grow into the next level ,,,REAL FOOD,,you learn to adjust calories during your bodybuilding years and the ones who do it better win shows,,akk a matter of knowing your body but never say no to food just because you think this specific food is bad due to public commectial bullshit,,you need to chose the place and time to eat or not to eat something and offseason you eat!

hormonized is a must
i am "hormonized" right now...and i can guarantee you if i ate that ice cream i would get fat QUICK.  do you mean "hormonized" like being on t3..  or just aas? because so far i dont see my body being able to utilize any nutrient more effeciently except for protein. i tried doing it your way..eating that one dirty meal a day, and i only saw fat gains, not extra growth.   

why do you think this is? 

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2008, 07:44:57 PM »
Candidizzle and Dadywaddy , this is your thread .  GO AHEAD  :)

LMAO!!! ;D ;D
just push some weight!

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2008, 07:47:22 PM »
i am "hormonized" right now...and i can guarantee you if i ate that ice cream i would get fat QUICK.  do you mean "hormonized" like being on t3..  or just aas? because so far i dont see my body being able to utilize any nutrient more effeciently except for protein. i tried doing it your way..eating that one dirty meal a day, and i only saw fat gains, not extra growth.   

Well you're probably holding water.  Those 'hormones' tend to do that.

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #34 on: March 16, 2008, 07:48:50 PM »
Fucking grapefruit will get you ripped Kai was lying!!
Spirit of Truth

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #35 on: March 17, 2008, 02:21:39 AM »

hormonized is a must

Didn't you say to avoid dairy products? That they were bad for you.

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 17, 2008, 02:54:03 AM »

you saw fat gains after eating one 'dirty' meal a day? yet you're living off chicken breasts and broccoli, how many fuckin calories do you use? are you as dormant as an ancient volcano wtf is your BMR??

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #37 on: March 17, 2008, 07:30:23 AM »

Because you used to be a fatty.  You probably have to watch your insulin from spiking.  How many kids were as fat as you at a young age?  Usually younger active children have metabolisms that are through the roof.  You wrestled,played sports etc..and were still fat.  You have to exercise your whole life and not go overboard

No Patience

• Getbig IV
  • adaptation is the creator of evolution
« Reply #38 on: March 17, 2008, 07:37:36 AM »
Weight Watchers bitches in office enviroments that become nutritional gurus over night

"that is 10 points....you shouldn't eat that steak, it is 20 points"

i have also heard some of my clients talking about "french fry diets", "candy diets", and lately a lot of
these maple syrup, honey, ceyan pepper, lemon juice cleansing/fasting bullshit

the most fucked up shit is from fat ass women who watch too much Oprah

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
  • Handicap stall is for dips you dicksock
« Reply #39 on: March 17, 2008, 07:46:33 AM »

hormonized is a must

wow...worst advice ever...ya eating ice cream twice a day with your other junk meals is great when your on 18iu gh, insulin, t3, and all the other shit you ifbb pro junkies do...but what about the normal guy taking 400mgs every week. You cant be serious with this shit. Ya lets crush our hdl and raise our ldl on drugs an while we are at it lets eat like shit to...a cals a cal like they say right? Why not just eat dog food and skittles while your at it. Lets put this as number 1 on the list

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 17, 2008, 07:52:55 AM »

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #41 on: March 17, 2008, 09:37:46 AM »
wow...worst advice ever...ya eating ice cream twice a day with your other junk meals is great when your on 18iu gh, insulin, t3, and all the other shit you ifbb pro junkies do...but what about the normal guy taking 400mgs every week. You cant be serious with this shit. Ya lets crush our hdl and raise our ldl on drugs an while we are at it lets eat like shit to...a cals a cal like they say right? Why not just eat dog food and skittles while your at it. Lets put this as number 1 on the list

Don't take him too seriously.....it's just a silly gimmick....
HAHA, RON.....

turner98

• Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: March 17, 2008, 11:12:47 AM »

you guys are crazy, candizzle has been in ketosis for 38 days, where have you been?  :o  throw out your toothpaste

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 17, 2008, 11:19:56 AM »

Candizzle, I love your advice in the AAS section and your drive to eventually get on stage at the O, but I think you are going about this all wrong. Too worried about becoming that fat, second rate, no talent pussy in the wrestling outfit again. You are 18 just dedicate the next two years to blowing up like Trey Brewer or Lee Priest in the offseason, eat everything in site, listen to GH15s advice,  do some heavy, heavy AAS cycles,  ton of GH, and alot of slin and run that wagon "til the wheels fall off".

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #44 on: March 17, 2008, 03:42:27 PM »
got to agree with gh... made the best gains of my life eating those excess cals, had a litre of ice cream with my evening meal after training everyday, ontop of heaps of good solid food, always have an all out binge on weekends too, all the big british lads used to do this in the 80's..

your training has to be spot on, as does your gear, i wasnt taking gallons but it was never under a gram.... i didnt get that fat, just nice and swollen, instant pumps etc etc... if your a skinny kid u might as well give up if your weighing tiny portions out and eating too strictly

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 17, 2008, 03:46:46 PM »

BAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMM ;D

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: March 17, 2008, 03:56:30 PM »

Harry Spotter

• Getbig II
« Reply #47 on: March 17, 2008, 07:26:29 PM »
i am "hormonized" right now...

The only exogenous hormone you're on is the HCG in your Mom's cunny.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #48 on: March 17, 2008, 07:44:33 PM »
lets say you go to aunt jamima sushi bufet,,
Ron: "I am lazy."

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #49 on: March 17, 2008, 09:55:26 PM »

The only exogenous hormone you're on is the HCG in your Mom's cunny.
hahaha   ;)