Author Topic: REQUEST FOR "JEDI KNIGHT"  (Read 3568 times)

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
  • My power is discombobulatingly & devastating!
Re: REQUEST FOR "JEDI KNIGHT"
« Reply #25 on: March 16, 2008, 05:30:22 PM »
well he says im inactive as a mod on the y so i guess i should pick up my activity by deleting his threads  :D

HA HA HA THANK YOU GOOD MAN!

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2008, 06:23:44 PM »
If the sun and the clouds are situated at the right angle to reflect against his mom's bungalow's one bedroom window, his mom's handwashing basket creating extra shadowing, the dirty window distorting the pic, the mobile phone in the ready position blocking 3 of his chins, his mom's salvation army reject striped dress to cover his bitch titties and spare truck tyre and his chubby arm pressed tightly against his mammory to push the cellulite out.  If this is all coordinated properly and the internet cafe is closed for cleaning, only then can the mighty squadfatty post a pic.

Classic!

Epic pot calling the kettle there "big guy".

HAHA, you wanna hear something funny?  Ron and I were PMing a while back about something unrelated, and all of a sudden he asked me "so what's the deal with this jedi guy and why is he posting your picture in every thread?"  I told him "jedi" is just some insecure skinny kid who gets a hard-on for guys bigger than him because he's jealous of them. 

He posts your photo because he wants you to give him your "light saber" and use "the force" on him... It's a cry for attention.

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2008, 06:34:30 PM »
Epic pot calling the kettle there "big guy".

He posts your photo because he wants you to give him your "light saber" and use "the force" on him... It's a cry for attention.

wow great comeback from our resident wetty

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2008, 09:38:35 PM »
wow great comeback from our resident wetty

Nice comeback using the same "wetback" comment on everyone who thinks you're a douche... So that makes about 99% of the board a wetback then.

::)

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2008, 09:45:44 PM »
Nice comeback using the same "wetback" comment on everyone who thinks you're a douche... So that makes about 99% of the board a wetback then.

::)

actually I have only used that term directed to a few people, but have argued with them so much, it just seems like it's been more.

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2008, 12:03:46 AM »
honey moon is in may punta cana

Place is off the chain. Went there last June. You should have a bad ass time. 8)
\

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2008, 08:29:48 AM »
Place is off the chain. Went there last June. You should have a bad ass time. 8)

What about the food?
man that crap SUCKED! that was my only complaint.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2008, 11:45:03 AM »
could you please not start any more threads until you come up with something original and/or funny, thanks ahead of time.

Unfortunately that's like asking my neighbor's retarded nephew to ease up on the Down Syndrome.

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #33 on: March 18, 2008, 12:23:55 AM »

What about the food?
man that crap SUCKED! that was my only complaint.

Actually the food I had wasn't bad. The resort we were at, had a Sushi rest, an Italian rest, and various others but I ate mainly at the two.  Didn't get much room service as they were cooking food right near the pool.  All I ate there was burgers, beef skewers and hotdogs. Kind of hard to mess that up. Sweet place, It would be rough live there if you werent from there, but the quality of life for the locals seemed ok.  Yeah they appear more poor than the US, but even in there ghettos, they were smiling and making the most of it. Unlike here where they are planning their next strong-arm burglary.

I thought about the possibility of buying a place there and exploiting tourism as Most from the US would prefer to speak with an American as opposed to someone who spoke broken English (even though IMO, it does make for a good trip when your advisor's a local, and you can kick back, drink beers and shoot the shit).  However, my thoughts turned to what that place would be like after a hurricane hit. Do they have an army or national guard to help out there local police?  I'll stay here, but thinking about buying a condo or two to rent out. CQ had pointed me in the right direction as far as shopping for real estate.  I'm gonna see what 08 has in store for me.
\