Author Topic: REQUEST FOR "JEDI KNIGHT"  (Read 3569 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
REQUEST FOR "JEDI KNIGHT"
« on: March 16, 2008, 12:24:36 PM »
could you please not start any more threads until you come up with something original and/or funny, thanks ahead of time.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
Re: REQUEST FOR "JEDI KNIGHT"
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2008, 12:26:38 PM »
could you please not start any more threads until you come up with something original and/or funny, thanks ahead of time.

Agreed.  The mods really need to step in and keep him from fucking the board up more than he already has, because it's obvious he's not going to stop on his own.  I suspect he actually thinks he's funny (monster delusion)

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2008, 12:26:58 PM »

BAMM,,shut up wetty gardener

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2008, 12:27:55 PM »
hahah my posts have more views and replies than any of yours,,jealous fat father?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2008, 12:34:02 PM »
yaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwn nnnnnnnnnnn.

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2008, 12:36:35 PM »
yaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnn.

You are such a lazy fat fuck like your amigos. Go mow my grass shorty. Buy.com,,right squad,,hahaha u broke ass

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2008, 12:46:24 PM »
hahahahhaa, damn dude can't you consult a joke book or something, always the same shit, "you're a gardener", "you're a mexican", "you're an illegal" ::)

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2008, 01:09:47 PM »
hahahahhaa, damn dude can't you consult a joke book or something, always the same shit, "you're a gardener", "you're a mexican", "you're an illegal" ::)

you cut my grass u wetty gardener,,,u look like my gardener,,

hahahah look at this twit....

hahahahaha

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2008, 02:22:35 PM »
just ignore em

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2008, 02:27:10 PM »
just ignore em

What be up teh rudeness?

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2008, 02:27:59 PM »

What be up teh rudeness?
not much man worken agian today ot is a bitch >:( how bout you

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2008, 02:30:52 PM »
If the sun and the clouds are situated at the right angle to reflect against his mom's bungalow's one bedroom window, his mom's handwashing basket creating extra shadowing, the dirty window distorting the pic, the mobile phone in the ready position blocking 3 of his chins, his mom's salvation army reject striped dress to cover his bitch titties and spare truck tyre and his chubby arm pressed tightly against his mammory to push the cellulite out.  If this is all coordinated properly and the internet cafe is closed for cleaning, only then can the mighty squadfatty post a pic.

Classic!

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2008, 02:31:10 PM »
not much man worken agian today ot is a bitch >:( how bout you

Fuck dude,sat and sun? thats tuff.
I'm just chillaxin on the couch.got a little aggressive in my drinkin this weekend :-\

when's the honeymoon?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2008, 02:33:59 PM »

Fuck dude,sat and sun? thats tuff.
I'm just chillaxin on the couch.got a little aggressive in my drinkin this weekend :-\

when's the honeymoon?
Workin on figuring out how to use that quote function are you? ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2008, 02:45:23 PM »
Workin on figuring out how to use that quote function are you? ;D

8)

but ya gotta figure it's only a matter of time :-\

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2008, 02:47:45 PM »

8)

but ya gotta figure it's only a matter of time :-\
honey moon is in may punta cana

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2008, 02:58:25 PM »
honey moon is in may punta cana

I went 2 springs ago.fun time.you should have a blast.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2008, 03:44:36 PM »
If the sun and the clouds are situated at the right angle to reflect against his mom's bungalow's one bedroom window, his mom's handwashing basket creating extra shadowing, the dirty window distorting the pic, the mobile phone in the ready position blocking 3 of his chins, his mom's salvation army reject striped dress to cover his bitch titties and spare truck tyre and his chubby arm pressed tightly against his mammory to push the cellulite out.  If this is all coordinated properly and the internet cafe is closed for cleaning, only then can the mighty squadfatty post a pic.

Classic!

WTF ???  With all that talk of "bitch titties" and moobs, I'd say YOU are the one it's talking about ;)  If all the fat hanging underneath your armpits was used for energy, the world could stop using fossil fuels.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2008, 04:43:46 PM »
haha this douche has been up Ron's ass for the last month----sucking up to him more than DA did to service his "sponsors" at the Arnold :-X :-X :-X-----and Ron hasn't even acknowledged his existence

how's that Y modship going there Jedi?? ;) ;D ;D---Panda, chaos, about 10 other getbiggers and I made sure to let Ron you would be the Y's last choice for Y board mod

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2008, 04:51:52 PM »
haha this douche has been up Ron's ass for the last month----sucking up to him more than DA did to service his "sponsors" at the Arnold :-X :-X :-X-----and Ron hasn't even acknowledged his existence

how's that Y modship going there Jedi?? ;) ;D ;D---Panda, chaos, about 10 other getbiggers and I made sure to let Ron you would be the Y's last choice for Y board mod

:-*

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2008, 04:58:21 PM »

jedi for the y mod for the loss

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2008, 05:11:30 PM »

HAHA, you wanna hear something funny?  Ron and I were PMing a while back about something unrelated, and all of a sudden he asked me "so what's the deal with this jedi guy and why is he posting your picture in every thread?"  I told him "jedi" is just some insecure skinny kid who gets a hard-on for guys bigger than him because he's jealous of them.  We got a good laugh. ;D

So, yes, "jedi's" kissing up to Ron isn't doing him any good. :)

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2008, 05:13:45 PM »
well he says im inactive as a mod on the y so i guess i should pick up my activity by deleting his threads  :D

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2008, 05:15:33 PM »
well he says im inactive as a mod on the y so i guess i should pick up my activity by deleting his threads :D

I second the motion. 8)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2008, 05:15:45 PM »
well he says im inactive as a mod on the y so i guess i should pick up my activity by deleting his threads  :D
I'll take Teh Rudeness deleting Jedi's threads for the win, Alex!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!