Author Topic: Sustanon 250 only cycle  (Read 7849 times)

cypher

• Getbig II
Sustanon 250 only cycle
« on: March 16, 2008, 02:29:36 PM »
Doin a sus only cycle. 750 mg ew for 12 weeks.

My question is should I do 375 mg on monday then the other 375 on thursday?

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
Re: Sustanon 250 only cycle
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2008, 03:05:20 PM »
how about 250 mon 250 wed 250 fri

cypher

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2008, 03:07:16 PM »
why pin myself 3 times when i can do it twice?

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2008, 03:15:37 PM »
why pin myself 3 times when i can do it twice?
then do it twice jackass, ....

why the fuck did you even ask for other opinions?

cypher

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2008, 03:28:23 PM »
wtf is ur problem ?

Just looking for advice..

maybe sus would go better 500 mon then 250 thurs.. jus fuckin asking..

if thers an advantage to doing 3 injections of 250 then im all for it..

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2008, 03:55:24 PM »
cypher....you're question was fine ;)

Candizzle replied like a prick....there's nothing wrong with asking why he recommended 3x per week instead of 2x per week...

And for you candizzle....a better question is "why even give advice if you aren't willing to explain the reason behind it, if cypher is curious?" ::)

There was nothing wrong with cypher's question about the reason behind your advice, Candizzle :-\

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2008, 04:19:19 PM »
it just seemed o me like you were saying that 2x would be better than three.   i dont like being baited into an argument.

heres my reason... sustanon is made up of four different esters. the shortest one, prop, can be released in as little as two days. to achieve consistant blood levels of test, you should inject prop eod.  since you want to do 750 per week, the best way to do it would be to spread it out into three shots...however, i would just say do it every other day, that would give you an average of like 825 mg per week

clrz1000

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2008, 04:24:05 PM »
Its all about trying to keep blood levels as even as possible.
Heck you could take all 3 cc's once a week IF you wanted to but I wouldn't do that.
OUCH!!!!!!!!!!
3 times a week is better for test levels to stay more even.
lets say you take your 1st shot
MON AM, before you leave the house.
WED AM, before leaving.
FRI PM,   before bed.
and that way you keep that between pinning more even.
just my opinion.

cypher

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2008, 04:41:49 PM »
iight good shitt.

im gonna go with 250 mg M-W-F

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2008, 04:46:15 PM »
iight good shitt.

im gonna go with 250 mg M-W-F

250 every third day  ;)

4thAD

« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2008, 05:39:00 PM »
I would pin it minimum mwf. I like busyb's better though. If I was running sust right now I would pin it eod.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2008, 05:40:16 PM »
Its all about trying to keep blood levels as even as possible.
Heck you could take all 3 cc's once a week IF you wanted to but I wouldn't do that.
OUCH!!!!!!!!!!
3 times a week is better for test levels to stay more even.
lets say you take your 1st shot
MON AM, before you leave the house.
WED AM, before leaving.
FRI PM,   before bed.
and that way you keep that between pinning more even.
just my opinion.

This would work good.  Might be hard to do it a certian times during the day though. Break it up into 3 250 shots per week.  Or as Busy B said every 3rd day 250 would work fine too.

clrz1000

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2008, 06:26:58 PM »
I definitely agree with EOD.
EOD is the ONLY way I run a sust type compound.
but Ive only used it once.
and sticking EOD becomes VERY boring about 4 months in.
BUT on the good side.
it does get me ready to take my time off.
my 1st 3 cycles were based with ENANTH.
and id do 2 times a week and could do 6 months
with out getting tired of pinning.
anyway GOOD LUCK.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2008, 08:20:42 PM »
I never really understood the appeal of Sus products, I guess if that's all you can get then that's fine.  But personally, I'd rather do test e/c and kickstart with prop for the first 4 weeks.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2008, 10:22:37 PM »
I never really understood the appeal of Sus products, I guess if that's all you can get then that's fine.  But personally, I'd rather do test e/c and kickstart with prop for the first 4 weeks.
you know, i asked a pal of mine if he knew where to get some test enanthate, and he was like "yeah, but i can get sust too, bro, why would you want to get enathate..everybody always gets sust, you know, cuz its better"...i just said "oh, really?" and let him preach...  but on the inside i was thinking....WOW...people really dont know shit about anything...

DVSGOD

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2008, 12:36:03 AM »
you know, i asked a pal of mine if he knew where to get some test enanthate, and he was like "yeah, but i can get sust too, bro, why would you want to get enathate..everybody always gets sust, you know, cuz its better"...i just said "oh, really?" and let him preach...  but on the inside i was thinking....WOW...people really dont know shit about anything...
Haha

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2008, 01:30:05 AM »
It seems like sustanon was just a marketing scheme to me....Kinda like when a new protien powder comes out with 3 or 4 different types of protein, combined into one shake.  ;) Or a new NO2 supplement with a new delivery system ;)......They created a new type of test to appeal to frequent testosterone users, that would jump at the chance to try a "NEW" test.....and just like other supplements.....it quickly created a name for itself....weather it realy is more effective or not!

cause realy....If you want a short ester test....use a short ester test....if you want a long ester....use a long ester.....I know It has a place in HRT cause it could potentialy only have to be injected only every 2-3 weeks, but even still.......HRT is meant to be constant and not cycled.....but I still think a single ester would make more sense!

Or it is also said it can cause less estrogen build up or sides.....but why not just use an anti e with a single ester test...and keep test evels more sane?

Just food for thought....cause honestly, I'm just baseing this on what I read from a few profiles and not form experience! ;D

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2008, 03:23:00 AM »
I thought it was created by Organon for the HRT market.

Why all the love for enanthate?  Seems like there's lots of complaints about bloat from it, moreso than other esters.  I've heard it said that a multi ester T is the way to go since it yields multiple T level spikes rather than a single release, is less likely to aromatize because of its staggered yield, kicks off quicker from the prop and phenylprop, etc.

Maybe BS maybe not.  Be good to hear from some board honchos on this one.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2008, 05:02:00 AM »

Why all the love for enanthate?  Seems like there's lots of complaints about bloat from it, moreso than other esters.  I've heard it said that a multi ester T is the way to go since it yields multiple T level spikes rather than a single release, is less likely to aromatize because of its staggered yield, kicks off quicker from the prop and phenylprop, etc.

a single ester yeild more consistant blood levels.

also, im not going to lie, one of the main reasons why i believe that a single ester would be better than a sustanon blrnd is because i read it in anabolics 2006.  ;D

and organon...hmm...yeah, they created sust.

heres some organon beauties
 :D

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2008, 05:32:06 AM »
Are you sure?  My dutch Organon is in a smaller amp, the base is fully encircled by the label, there's a red band over a yellow band on the head and a black dot over the score mark on the neck, came in a white & blue box with a white plastic packing piece, 1 amp/box.  Hope yours is legit.

Or are you just foolin'?

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2008, 05:50:30 AM »
no those are legit. organon has two diff. amps bro

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2008, 10:39:18 AM »
Yes it was originally

Why all the love for enanthate?  Seems like there's lots of complaints about bloat from it, moreso than other esters.
Things like enanthate and cypionate get a bashed for bloat unjustly. True, some forms of test will slightly bloat you more then others, but only slightly, not enough to make that much of a difference. If you want to keep bloat down it's all about diet, and if you're on a heavy cycle couple it with a good AI regimen and bloat will be minimized to gone.

I've heard it said that a multi ester T is the way to go since it yields multiple T level spikes rather than a single release,
Then simply inject your longer acting test more often. The once/wk injects of single estered test is not the way to go.

is less likely to aromatize because of its staggered yield,
It can aromatize just like anything else

kicks off quicker from the prop and phenylprop, etc.

True, but legit human grade test-e or c will kick off pretty fast too. Front it with prop as well if you are impatient or with a solid oral and you get the exact same thing.

There is nothing wrong with sust, but there are other options that are just as effective as well as cheaper.

I used to be a big sust fan but have found I get the same thing from single estered test. Plus I feel better with single esters simply because there is zero up and down feeling if injected frequently.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2008, 10:58:56 AM »
Thanks for the reply AJ.  I think all I can get from the doc is Sus or Prop, but I'll make sure.  If I go again, I'll probably end up pinning 2-3 times a week anyway with the Sus, then follow the protocal that Trab has posted a few times that suggests the Prop at the end to let the undecanoate time out.  I've never felt the Prop sting  :-\ but I've heard tell.

If I was going to use HCG thru the cycle, can I mix it with the Sus, or should it be shot separately, either IM or SQ?  Off topic, but there's been too many "HCG thru cycle" threads recently...

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2008, 11:12:27 AM »
You can't mix HCG with oil based compounds since it's mixed with water so it needs to be separate and shot SubQ.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2008, 01:47:48 PM »
You can't mix HCG with oil based compounds since it's mixed with water so it needs to be separate and shot SubQ.

Not true you can mix it in with your oils and shoot it IM if you like, looks like hell in the pin but its all going the same place.

Me personally I like to do them seperate and shoot the HCG sub-Q