Author Topic: Nasser interview six is now online...  (Read 4912 times)

Determinator

• Getbig IV
Re: Nasser interview six is now online...
« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2008, 03:08:49 AM »
I fyou do a part 6, could you ask him how many pairs of soiled underwear "big"bobs has bought?

Also ask him why he doesn't own a computer or internet connection.

And try to find out if he is laughing his ass off at "big"bobs being his punk bitch and relaying his every word like it's the gospel.

If he's really up for answering questions, ask him why he beat his wife and she got a restraining order against him, and then ask why, if he is a millionaire, he is not listed as the owner of any property.

Everyone is welcome to add to the list..... :)
Also tell him that nobody really gives a fuck about what he has to say anyway.

Sumpa

• Getbig III
  • GetHUGE!
« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2008, 05:11:13 AM »
And scum-pa needs some new jerkoff material. He's already destroyed 5 keyboards already while reading Nassers last few interviews. Must be tough sitting in the darkness with a nasser protein autographed thong around your face.  :o

Fuckin' Queer

Haha, does insulting strangers on the internet makes you feel good and forget about your hopeless life irl?
Team Nasser!

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2008, 07:59:46 AM »
Haha, does insulting strangers on the internet makes you feel good and forget about your hopeless life irl?

I don't know. Does fantasizing about Nasshole mounting you make you forget your pathetic life?  :-*

Queer  :D

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #28 on: March 17, 2008, 12:39:32 PM »
seriously, what else is left for him to say?

Team Nasser started a joke from Bluto

Bluto pissed and dropped a piece of shit on the ground. Bob and other picked it up and marvelled at it..now we have part 6 of Nasser..
Your skills are improving greatly!  You are getting the hang of this Red Hook..You keep at it ..You'll be one of the greats!

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
« Reply #29 on: March 17, 2008, 12:40:47 PM »
Just kidding.  :)

Actually Nasser and I are considering putting out a bodybuilding.com interview six as there is some good, varied information we think could potentially be shared. However we are putting it to the bodybuilding community (on this board and others; to reach the greatest number of people): the question is, who would like to see a part six and why?

If we get enough support we will proceed, if not the interview information will become additional book content.

Thank you

David

Great. snasser's stories are always good for a laugh. :)

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2008, 02:44:53 PM »

does jerking off over a washed up pro make your life more meaningful ?

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2008, 03:16:19 PM »
Just kidding.  :)

Actually Nasser and I are considering putting out a bodybuilding.com interview six as there is some good, varied information we think could potentially be shared. However we are putting it to the bodybuilding community (on this board and others; to reach the greatest number of people): the question is, who would like to see a part six and why?

If we get enough support we will proceed, if not the interview information will become additional book content.

Thank you

David

sounds like a good idea, this was probably the best forum for it in the first place.

After you post interview six, you should sticky all interviews 1 through 6 here, if Ron will allow it. 

Sumpa

• Getbig III
  • GetHUGE!
« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2008, 05:02:58 PM »
 ::)
Team Nasser!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 17, 2008, 05:04:00 PM »
::)
are you inferring that "dearth" is a skinny/fat penis smoker, Sumpa?

Sumpa

• Getbig III
  • GetHUGE!
« Reply #34 on: March 17, 2008, 05:05:53 PM »
are you inferring that "dearth" is a skinny/fat penis smoker, Sumpa?

No, I think he wants to be, but is to afraid to leave his parents basement.
Team Nasser!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 17, 2008, 05:06:47 PM »
No, I think he wants to be, but is to afraid to leave his parents basement.
hahahaa, this little fagggot is pretty pathetic is he not?

Sumpa

• Getbig III
  • GetHUGE!
« Reply #36 on: March 17, 2008, 05:08:52 PM »

I feel kind of sorry for him. He just repeats what everyone else posts to fit in, it's sad really. He needs a friend not another enemy...
Team Nasser!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #37 on: March 17, 2008, 05:35:55 PM »
Nasser denied using Synthol. Another oil based substance was used instead. So he wasn't lying when he denied it. Some of the pros were injecting deca into muscles and that had a similar effect.

Reminds me of a schoolboy contest we had at our gym years ago. This Asian kid was way better than everyone in the lineup and easily won. When I interviewed him he shook his head when I asked if took any tablets. "No, no tablets!" Later, I discovered that he had gone to Dr Tony Miller and was prescribed Deca-durabolin! He misunderstood my question because "tablets" was just a name for steroids. How sad that schoolboys feel they need to use steroids to win a gym contest!

It appears that what Nasser is relating is mostly true. I would buy his book just for the gossip.

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: March 17, 2008, 07:31:33 PM »

how cute...

resident lard ass has a hard on for nassholes ass licker

have you queers convinced nasshole to sell his coveted cum to you'll ?

Sumpa

• Getbig III
  • GetHUGE!
« Reply #39 on: March 18, 2008, 02:06:54 AM »
how cute...

resident lard ass has a hard on for nassholes ass licker

have you queers convinced nasshole to sell his coveted cum to you'll ?

You need to come up with something new and preferably original. We don't buy cum of Nasser, hope this helps.
Team Nasser!

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: March 18, 2008, 02:44:47 AM »
You need to come up with something new and preferably original. We don't buy cum of Nasser, hope this helps.

Of course not - you buy the worn thongs that are laced with Nassers protein. Hope this helps...you to remember.

Living in denial while having a 43 yr old juicer as your avatar. Whats DCN doing there Scumpa? Is that what he looks like while your boyband performs fellatio on him?  You've got your head so far up Nassers 300lb ass that you can't see the rest of us laughing at you.  ;D.
Get out from your grandparents attic and do something constructive instead of joining a Team(?) devoted worshipping a flash in the pan retard.

F'kin musclebear worshipping Queer.  ::).

Sumpa

• Getbig III
  • GetHUGE!
« Reply #41 on: March 18, 2008, 02:47:56 AM »
Of course not - you buy the worn thongs that are laced with Nassers protein. Hope this helps...you to remember.

Living in denial while having a 43 yr old juicer as your avatar. Whats DCN doing there Scumpa? Is that what he looks like while your boyband performs fellatio on him?  You've got your head so far up Nassers 300lb ass that you can't see the rest of us laughing at you.  ;D.
Get out from your grandparents attic and do something constructive instead of joining a Team(?) devoted worshipping a flash in the pan retard.

F'kin musclebear worshipping Queer.  ::).

You posted this already, gimmick.
Team Nasser!

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: March 18, 2008, 02:57:14 AM »
You posted this already, gimmick.

It bears repeating. Homeschooled sexually repressed queers like yourself need a bit of reminding of what you really are. Why don't you go downstairs and help grandma satisfy grandpa. After all you have a thing for older bigger men in glasses don't you?  ;D.

Afterwards you can go to church(Team DCN) to sample some of the Reverends(Nasshole) "holy water"  :D :D :D

Sumpa

• Getbig III
  • GetHUGE!
« Reply #43 on: March 18, 2008, 03:40:40 AM »
It bears repeating. Homeschooled sexually repressed queers like yourself need a bit of reminding of what you really are. Why don't you go downstairs and help grandma satisfy grandpa. After all you have a thing for older bigger men in glasses don't you?  ;D.

Afterwards you can go to church(Team DCN) to sample some of the Reverends(Nasshole) "holy water"  :D :D :D

Epic projection...
Team Nasser!

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: March 18, 2008, 04:32:06 AM »
You're the one posting homosexual fantasies, not me.

Heh - I'm not the one who has a avatar of a middle aged has-been who sells worn clothes to queers like you. Nor have I joined a team of other worshippers to glorify a midlife crisis stricken retard who still lives in 1997. The picture is to remind you of the company that you keep.

It's okay Scumpa - stop sobbing and go help out grandma.

Sumpa

• Getbig III
  • GetHUGE!
« Reply #45 on: March 18, 2008, 04:43:32 AM »
Heh - I'm not the one who has a avatar of a middle aged has-been who sells worn clothes to queers like you. Nor have I joined a team of other worshippers to glorify a midlife crisis stricken retard who still lives in 1997. The picture is to remind you of the company that you keep.

It's okay Scumpa - stop sobbing and go help out grandma.

Some friendly advice: don't bump threads where you have been exposed as a latent homosexual.
Team Nasser!

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: March 18, 2008, 04:46:51 AM »
Some friendly advice: don't bump threads where you have been exposed as a latent homosexual.

Even friendlier advice - don't try to pass the denial buck. The buck stopped with you and your team. I noticed you havent refuted any of my points.
Accept it and move on.
Hope this helps  ;D

Sumpa

• Getbig III
  • GetHUGE!
« Reply #47 on: March 18, 2008, 04:48:46 AM »
Even friendlier advice - don't try to pass the denial buck. The buck stopped with you and your team.
Accept it and move on

More projection.
Team Nasser!

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: March 18, 2008, 04:58:51 AM »
You posted that already, gimmick. ;D

This is getting tedious so I'll let you continue melting down while I get some work done.
You clearly have no defense or proper rebuttal so there's no pointing arguing with a retard like you - a queer one at that.  :P

Adios chica  ;)

Sumpa

• Getbig III
  • GetHUGE!
« Reply #49 on: March 18, 2008, 05:24:29 AM »
You posted that already, gimmick. ;D

This is getting tedious so I'll let you continue melting down while I get some work done.
You clearly have no defense or proper rebuttal so there's no pointing arguing with a retard like you - a queer one at that.  :P

Adios chica  ;)

How desperate and pathetic. Please leave.
Team Nasser!