Author Topic: Nasser interview six is now online...  (Read 4938 times)

bb.comscribe

• Getbig II
  • Photo taken in 2006 - 5 percent body fat
Nasser interview six is now online...
« on: March 16, 2008, 03:39:15 PM »
Just kidding.  :)

Actually Nasser and I are considering putting out a bodybuilding.com interview six as there is some good, varied information we think could potentially be shared. However we are putting it to the bodybuilding community (on this board and others; to reach the greatest number of people): the question is, who would like to see a part six and why?

If we get enough support we will proceed, if not the interview information will become additional book content.

Thank you

David

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Nasser interview six is now online...
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2008, 03:43:09 PM »
I fyou do a part 6, could you ask him how many pairs of soiled underwear "big"bobs has bought?

Also ask him why he doesn't own a computer or internet connection.

And try to find out if he is laughing his ass off at "big"bobs being his punk bitch and relaying his every word like it's the gospel.

If he's really up for answering questions, ask him why he beat his wife and she got a restraining order against him, and then ask why, if he is a millionaire, he is not listed as the owner of any property.

Everyone is welcome to add to the list..... :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2008, 03:43:22 PM »

Actually Nasser and I are considering putting out a bodybuilding.com interview six as there is some good, varied information we think could potentially be shared. However we are putting it to the bodybuilding community (on this board and others; to reach the greatest number of people): the question is, who would like to see a part six and why?

If we get enough support we will proceed, if not the interview information will become additional book content.

Thank you

David

You = a pretty good looking guy.

KSA

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2008, 03:47:28 PM »
Training/diet questions

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2008, 03:48:03 PM »
seriously, what else is left for him to say?

Team Nasser started a joke from Bluto

Bluto pissed and dropped a piece of shit on the ground. Bob and other picked it up and marvelled at it..now we have part 6 of Nasser..
I

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2008, 04:02:00 PM »
for sure the BB fans and community would like NAsser part 6!

ask Nasser to give us some more anecdotes from his life as a pro BB- funny stories, memorable moments from comps, gyms, back stage, on the road etc

funny requests from fans

keep the memories coming

great job mr robson

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2008, 04:02:34 PM »
How did his ex and now milos wife taste?????. ;D

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2008, 04:02:48 PM »
Hey Nasser! Talk some about Kevin Levrone. Would be interesting. Some crazy stuff he did and such. Milos said he is/was alcoholic is that true?

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2008, 04:05:27 PM »
Keep it up with the interviews, please!
That you agree with them or not, they're still entertaining.

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2008, 04:08:28 PM »

Thank you

David

Is this a trick question?  Shouldn't this question be sent PM to the Nasser Team?  It's a bit strange that none of them jumped to answer "yes" the moment this quazi-survey thread was posted.  Why the hesitation?  Just Do it!  Is Nasser running out of people to bash?  He can bash me.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2008, 04:21:11 PM »
I was thinking about this the other day and I came to the conclusion that you're probably gonna get better stuff out of Nasser getting these one bit at a time like this in interview form that he knows will be put out on the internet at short periodic intervals for everyone to read.  I think he'd be alot more motivated to come up with the best stuff knowing that he's about to put it up there and get an instant reaction out of us.  There's something addictive about the immediate feedback that will probably keep him working hard to put all this together.  Otherwise you guys could get lost in the compilation phase and this thing never get truly done.  And actually I think that instead of writing a whole book you should just keep extending on out this medium and in the end the collection of interviews just be the book.  What I like most about these interviews is that he's basically listing and confirming every single bodybuilding urban legend/rumor any hardcore fan has heard over the last 15 years and for that this stuff is golden as it serves as like THE authoritative source on it.  Anything he mentions and confirms in these is pretty much affirming this information for us and it's filling in lots of blanks helping many of us piece it all together, giving us the most comprehensive view of the sport and the underlying psychology responsible for it.

At any rate, you guys are right in assuming this work groundbreaking and (bodybuilding-wise at least) historically significant.  There could be bodybuilding before this book and bodybuilding after this book.  I know I am certainly coming to view the sport in different terms now due in large part to the picture he is painting here.  

Also instead of everyone hating Nasser after all this I think it might work in the opposite way for him; there might be many wanting to kiss his ass just so he doesn't blow up their spot in forthcoming interviews.  And the ones who've had their spots already blown know that arguing his points are futile because it's all so brutally forthcoming so they just take a "ha ha Nasser you're so crazy" stance and laugh with him.  That at least seems to be the position Dave Palumbo made after he was featured in these from what you guys told us in the last installment.      

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2008, 04:32:00 PM »
Go Team Nasser

i , for sure, enjoy, Nassers dry sense of humor and acerbic wit

keep the stories coming!

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2008, 04:33:18 PM »
what were his drug cycles like when he started bodybuilding, and what were they like when he finished?
175lbs by 31st July

Lamplighterx

• Getbig III
  • I support the Wizard of Truth
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2008, 05:01:48 PM »
I WOULD LOVE TO READ A PART 6!
Proud to be a member of Team Nasser

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2008, 05:08:15 PM »
also i would like nasser to talk about the homosexual relationships he has had while he has been a professional bodybuilder. i know all about him and titus, but i would like to hear of some others.
175lbs by 31st July

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2008, 05:09:49 PM »
ask him if he did any "favors" for joe weider

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2008, 05:12:52 PM »

LOL. You don't just add or subtract stuff from a 'book' willy-nilly, let alone based on internet 'support.' Regardless, I think anyone with half a brain knows by now that no book is forthcoming nor has it ever been. Give us all a break. We need it. Thanks ahead of time.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2008, 06:16:23 PM »
what were his drug cycles like when he started bodybuilding, and what were they like when he finished?

I can answer that one-

10 grams per week at start-

10 grams per week at finish, plus 2 gallons of synthol!

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2008, 06:20:04 PM »
also i would like nasser to talk about the homosexual relationships he has had while he has been a professional bodybuilder. i know all about him and titus, but i would like to hear of some others.

Say it isn't so!!
All the image postings of Nasser and some women by his side are actually just "women by his side"?  Could it be that he took them back to his hotel room to give them hair and make-up beauty tips?  Hmmmmm.....
And who posted witnessing Titus doing squats naked, and having his sac touch the floor?  Was it one of Nasser's GB profile name?

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2008, 06:23:39 PM »
Just give us some fucking dirt, goddamit! More stuff like the Kovacs story....we all know nasty shit goes on....now spill it!
HAHA, RON.....

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2008, 06:42:14 PM »
Just give us some fucking dirt, goddamit! More stuff like the Kovacs story....we all know nasty shit goes on....now spill it!

Yeah!  Spill it, like draining the SYNTHOL and dirty PUSS out of Nasser's shoulders.  Spill it!!

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2008, 06:52:06 PM »
ask him how much his underwear sales revenues have increased since his attention whore interviews on bb.com ?

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2008, 07:00:54 PM »
Say it isn't so!!
All the image postings of Nasser and some women by his side are actually just "women by his side"?  Could it be that he took them back to his hotel room to give them hair and make-up beauty tips?  Hmmmmm.....
And who posted witnessing Titus doing squats naked, and having his sac touch the floor?  Was it one of Nasser's GB profile name?

flylo, read the interviews, its all between the lines. the only guys he doesn't bash are gay, and says things like ' i personally liked them'. why is this when he has insulted everybody else in the bodybuilding world ::) plus comments like ' i like the weird sexual emails i get from guys ' etc etc.

its all in there.

bigboobs will probably be thanking allah at this glorious news    :'(
175lbs by 31st July

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2008, 07:24:11 PM »
flylo, read the interviews, its all between the lines. the only guys he doesn't bash are gay, and says things like ' i personally liked them'. why is this when he has insulted everybody else in the bodybuilding world ::) plus comments like ' i like the weird sexual emails i get from guys ' etc etc.

its all in there.

bigboobs will probably be thanking allah at this glorious news    :'(

You're right Fatpanda.  I actually thought the Titus comment was a little odd; and too vanilla.  Everyone who had commented on the G4P, defined Titus as bisexuality or gay; but, Nasser didn't. 

....Babs get your belly dancing gear on, and wash your feet.  Nasser's gonna want the best "foot-job" from you, real soon.  ;D

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2008, 09:05:14 PM »
LOL. You don't just add or subtract stuff from a 'book' willy-nilly, let alone based on internet 'support.' Regardless, I think anyone with half a brain knows by now that no book is forthcoming nor has it ever been. Give us all a break. We need it. Thanks ahead of time.

You beat me to it Chimps. Consideringthe current/forthcoming backlash DCN has recieved I'm sure the slandering will be severly curtailed or omitted altogether.