Author Topic: END OF THE LINE, JEDIKNIGHT  (Read 2487 times)

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
END OF THE LINE, JEDIKNIGHT
« on: March 16, 2008, 08:02:37 PM »
okay, i'm sick of this shit. i don't read here a lot but you're cluttering up the boards.

you say you won the overall "under 18 teen mr california" whatever, so i took the liberty of digging around to find out which contest you could be talking about. here's what i got.

2005 Junior California Bodybuilding & Figure Championships: possibility.

assuming you're talking the teen division (since you kept pointing it out) that means you're "edwin boroquez" and won by beating one other guy. only one teen division, only two contestants in it. boroquez doesn't sound like a "white guy" name, which you claim to be.

2005 California State Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Championships. again, only one teen division, won by a gerard williams, who's quite black. obviously not a "6'2 white guy". moving along.

California Natural Bodybuilding 2005. this time the teen section was won by a justin eastwood, who might be a white guy. the thing is, there was only one contestant in the teen division, so i'm not sure i'd brag about winning that one.

now, these are the only state-wide bodybuilding contests from 2005 that i can find any information on. mods take note, there's no "digging up" of information here, he's repeatedly bragged about winning this title, so all i did was look up what he's publicly talked about ad nauseum.

so either you won a contest by beating one guy, or by entering a contest in a division with no other competitors. or, alternately, you made it all up. which is it, big guy?

magoo out.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
Re: END OF THE LINE, JEDIKNIGHT
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2008, 08:03:29 PM »
Shit!..... looks like Jedi is in a lot of peoples heads ;D

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2008, 08:04:29 PM »

;D  I won it over 10 years ago. Your looking at the wrong timeline.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2008, 08:05:17 PM »

haha, truth be told i don't care that much, but i logged in and had a few PMs from people asking me to do something about this guy, so i decided to see what i could find during the commercials (CSI Sunday on spike, boo ya).

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2008, 08:15:03 PM »
JediKnight owns you magoo!
TEAM Nasser

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2008, 08:16:58 PM »
okay, i'm sick of this shit. i don't read here a lot but you're cluttering up the boards.

you say you won the overall "under 18 teen mr california" whatever, so i took the liberty of digging around to find out which contest you could be talking about. here's what i got.

assuming you're talking the teen division (since you kept pointing it out) that means you're "edwin boroquez" and won by beating one other guy. only one teen division, only two contestants in it. boroquez doesn't sound like a "white guy" name, which you claim to be.

2005 California State Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Championships. again, only one teen division, won by a gerard williams, who's quite black. obviously not a "6'2 white guy". moving along.

California Natural Bodybuilding 2005. this time the teen section was won by a justin eastwood, who might be a white guy. the thing is, there was only one contestant in the teen division, so i'm not sure i'd brag about winning that one.

now, these are the only state-wide bodybuilding contests from 2005 that i can find any information on. mods take note, there's no "digging up" of information here, he's repeatedly bragged about winning this title, so all i did was look up what he's publicly talked about ad nauseum.

so either you won a contest by beating one guy, or by entering a contest in a division with no other competitors. or, alternately, you made it all up. which is it, big guy?

magoo out.

is jediknight paying you rent to be that far in your head?
b

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2008, 08:21:44 PM »
is jediknight paying you rent to be that far in your head?
damn lol
A

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2008, 09:20:54 PM »
haha, truth be told i don't care that much, but i logged in and had a few PMs from people asking me to do something about this guy, so i decided to see what i could find during the commercials (CSI Sunday on spike, boo ya).
hahahaha! ok "dp"

Sarcastic Deity

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2008, 10:25:43 PM »
i logged in and had a few PMs from people asking me to do something about this guy

why did the people pick you

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2008, 10:34:13 PM »
why did the people pick you

Several got pm's, Magoo responded.  JediKnight has no real insight in any of his posts, just another gimmick that takes the internet way to serious and calls people Mexicans to hide his own disdain for his Mexican heritage.
\

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2008, 10:40:01 PM »
Several got pm's, Magoo responded.  JediKnight has no real insight in any of his posts, just another gimmick that takes the internet way to serious and calls people Mexicans to hide his own disdain for his Mexican heritage.
sorry you feel that way, but you are so wrong. I am a white guy from Laguna Beach. No mexican here.

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2008, 10:42:03 PM »
sorry you feel that way, but you are so wrong. I am a white guy from Laguna Beach. No mexican here.

Yeah, well what show did you win then champ?  Throw up a pic and shut everyone the fuck down. It seriously would be the best thing you could do.
\

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2008, 10:49:10 PM »
Yeah, well what show did you win then champ?  Throw up a pic and shut everyone the fuck down. It seriously would be the best thing you could do.

don't hold your breath, bro.  It couldn't be more obvious that he's a gimmick.  He won't post a pic because he never won any bb'ing comp; when he claims that, he just makes himself a laughing stock. :-\

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2008, 02:49:09 AM »

Do you have any children?

spinnis

« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2008, 04:03:38 AM »

magoo out.

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2008, 04:27:08 AM »
i decided to see what i could find during the commercials

You ain't kidding, SS!

Poor MisterMagoo wrapped in Getbig's drama. I'd rather be watching commercials.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2008, 05:55:31 AM »
Haha - Magoo = Owned  ;D

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2008, 08:56:23 AM »
don't hold your breath, bro.  It couldn't be more obvious that he's a gimmick.  He won't post a pic because he never won any bb'ing comp; when he claims that, he just makes himself a laughing stock. :-\

He also said he was a pro surfer.  Good enough to have specific clause in his contract that included he can't ride a motorcycle but he can be a pro boxer if I recollect correctly.

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2008, 08:59:33 AM »
He also said he was a pro surfer.  Good enough to have specific clause in his contract that included he can't ride a motorcycle but he can be a pro boxer if I recollect correctly.

I would have to give up surfing and the endorsement deals i have to take up professional boxing. It's not about the money anymore, more about what I want to do with my life. I won in bodybuilding. Surfing. Now I may try boxing. Thanks for the interest.

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2008, 09:01:00 AM »
I would have to give up surfing and the endorement deals i have to take up professional boxing. It's not about the money anymore, more about what I want to do with my life. I won in bodybuilding. Surfing. Now I may try boxing. Thanks for the interest.
Well good luck in your next adventure.... I'm sure you will succeed in whatever you do in life my friend.

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2008, 09:02:17 AM »
Well good luck in your next adventure.... I'm sure you will succeed in whatever you do in life my friend.

Thank you my friend. You are a true champion yourself SS.

E N A N T H A T O R

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2008, 10:53:03 AM »

magoo out.
Did Jediknight skullfuck you magoo because he is in your head deep!!! Damn :o