Author Topic: Looking for some advice on my 4th cycle  (Read 1735 times)

scorp1979

• Getbig I
Looking for some advice on my 4th cycle
« on: March 16, 2008, 08:39:50 PM »
Hey Guys,

Looking for some advice from you guys. This is my forth cycle and I'm still looking for a cycle that works well for me.

So here's what I'm planning

Wk 1-6 Dbol 20mg 2x a day ED
Wk 1-10 Test E 250mg EOD
Wk 1-10 Deca 200mg 2 a week
Wk 7-10 Masteron 100mg EOD
WK 12-14 Arim & Nova

I was looking for Jintropin as I will be going for surgery in a few days but can't seem to find any.

Let me know.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: Looking for some advice on my 4th cycle
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2008, 10:14:10 PM »
I'd stop the deca a couple wks before stopping the test.

I wouldn't use arimidex during PCT

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2008, 05:39:45 AM »
I'd stop the deca a couple wks before stopping the test.

I wouldn't use arimidex during PCT

Yea, what he said.  ;D

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2008, 07:54:35 AM »
its nolva with an "l" damn it. ;D

duncanlukas

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2008, 09:20:06 AM »
i wouldnt run dbol for 6 weeks man...4 at 20-30mg/day would suffice.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2008, 11:29:45 AM »
its nolva with an "l" damn it. ;D
maybe hes talking about the gaspari product ??  ;D

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2008, 11:35:18 AM »
Hey Guys,

Looking for some advice from you guys. This is my forth cycle and I'm still looking for a cycle that works well for me.

So here's what I'm planning

Wk 1-6 Dbol 20mg 2x a day ED
Wk 1-10 Test E 250mg EOD
Wk 1-10 Deca 200mg 2 a week
Wk 7-10 Masteron 100mg EOD
WK 12-14 Arim & Nova

I was looking for Jintropin as I will be going for surgery in a few days but can't seem to find any.

Let me know.
so weeks one through ten he has a total of 1225 mg hormones per week coming from deca and test.

can one of the more experienced guys help me out on this one....i a thinking that he would be better off runnig 1225(well, 1250) of pure test, rather than splitting up that doseage between test and deca.
\
 is that right, or wrong? 

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2008, 11:49:47 AM »
so weeks one through ten he has a total of 1225 mg hormones per week coming from deca and test.

can one of the more experienced guys help me out on this one....i a thinking that he would be better off runnig 1225(well, 1250) of pure test, rather than splitting up that doseage between test and deca.
\
 is that right, or wrong? 

Why would you want to nix the deca for all test? Is that what you are saying or am I misreading your post?

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2008, 12:40:54 PM »
Why would you want to nix the deca for all test? Is that what you are saying or am I misreading your post?
yeah, i am asking whether you would get better gains from 1250 of test, versus 850 test+400 deca

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2008, 12:46:08 PM »

\
 is that right, or wrong? 
You can get good gains and progress form test only but the whole point in stacking is so that the progress is even better then it would be alone.

scorp1979

• Getbig I
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2008, 03:56:27 PM »
Arnold,

Why would you not use Arim for the PCT?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2008, 04:27:02 PM »
Arnold,

Why would you not use Arim for the PCT?
AI's such as adex and letro are best used on cycle when you want to "inhibit" estrogen, therefore reducing side effects. Granted you can use it during PCT because it will increase your test levels but in PCT things like clomid and nolva are just better choices. Short and simple, nolva is easier on your body, it does not block the estrogen like arimidex does, which is actually not a bad thing because you do need some estrogen to function properly...part of the idea of a good PCT is to get your body back to "normal."

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2008, 05:13:57 PM »
wow thats a cool way to look at it, aj..i knew the base info, but putting it together like that makes alot more sense to me now.

did you ever compete, if so how'd you do?

scorp1979

• Getbig I
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2008, 05:26:21 PM »
AI's such as adex and letro are best used on cycle when you want to "inhibit" estrogen, therefore reducing side effects. Granted you can use it during PCT because it will increase your test levels but in PCT things like clomid and nolva are just better choices. Short and simple, nolva is easier on your body, it does not block the estrogen like arimidex does, which is actually not a bad thing because you do need some estrogen to function properly...part of the idea of a good PCT is to get your body back to "normal."

Thanks. Anyway you can advise me on how to use it during the cycle?

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2008, 05:33:33 PM »
Thanks. Anyway you can advise me on how to use it during the cycle?

.25-.5mgs EOD or as needed.  If you aromatize more than average then  you might need to bump up the dose to ED frequency.  That's a good base to start with.

I prefer Aromasin over Adex as it doesn't effect lipid profiles like Adex does.  A typical dosing protocol would be 20mgs EOD adjust as needed.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2008, 08:13:45 PM »
wow thats a cool way to look at it, aj..i knew the base info, but putting it together like that makes alot more sense to me now.

did you ever compete, if so how'd you do?
What, you didn't know? I'm a pro BB, I've stood on stage with the best names in the game...been top 5 at the O more then once...My friends call me "GH16" because I'm a little better then that other GH guy.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2008, 08:16:46 PM »
What, you didn't know? I'm a pro BB, I've stood on stage with the best names in the game...been top 5 at the O more then once...My friends call me "GH16" because I'm a little better then that other GH guy.

Come on Candi, get with the program dude  ::)

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2008, 08:38:22 PM »
i was reading through all the old posts on thi board and read some of your early posts from a few years back that said you had competitive ambitions... 

i was just wondering how you did, thats all..

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2008, 08:58:02 PM »
i was reading through all the old posts on thi board and read some of your early posts from a few years back that said you had competitive ambitions... 

i was just wondering how you did, thats all..
Well top 5 at the O more then once should sum it up...I also own 2 corvettes, a hummer, and a Euro ride I can't fit in since my shoulders are so big. I live by myself in a 12,000sq-ft house...I know, I need to expand. Been married 4 times to 4 differant fitness bitches and have fucked the rest of the line up. I spend my days sleeping and eating, I train for about an hour and just play X-Box the rest of the time in between shits. It's an OK life.

4thAD

« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2008, 02:12:08 AM »
Well top 5 at the O more then once should sum it up...I also own 2 corvettes, a hummer, and a Euro ride I can't fit in since my shoulders are so big. I live by myself in a 12,000sq-ft house...I know, I need to expand. Been married 4 times to 4 differant fitness bitches and have fucked the rest of the line up. I spend my days sleeping and eating, I train for about an hour and just play X-Box the rest of the time in between shits. It's an OK life.

Damn bro your on a role!

As far as AI's go you should run aromasin during PCT. Adex or letro during your cycle and aromasin for PCT. Adex and letro will not deplete your etrogen levels(I have posted the studies). The reason aromasin is good for a solid recovery is it will raise test levels during PCT and stave off estrogen rebound when coming off the clomid/nolva.