Author Topic: History In The Making  (Read 4762 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: History In The Making
« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2008, 01:24:41 PM »
Is Tiger woods black?

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2008, 01:25:53 PM »
Is Tiger woods black?

No. He is a mutt.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2008, 01:27:25 PM »
tiger is the greatest, no doubt. 

anyone here any good at golf?

i used to play to a 6 handicap, back when i was younger...now im probably capable of playing bogey golf, maybe low 80's after a week or two of practice..

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #28 on: March 17, 2008, 01:27:35 PM »
No. He is a mutt.

The blacks always refer to him as being black but he looks asian to me.  Sort of a dark philipino

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: March 17, 2008, 01:35:29 PM »
This is what passes off as history in today's "athletics".

Meanwhile, no mention of the Houston Rockets' 22 game winning streak. In a real sport none the less. You know. A sport where someone actually TRIES to stop you from scoring.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2008, 01:37:50 PM »
The blacks always refer to him as being black but he looks asian to me.  Sort of a dark philipino

He is part asian, part black. Obviously, blacks don't understand that it is the Asian part in him that makes him good at that silly game.

qiniz

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2008, 01:50:30 PM »
tiger is the greatest, no doubt. 

anyone here any good at golf?

i used to play to a 6 handicap, back when i was younger...now im probably capable of playing bogey golf, maybe low 80's after a week or two of practice..

Arent you 18?

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2008, 01:54:11 PM »

According to his bio:

Eldrick "Tiger" Woods was born on December 30, 1975 in Cypress, California to Earl (1932-2006) and Kultida Woods (from Thailand).

He is Thai. No wonder he is so good at golf. The blackness has nothing to do with it. Blacks do not have enough patience for that game. Just ask Cedric the Entertainer.

The Coach

« Reply #33 on: March 17, 2008, 02:00:52 PM »

Meanwhile, no mention of the Houston Rockets' 22 game winning streak. In a real sport none the less. You know. A sport where someone actually TRIES to stop you from scoring.

Thats because nothing can compare to history making events or accomplishments such as Tigers. I don't really think some people on here understand the magnitude this is having on sports in general.

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #34 on: March 17, 2008, 02:05:55 PM »
Black people like OJ better than Tiger!!!

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #35 on: March 17, 2008, 02:09:09 PM »
Is Tiger woods black?

Yes, after the "racial draft" he becam OFFICIALLY black  ;)

just not good enough

The Coach

« Reply #36 on: March 17, 2008, 02:23:59 PM »
Black people like OJ better than Tiger!!!

LMAO!

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: March 17, 2008, 02:28:39 PM »
Thats because nothing can compare to history making events or accomplishments such as Tigers. I don't really think some people on here understand the magnitude this is having on sports in general.

Of course it can't compare because GOLF IS NOT A SPORT!!!!!

LMAO at people putting golf in the same level as basketball, hockey, football, boxing or baseball.  Woods may have doubled attendance and ratings but that alone does not make it a sport.

LOL!!!

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: March 17, 2008, 02:38:27 PM »
HEHEHEHEH!!

Golf is a game. In the same level as ice curling, dart throwing, bowling, pool, billiards and horseshoes. 

But a sport it is not. I would like to see Woods try to get that little white ball into the hole by rushing past a defender. That would make that STUPID GAME more interesting.

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #39 on: March 17, 2008, 02:38:53 PM »
calm down tiger it's not that serious
tank u jesus

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 17, 2008, 02:48:26 PM »
Arent you 18?
yeah. i played competitive golf from the age of 8 up untill i was about 15 though.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #41 on: March 17, 2008, 02:52:13 PM »
yeah. i played competitive golf from the age of 8 up untill i was about 15 though.

Did your old man put you up to it?

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #42 on: March 17, 2008, 04:07:19 PM »
there is more physical exertion in bodybuilding 8)

E
E

The Coach

« Reply #43 on: March 17, 2008, 04:39:09 PM »
Candizzle, why did you stop? About a year ago I got paired up with a kid from our local highschool team and I was thinking I teach this kid a few things....this 15 year old SMOKED my ass shooting even on the front 9 and 2 over on the back 9...I shot a meger 88 for the round. I don't know how they teach these kids in school, but after playing for 13 years I've never even came close to that.

Dude, if your not lyingn go back and start playing again and don't waste your talent on bodybuilding...it aint worth it...trust me!

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 17, 2008, 05:21:29 PM »
Candizzle, why did you stop? About a year ago I got paired up with a kid from our local highschool team and I was thinking I teach this kid a few things....this 15 year old SMOKED my ass shooting even on the front 9 and 2 over on the back 9...I shot a meger 88 for the round. I don't know how they teach these kids in school, but after playing for 13 years I've never even came close to that.

Dude, if your not lyingn go back and start playing again and don't waste your talent on bodybuilding...it aint worth it...trust me!
im not that talented compared to other kids my age...and i wasnt back then either.   i played in a league called ncjga...  i thought i was a big shot, that is, untill i actually played in a tournament. there are 10 year old kids shooting in the mid-70's, and everybody else is at par or under. and the courses we played were no joke, and we played from the championship tee's.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #45 on: March 17, 2008, 05:23:26 PM »
yeah hes cheating

nothing but all drugs

no hard work

I don't think Tiger uses anything, even HRT.

he's just suffering from male pattern baldness, like most of us will.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #46 on: March 17, 2008, 06:08:35 PM »
What dose Tiger Wood got to do with Bodybuilding shouldnt this thread be moved to the sports fourm instead.

According to most of the numb nuts here Tiger is on Steroids so that qualifies it as a BB topic

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: March 17, 2008, 06:09:36 PM »
tiger uses hard work and dedication

The Coach

« Reply #48 on: March 17, 2008, 06:23:06 PM »
im not that talented compared to other kids my age...and i wasnt back then either.   i played in a league called ncjga...  i thought i was a big shot, that is, untill i actually played in a tournament. there are 10 year old kids shooting in the mid-70's, and everybody else is at par or under. and the courses we played were no joke, and we played from the championship tee's.

Your young and and a 6 handicap, with in a year you could be scratch and going to Q school, you quailfy you make the tour.......you make the cut and place last a few times andyou've made more in a year than most have made in 10 years.