Author Topic: Don't listen to Anssi Mannimen claims on Muscletech- has a hidden agenda  (Read 9235 times)

Melvin Goodrum

• Getbig III
On an original post, Anssi blasted Muscletech for their deceptive advertising and I agreed with him on some points that the ingredient list was very confusing and could make someone believe there was some high tech products in it.

However, I've come to learn that Muscletech may have recently pulled all advertising from their MD.  This has problably put a huge dent in the MD budget as no one ran more ads than Muscletech.  I believe that Blechman has allegedly tried to strike back at Muscletech and is using one of his workers...namely Anssi to smear their name on the message boards. 

Anssi, you're a piece of shit for pulling this kind of corporate stunt and I knew that something was up about you spamming multiple boards with this.  This will most likely result in a possible lawsuit from Iovate for this. 

This doesn't mean that like Muscletech but I think that it should be decided by an UNBIASED PARTY AS TO WHETHER THEY ARE RUNNING FALSE ADS

Manninen dude

• Getbig III
On an original post, Anssi blasted Muscletech for their deceptive advertising and I agreed with him on some points that the ingredient list was very confusing and could make someone believe there was some high tech products in it.

However, I've come to learn that Muscletech may have recently pulled all advertising from their MD.  This has problably put a huge dent in the MD budget as no one ran more ads than Muscletech.  I believe that Blechman has allegedly tried to strike back at Muscletech and is using one of his workers...namely Anssi to smear their name on the message boards. 

Anssi, you're a piece of shit for pulling this kind of corporate stunt and I knew that something was up about you spamming multiple boards with this.  This will most likely result in a possible lawsuit from Iovate for this. 

This doesn't mean that like Muscletech but I think that it should be decided by an UNBIASED PARTY AS TO WHETHER THEY ARE RUNNING FALSE ADS

Complete BS.

E N A N T H A T O R

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Fuck Muscle Tech if you already don't know its garbage you're an idiot.

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
Complete BS.

Do tell...i'm all ears.

Lisa

Mr. Cortisol

• Getbig IV
  • Twink, Twink, little star.
Which part is "complete" BS?

Did Muscletech pull all their advertising from MD - Yes or No?

(Remember your credibility hinges on this answer - we can easily check in a month if you deny it)
Addicted to the Steal

Manninen dude

• Getbig III
...you spamming multiple boards with this.

Multiple boards? WTF you are talking about? I criticised their Aplodan marketing claims here only so what are exactly those "multiple boards"??  ???

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
A co-worker gave me a copy of this month's MD, with NPC National Champion, Evan Centopani, on the cover. And, I saw MuscleTech ads a-plenty in that one.

Mr. Cortisol

• Getbig IV
A co-worker gave me a copy of this month's MD, with NPC National Champion, Evan Centopani, on the cover. And, I saw MuscleTech ads a-plenty in that one.

they run 6 weeks behind. 

If a decision was made this week to pull advertising (prompting Blechman to send his employees to bash them in a proxy war) we couldn't know until next month at the earliest.
Addicted to the Steal

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum

What difference does it make what agenda Anssi or MD has if the claims about MuscleTech are true?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Manninen dude

• Getbig III
What difference does it make what agenda Anssi or MD has if the claims about MuscleTech are true?

There is no hidden agenda so no need to even speculate.

Melvin Goodrum

• Getbig III
Multiple boards? WTF you are talking about? I criticised their Aplodan marketing claims here only so what are exactly those "multiple boards"??  ???

Yes, multiple board.  I can start with 2 for starter.  This one and of course MD.com.  Even just 2 boards is multiple.  You also post under an assumed name on BB.com because a similar post is up there too.

Mr. Cortisol

• Getbig IV

it would reflect poorly on MD, Matt C.

You see, it would mean that they knew of the false advertising all along.   They pulled the trigger and released this info, once MT upset them.

Anssi knew all along - so did MD.   They ran the ad they knew was false.  Monster integrity. Now they want to play the 'high road' card.
Addicted to the Steal

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
There is no hidden agenda so no need to even speculate.
B.S.
Elevate Your Image.™

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Doesn't Blechman own Twin Labs?  If so I can see why he'd want to promote his product and ruin the reps of others.  Doesn't MD whore MHP like crazy?

Mr. Cortisol

• Getbig IV
You also post under an assumed name on BB.com because a similar post is up there too.

Poor logic, Goodrum.

These are all over the MMA boards too, and have been for weeks.

Assuming it was him makes you look like an ass.  Could have been someone reporting it.  Could have been a competitor.  Unless you have proof, you look the fool here.
Addicted to the Steal

Mr. Cortisol

• Getbig IV
Manninen -  Why won't you answer?

If the answer is YES, then you knew ALL ALONG the advertising was false, and only released this info once you were no longer making $ from it.   You can't take money from the devil for a year, then turn him in once the checks stop coming.
Addicted to the Steal

Manninen dude

• Getbig III

I have nothing to do with MD ads.

Melvin Goodrum

• Getbig III

It doesn't make any difference if he's right.  The problem is that he's not doing this out of the good of his heart or to look out for fellow lifters. 

I've only heard from a source that Muscletech may pulled their advertising from MD but I cannot confirm it and it would be a couple of months before it could even be verified. 

However Anssi would know....DID MUSCLETECH RECENTLY PULL ADVERTISING FROM MD??????  Because I found it quite odd that an employee of Muscular Development would bash a company that is the biggest corporate sponsor of ads in MD itself.

Melvin Goodrum

• Getbig III

I have nothing to do with MD ads.

::)

We didn't ask you whether you glue the ads to the paper every month.  We asked whether Muscletech pulled their ads recently or not

Melvin Goodrum

• Getbig III

Poor logic, Goodrum.

These are all over the MMA boards too, and have been for weeks.

Assuming it was him makes you look like an ass.  Could have been someone reporting it.  Could have been a competitor.  Unless you have proof, you look the fool here.

Anssi does go under different names however it could be other MD employees or just the usual people.  I honestly don't know.  The only point I'm making is that Anssi is doing muck-work for MD otherwise he would be crazy for risking his job to bash a corporate sponsor of MD magazine

Mr. Cortisol

• Getbig IV
Manninen...

"you have nothing to do with MD ads", huh?

Sounds like you don't want to answer the question.

Your magazine ran that false aplodan and other ads for YEARS.

Suddenly, Mtech pulls all their advertising, and that SAME WEEK you're on the boards talking about how false the ad is?  Did you JUST DISCOVER IT?

No, you knew all along.  Losing MT at MD would be a HUGE deal.  See, if you were just sharing info, it'd be one thing - but you're sharing negative info about one of your former partners, right after it ended that partnership.

YOU may be personally liable here.  Muscletech has sued much poorer people for saying much less.  You're actually vulnerable here.
Addicted to the Steal

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Wait, are you guys saying that Aplodan is fake?  Oh snap.  I better return my Jay Cutler Mass Stack that cost me $3000 from GNC.

Mr. Cortisol

• Getbig IV

Anssi does go under different names however it could be other MD employees or just the usual people.  I honestly don't know.  The only point I'm making is that Anssi is doing muck-work for MD otherwise he would be crazy for risking his job to bash a corporate sponsor of MD magazine

The minute he posted it here, he assigned his industry credibility as a supplement expert to Aplodan's claims.

He ruined their product name by calling them on this claim.  If you haven't noticed resource shift in bigger sellers like BBing.com, you should.  Aplodan is getting pulled now- relegated to lower advertising resource tiers.  

Addicted to the Steal

Manninen dude

• Getbig III

Sounds like you don't want to answer the question.

Simply because I dont know the answer to your question, my guess would be as good as yours. And I dont want to pull "facts" out of my ass like Goodrum..

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Wait, are you guys saying that Aplodan is fake?  Oh snap.  I better return my Jay Cutler Mass Stack that cost me $3000 from GNC.

You should have used the Gold Card. It would have only cost you $2400.  ;D