Author Topic: Don't listen to Anssi Mannimen claims on Muscletech- has a hidden agenda  (Read 9230 times)

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
I'm not really talking to Goodrum, his nonsense is peripheral.  I'm talking to this guy "Mr Cortisol" who has constructed an elaborate (and completely false) conspiracy theory.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
On an original post, Anssi blasted Muscletech for their deceptive advertising and I agreed with him on some points that the ingredient list was very confusing and could make someone believe there was some high tech products in it.

However, I've come to learn that Muscletech may have recently pulled all advertising from their MD.  This has problably put a huge dent in the MD budget as no one ran more ads than Muscletech.  I believe that Blechman has allegedly tried to strike back at Muscletech and is using one of his workers...namely Anssi to smear their name on the message boards. 

Anssi, you're a piece of shit for pulling this kind of corporate stunt and I knew that something was up about you spamming multiple boards with this.  This will most likely result in a possible lawsuit from Iovate for this. 

This doesn't mean that like Muscletech but I think that it should be decided by an UNBIASED PARTY AS TO WHETHER THEY ARE RUNNING FALSE ADS

vince you would be a great addition to the falcon familia
A

Melvin Goodrum

• Getbig III
Wrong!

Ansi has called them out before (on this board), despite the fact they were advertising in MD at the time.

My memory is hazy because it was a long time ago, but the thread was pulled in the end.

He seems to be a bit of a rogue at MD.  More than likely he was told to shut it back then and now he's exercising his right to free speech without fear of repercussions.

Anssi is nothing more than one of MD's field slaves who decided that he wanted to live in the house.  That's why he's pulling this for.

Too convient considering the timing

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion

Anssi is nothing more than one of MD's field slaves who decided that he wanted to live in the house.  That's why he's pulling this for.

I've already provided you with additional information that testifies the fact that he has brought this up at inconvenient times and been muzzled (read: a threat to his continuing employment), too.

Here is a choice quote, casting doubt on your claims

They're liable for fraudulent advertising, but not for wrongful death.

I'm not a Muscletech fan, but it should not be allowed to go after their money in this manner.

At least you can state that...  ::) I supposedly cannot. :) Only God can help them when my contract expires..

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
In my judgement, Manninen has been completely owned in this thread.

Good job, Melvince!
Ron: "I am lazy."

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Shouldnt the athletes promoting the products be implicated as well?

Because it is the athletes that the kids are trying to emulate thinking that if they take this/that product they will look like Jay Cutler, Dexter Jackson, ect....

Kids at that age dont know its all about anabolics and HGH and slin....the athletes are guilty as well for making people believe that lie.....

I used to believe all that crap when I was akid thinking Cybergenics and Mega-Mass shakes were going to get me huge...it was all bullshit!

Implicated for what? The bodybuilders are saying that the product HELPED them, which, if they are actually using them, would be true. Plus, since they get the products for free (or get paid to use them), they can ingest the stuff as if it's Kool-Aid.

I used to think that way about MET-Rx, as bodybuilders in the 90s were swearing by this stuff. I tried it but didn't get swole and thought I got ripped off. Upon further review, I found out that these guys were drinking EIGHT to TEN packets of MET-Rx a day, in addition to their regular food intake.

Eight packs of MET-Rx is just under 300 grams of protein. Not that MET-Rx isn't a good product, but if you ingest 300 grams from any MRP (Meso-Tech, MyoPlex, etc.) or protein powder (ON 100% Whey, NITRO-TECH, etc.) and don't grow, you might want to consider taking up badminton as a hobby, instead.

The only thing Cybergenics got me was SORE, thanks to that "negative failure" stuff. As for Mega Mass, I actually liked that product (Banana was my favorite), used it in college back in '96 (three 10-oz servings of powder, mixed in water per day, in between meals and post-workout), and put on 21 lbs. in three months.

Melvin Goodrum

• Getbig III
Implicated for what? The bodybuilders are saying that the product HELPED them, which, if they are actually using them, would be true. Plus, since they get the products for free (or get paid to use them), they can ingest the stuff as if it's Kool-Aid.

I used to think that way about MET-Rx, as bodybuilders in the 90s were swearing by this stuff. I tried it but didn't get swole and thought I got ripped off. Upon further review, I found out that these guys were drinking EIGHT to TEN packets of MET-Rx a day, in addition to their regular food intake.

Eight packs of MET-Rx is just under 300 grams of protein. Not that MET-Rx isn't a good product, but if you ingest 300 grams from any MRP (Meso-Tech, MyoPlex, etc.) or protein powder (ON 100% Whey, NITRO-TECH, etc.) and don't grow, you might want to consider taking up badminton as a hobby, instead.

The only thing Cybergenics got me was SORE, thanks to that "negative failure" stuff. As for Mega Mass, I actually liked that product (Banana was my favorite), used it in college back in '96 (three 10-oz servings of powder, mixed in water per day, in between meals and post-workout), and put on 21 lbs. in three months.

The first product that I got scammed on was Muscle Mass 3000.  Mike Matarrazzo was endorsing that product as using it to get in contest shape.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum

The first product that I got scammed on was Muscle Mass 3000.  Mike Matarrazzo was endorsing that product as using it to get in contest shape.

How are gainers a scam?  They are merely high calorie shakes.  I fail to see the manipulation here.  I just look at powders as being a convenient food source.  Although it was false advertising to state that Mike got into contest shape using a gainer.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

thisiskeith12

Do  you pronounce Annsi like "Antsy"??

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
How are gainers a scam?  They are merely high calorie shakes.  I fail to see the manipulation here.  I just look at powders as being a convenient food source.  Although it was false advertising to state that Mike got into contest shape using a gainer.

The scam is maltodextrin.  How much it costs outside a gainer powder, how it shouldn't be used as a source for a regular meal etc

Melvin Goodrum

• Getbig III

That was it, I thought I could maintain my abs and gain a little extra muscle.  This was around 95 when I was a club kid so I didn't know better. 

Needless to say, I got a lot of pimples from taking it.... :P

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
That was it, I thought I could maintain my abs and gain a little extra muscle.  This was around 95 when I was a club kid so I didn't know better. 

And you still dont know any better......

Cant blame the mega mass for your fat self now can ya Melvin? 

Wanna talk about a scam?  Care to explain this one Melvin?

http://caliberfitness.com/proshop/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=58

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...

Muscle Mass 3000

How about Mega Mass 2000?

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...

You got pimples from taking cheap protein and sugar?

Wait...

You had abs?

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......

And you believed him......Melvin who takes weight gain 3000 and thinks they're going to keep there abs?

When you say "club kid" does that mean  you went clubbing with Queen Vissy at the gay establishments around town?

DVSGOD

• Time Out
  • Getbig III

ahahahahahahahahahahaha

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

As was mentioned before, you are referring to Mega Mass. Achim Albrecht endorsed Mega Mass 2000; Mike Matarazzo endorse the "upgrade", Super Mega Mass 2000; and Lou Ferrigno did the other "upgrade", Giant Mega Mass 4000.

The one thing I didn't like about the Mega Mass powders (Giant Mega Mass 4000, in particular) is that the protein content varied significantly, based on flavor. Vanilla has more than Chocolate and Pineapple had considerably more than either one of them.

Melvin Goodrum

• Getbig III
And you still dont know any better......

Cant blame the mega mass for your fat self now can ya Melvin? 

Wanna talk about a scam?  Care to explain this one Melvin?

http://caliberfitness.com/proshop/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=58

Humagro has been produced and sold since 1991 and its stood the test of time as a effective homeopathic growth hormone releaser.  Facts speak for itself.

Try again, Doc

Melvin Goodrum

• Getbig III
And you believed him......Melvin who takes weight gain 3000 and thinks they're going to keep there abs?

When you say "club kid" does that mean  you went clubbing with Queen Vissy at the gay establishments around town?

This was 13 years ago...long before I knew anything about diet and nutrition and long before I met Vissy. 

And to answer your question, I did because I was 17 and I didn't know better. 

Melvin Goodrum

• Getbig III
You got pimples from taking cheap protein and sugar?

Wait...

You had abs?

Yep, it was a bad case of acne.  And I had a razor ship six pack at the time although I weighed about 150 pounds at the time..... ;D  I was still living in the projects and played basketball everyday so it was pretty easy.  Had to keep my girlfriend happy.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
Anssi getting his ass handed to him again.  I love it ;D

Rottmag

what abs?

DVSGOD

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
This was 13 years ago...long before I knew anything about diet and nutrition . 

Ummm newsflash..you still know nothing about diet and nutrition  ???

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

You were a teenager!! You'd just as easily get pimples consuming broccoli and asparagus.

GreatFinn

• Getbig III
  • Havuja, perkele!?!

That, coming from the mouth of the real life cotton picker, is quite funny comment. If Anssi has done something to make you so jealous like you seem to be, try to live with it. The difference between you and him is obvious, his academic degrees are real, yours isn't.

Let see, if I search by name of his, I get this:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/entrez?tool=QuerySuggestion&cmd=search&db=pmc&term=anssi%20manninen

If I do same search in same place with your name, I get nothing... Do your math...In fact, the difference between you and him is that you are a monkey who dance by the organ grinder, and he is a finnish scientist with the attitude  ;D