Author Topic: The most retarded of all the BB drug myths  (Read 23288 times)

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
  • Yum, yum, give me some!
Re: The most retarded of all the BB drug myths
« Reply #125 on: March 21, 2008, 05:51:55 AM »
It's called speculation, and you need to tug out your speculum there doc.  Science is generally based on data, not the assumption that if a little works well then a lot will work great. 

There's the point of decreasing benefits to ponder, as well as the pudding which used to be your liver before the 2500mg of orals.

My point is that many believe that taking 5,000 mg a week of 10 different weak steroids - adding up - will produce greater or equal anabolic gains then taking 5,000 of just testosterone or oxymetholone. That is not true. There is no synergistic effect between mild anabolics that make them become more potent when taken together than a strong anabolic like testosterone or oxymetholone, on the same dosage. Claiming otherwise is junk science.

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: The most retarded of all the BB drug myths
« Reply #126 on: March 21, 2008, 09:20:41 AM »
Ok, we got into some drug sciene and I found some of the posts and views interesting.
I do know that some will hold on to their cherished belief that bodybuilding is all drugs ad little else.
That view does not harm anyone but themselves and here is why.
So long as one is realistic it is far better to feel good about your training and stay positive.
If you don't want to use drugs, don't let that be an excuse for not making gains.
If you want to use roids but don't have access to them, don't let that stop you from training and doing your best on your own terms. In the end , it is YOUR physique and your health that matters most after the dust clears.
Howard
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!