Author Topic: Everythings fine....no need to panic.  (Read 1469 times)

War-Horse

• Getbig V
Everythings fine....no need to panic.
« on: March 17, 2008, 03:13:25 PM »
 :D

War-Horse

• Getbig V
Re: Everythings fine....no need to panic.
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2008, 03:29:14 PM »
Ummmm...Mr bush, that pic was so 5 minutes ago.  Please update to $5.00 a glln, plz. :P

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2008, 03:34:46 PM »
i would 'panic' too if i had to pay that much for gas on minimum wage

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2008, 03:38:35 PM »
i would 'panic' too if i had to pay that much for gas on minimum wage

LOL at the 24k a yr cop.....pathetic

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2008, 05:40:59 PM »

i work for the federal government in the j band

im sure your wealthy, but considering your a liberal looking for handouts i have my doubts

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2008, 05:45:41 PM »

I know a bunch of cops who make six figures

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2008, 06:12:23 PM »
I don't get everyone bitching about "gas prices".  Whether you're spending $25 on a tank at $2/gal or $50 on a tank at $4/gal, the difference isn't really that much.  Certainly not enough to freak out about the way some people do.  Unless it goes up to $300 a tank or something, who cares?
Ron: "I am lazy."

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2008, 06:16:49 PM »
I don't get everyone bitching about "gas prices".  Whether you're spending $25 on a tank at $2/gal or $50 on a tank at $4/gal, the difference isn't really that much.  Certainly not enough to freak out about the way some people do.  Unless it goes up to $300 a tank or something, who cares?

It's plenty big if you're on a fixed income, especially if you're having to also deal with increased costs for other essentials (food, heating, etc...).

It could easily be an additional 3k per year that you can't allocate to something else

Purge_WTF

« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2008, 06:24:54 PM »

One of the stupidest comments I've read on this board, and that's saying a lot.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2008, 06:45:45 PM »

Yeah lets all jump for joy becuase we pay more for everything. I mean I was only gonna spend that extra cash on my family, nothing that important.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2008, 08:17:21 PM »
i work for the federal government in the j band

im sure your wealthy, but concidering your a liberal looking for handouts i have my doubts

Im not a liberal and i dont believe in free handouts.  Everyone can do something for their share...even sweep floors.   Im glad to help you , if youll help yourself...very simple.

You work for the gov, huh?.......enjoying your handouts im giving you, huh?? 8)

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2008, 02:05:46 AM »
You're not just paying more at the pump...you're paying more for just about everything else.  Sure, a $2 dollar increase per gallon of gas at your personal expense may cause you to trim your budget a bit, but consider this:

Notice the price of milk?  Food?  Other goods?  It takes TRUCKS to deliver them from the warehouses to the shelves.  You can scream, bitch, and holler at everyone to consume less gas, but the trucks that deliver essential(and non-essential) goods to our shelves can NOT consume less......we need food, milk, and clothing. 

It doesn't help that the average consumer is laden with debt.  98% of the personal vehicles on the road are not owned by the driver.  The Dollar is being rejected.  Gold and Silver are reaching record highs.

But yet, our foreign aid certainly is not decreasing.  Israel, followed by the Saudis, receive more than generous amounts of money and military equipment.  It's time we stop feeding their mouths and start feeding our own.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2008, 07:41:50 AM »
You're not just paying more at the pump...you're paying more for just about everything else.  Sure, a $2 dollar increase per gallon of gas at your personal expense may cause you to trim your budget a bit, but consider this:

Notice the price of milk?  Food?  Other goods?  It takes TRUCKS to deliver them from the warehouses to the shelves.  You can scream, bitch, and holler at everyone to consume less gas, but the trucks that deliver essential(and non-essential) goods to our shelves can NOT consume less......we need food, milk, and clothing. 

It doesn't help that the average consumer is laden with debt.  98% of the personal vehicles on the road are not owned by the driver.  The Dollar is being rejected.  Gold and Silver are reaching record highs.

But yet, our foreign aid certainly is not decreasing.  Israel, followed by the Saudis, receive more than generous amounts of money and military equipment.  It's time we stop feeding their mouths and start feeding our own.

Good post. 8)

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2008, 10:25:26 AM »
Great post JB

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2008, 11:33:50 AM »

I agree.  This is bigger than the price at the pump . . . although I felt like cussing after paying $60 to fill up my tank yesterday.   >:(