Author Topic: suggestions please  (Read 1963 times)

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
suggestions please
« on: March 17, 2008, 07:22:43 PM »
hey guys. i am out of my ug shit, now i have the option  of three differentproducts for the remainder of my cycle.  up untill now i have been running sust 300mg by a ug lab,  and what i have  to choose from is sust 300mg from eco-oils, sust 250mg from stealth injectables, and sust 250mg from organon.   have 4ml of the eco oils, 8 amps of the organon, and 20ml of the stealth.

how should i schdule it?

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
Re: suggestions please
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2008, 07:33:11 PM »
hey guys. i am out of my ug shit, now i have the option  of three differentproducts for the remainder of my cycle.  up untill now i have been running sust 300mg by a ug lab,  and what i have  to choose from is sust 300mg from eco-oils, sust 250mg from stealth injectables, and sust 250mg from organon.   have 4ml of the eco oils, 8 amps of the organon, and 20ml of the stealth.

how should i schdule it?

I dont believe you started using steroids. Just continue to take your creatine and protein shakes.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2008, 07:35:50 PM »
I dont believe you started using steroids. Just continue to take your creatine and protein shakes.
shawn ray you started using at age 18 also.  dont hate.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2008, 08:07:30 PM »
My opinion, get more Organon.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2008, 08:37:15 PM »
My opinion, get more Organon.
i wish i could just trade all my cc's of the eco oils and stealth for organon...that would be so sweeeet... :D..
but i can not..

so what would you have me do aj? i am thinking save the best for last...and do the eco before the stealth, because i have heard that stealth is over dosed, and eco is just alright(although im sure the eco oils is much better than the ug stuff i have been using)...

so do eco oils, then stealth injectables, then switch over to the organon to finish up..

??

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2008, 08:51:39 PM »
i wish i could just trade all my cc's of the eco oils and stealth for organon...that would be so sweeeet... :D..
but i can not..

so what would you have me do aj? i am thinking save the best for last...and do the eco before the stealth, because i have heard that stealth is over dosed, and eco is just alright(although im sure the eco oils is much better than the ug stuff i have been using)...

so do eco oils, then stealth injectables, then switch over to the organon to finish up..

??
If it were me, I'd prob use all 3 at the same time, just so I knew at least some of it was good sust.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2008, 08:54:55 PM »
ouch!

lol.   well, that would mean i would do like 2 injections stealth, then one eco oils, then one organon, then 2 injections stealth, then one eco oils, then one organon..ect..

??yeah??

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2008, 08:55:47 PM »
Just mix it up in the same syringe.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2008, 08:57:32 PM »
im not smart enough to be able to do that, emmortal..   lol

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2008, 08:58:56 PM »
Just mix it up in the same syringe.
That's the idea

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2008, 09:08:27 PM »
I have a better strategy......

Since Sustanon last 2-3 weeks in your system.....Do organon 1st shot, then one of the others 2nd shot...that way the organon is still going just in case the 2nd one isn't that good....then keep going back n forth between the organon and one of the others....

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2008, 09:10:43 PM »
I have a better strategy......

Since Sustanon last 2-3 weeks in your system.....Do organon 1st shot, then one of the others 2nd shot...that way the organon is still going just in case the 2nd one isn't that good....then keep going back n forth between the organon and one of the others....
This would also work

4thAD

« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2008, 09:14:52 PM »
From guys Ive talked with as far as potency goes stealth and eco oils are both good to go. You should not have any problems with any of those oils.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2008, 09:16:38 PM »
that was what i was saying... but it woul have to be

"organon, eco oils, stealth, stealth, organon, eco oils, stealth, stealth, organon..ect"

because of how many stealth i have in comparison to organon and eco oil

ill do that.

off topic= aj, you ever try finaplex? anabolics 2006 says you can legally get it at feed stores for about 35 bucks...   wondering if it works halfway decent. because from wat i know, trenbolone is basically nandraone, yeah? and i know the PH tren extreme is a metabolite of nandralone..and i really really liked that PH....so in my next  cycle im thinking i would like to run that, because i seemed to react very well to it..

4th ad, thanks brotha,   i got a super good deal on the stealth...   couldnt pass it up..

4thAD

« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2008, 09:23:32 PM »
Your not ready for tren yet bro. Its the most powerful steroid around. Lots of people have serious sides with tren. Remember bro its not all about drugs. Your way too young to fuck around with tren. Stick with test dbol and get a few cycles under your belt. PCT is an art and learn how to recover before you start screwing with powerful androgens. Do you know about prolactin and progesterone related gyno? Slow down brotha...

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2008, 09:28:34 PM »
prolactin...that has something to do with milking, right? lol..  i htink bromocritpine is used for something like that..

but no, i have no idea what progesterone related gyno is.

could you help me out?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2008, 09:33:20 PM »
that was what i was saying... but it woul have to be

"organon, eco oils, stealth, stealth, organon, eco oils, stealth, stealth, organon..ect"

because of how many stealth i have in comparison to organon and eco oil

ill do that.

off topic= aj, you ever try finaplex? anabolics 2006 says you can legally get it at feed stores for about 35 bucks...   wondering if it works halfway decent. because from wat i know, trenbolone is basically nandraone, yeah? and i know the PH tren extreme is a metabolite of nandralone..and i really really liked that PH....so in my next  cycle im thinking i would like to run that, because i seemed to react very well to it..

4th ad, thanks brotha,   i got a super good deal on the stealth...   couldnt pass it up..

Fina pellets are what they use to make Tren-a so yeah, I've used my fair share of it and it is one of my favorite items. Of course if you buy the fina yourself then you'll need to know how to make it into tren...you don't just eat the pellets.
I'd be surprised if you could just walk into a feed store and walk out with fina...seems like you might need some sort of vet prescription...anyone know about this?

What 4th said is sound advice...you have all you can handle and all you  need with what you're doing. If you were going to try other things at the moment, this is not where I would start. Like he said, tren can be pretty hard on a lot of people...it has its place but this isn't it. If you did do it anyway, you would definitely want to stick to the acetate ester instead of the enanthate version simply so you could clear it fast if things went bad.

BTW, candy, I have yet to comment on you using AAS at your age but will do so now. Is it the best idea in the world? Probably not, at your age you do open yourself up to more risk IMO. Is it the end of the world? No, there are plenty of guys who have done the same thing and been just fine.

I'm glad to help you all I can but when certain things come up that are in my mind beyond reason, i.e. tren for you right now, I'll go ahead and tell you I think you should wait.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2008, 09:41:25 PM »
i appreciate and respect that aj.

i realize, like 4th said, drugs arent everything. hell, i have a few buddies that have been on gear for a year and a half now...and they look like average lifters...   its because they have zero training knowledge, zero training intensity, and zero dedication to proper nutrition and protein intake.    for myself...   i KNOW that i have all of those vriables in perfect working order.    and the results i am getting i think are largely due to the fact that i am so dedicated to proper nutrition and intense training.

i just dont want to short change myself and be behind the game when it comes to gear usage and getting the most out of my efforts.

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2008, 10:42:38 PM »
Just keep the Organon and throw the rest away.  Human grade is the only way to go or find a better hook.  Remember with out  real steroid metabolites its only oil   :-[

4thAD

« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2008, 02:22:54 AM »
Just keep the Organon and throw the rest away.  Human grade is the only way to go or find a better hook.  Remember with out  real steroid metabolites its only oil   :-[

I will agree that HG is def the way to go, but there is some fantastic UG gear out there.

Candy, the gyno you can get from androgens like nandrolone, and tren would in most cases be stopped with bromo, cabergoline, or dostinex. It s just something you would need to be aware of in the future. If you were some one that was not affected by estrogen related gyno, that does not necessarily mean that you wouldn't get gyno from tren, or nandrolone. As I said earlier, stay away from tren for the time being. Your just too young bro.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2008, 05:05:14 AM »
If it were me, I'd prob use all 3 at the same time, just so I knew at least some of it was good sust.

Agreed.

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2008, 08:26:49 AM »
I will agree that HG is def the way to go, but there is some fantastic UG gear out there.

Candy, the gyno you can get from androgens like nandrolone, and tren would in most cases be stopped with bromo, cabergoline, or dostinex. It s just something you would need to be aware of in the future. If you were some one that was not affected by estrogen related gyno, that does not necessarily mean that you wouldn't get gyno from tren, or nandrolone. As I said earlier, stay away from tren for the time being. Your just too young bro.

unless you REALLY trust the maker  of the UG.  In this biz I trust no one......

4thAD

« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2008, 08:51:18 AM »
unless you REALLY trust the maker  of the UG.  In this biz I trust no one......

Its definitely getting harder and harder to trust any ug.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2008, 08:58:14 AM »
off topic= aj, you ever try finaplex? anabolics 2006 says you can legally get it at feed stores for about 35 bucks...   wondering if it works halfway decent. because from wat i know, trenbolone is basically nandraone, yeah? and i know the PH tren extreme is a metabolite of nandralone..and i really really liked that PH....so in my next  cycle im thinking i would like to run that, because i seemed to react very well to it..

The finaplex you'd get ad feed stores will need to be converted to injectable tren (with a kit & hope you'll be doing it right). However, I believe it's getting pretty hard to get finaplex lately. I've also heard rumors that they're stacking it with estrogen to keep bbers from getting/using it.

As for what Arnold said about the script for fina...I think this would be a good time for Vet to chime in.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2008, 09:40:10 AM »
Rimbaud, did you seriously hear they are adding estrogen tp fina pellets?

I still pick those up at a local feed store regularly, still abundant here!

I heard that but I don't know how true it is.