Author Topic: Civilian Inmate Labor Program  (Read 1314 times)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
Civilian Inmate Labor Program
« on: March 17, 2008, 08:46:01 PM »
The Civilian Inmate Labor Program is a program of the United States Army provided by Army Regulation 210-35[1]. The regulation, first drafted in 1997, underwent a "rapid act revision" in January 2005; it provides policy for the creation of labor programs and prison camps on Army installations. The labor would be provided by persons under the supervision of the Federal Bureau of Prisons.

Labor programs set forth by the Civilian Inmate Labor Program regulation involve the use of minimum and low security inmates from facilities under the control of the Federal Bureau of Prisons, with a few apparent exceptions for State-held and locally-held inmates, on installations controlled by the Army.

The regulation states that labor programs benefit the Army and the corrections facilities by supplying "a source of labor at no direct cost to the Army," giving "meaningful work to inmates" and alleviation to "overcrowding in nearby corrections facilities" and by making use of otherwise unused land and buildings.

The regulation indicates that the inmates could perform labor as allowed by 18 USC 4125(A)[2].

The regulation also sets forth policy for the creation of prison camps on Army installations. These would be used to keep inmates of the labor programs resident on the installations.

In January 2006, Kellogg, Brown and Root reported that they had received a contract from the Department of Homeland Security  to expand ICE DRO facilities "in the event of an emergency influx of immigrants into the U.S., or to support the rapid development of new programs."[3] A February news article comments that the "new programs" mentioned could include the Civilian Inmate Labour Program.[4] ICE has "joint federal facilities" with the Federal Bureau of Prisons.[5]

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
Re: Civilian Inmate Labor Program
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2008, 09:38:58 PM »
Fema Executive Orders

Executive Order Number 12656 appointed the National Security Council as the principal body that should consider emergency powers. This allows the government to increase domestic intelligence and surveillance of U.S. citizens and would restrict the freedom of movement within the United States and grant the government the right to isolate large groups of civilians.[/b] The National Guard could be federalized to seal all borders and take control of U.S. air space and all ports of entry. Here are just a few Executive Orders associated with FEMA that would suspend the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. These Executive Orders have been on record for nearly 30 years and could be enacted by the stroke of a Presidential pen:

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10990 allows the government to take over all modes of transportation and control of highways and seaports.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10995 allows the government to seize and control the communication media.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10997 allows the government to take over all electrical power, gas, petroleum, fuels and minerals.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10998 allows the government to take over all food resources and farms.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11000 allows the government to mobilize civilians into work brigades under government supervision.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11001 allows the government to take over all health, education and welfare functions.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11002 designates the Postmaster General to operate a national registration of all persons.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11003 allows the government to take over all airports and aircraft, including commercial aircraft.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11004 allows the Housing and Finance Authority to relocate communities, build new housing with public funds, designate areas to be abandoned, and establish new locations for populations.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11005 allows the government to take over railroads, inland waterways and public storage facilities.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11051 specifies the responsibility of the Office of Emergency Planning and gives authorization to put all Executive Orders into effect in times of increased international tensions and economic or financial crisis.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11310 grants authority to the Department of Justice to enforce the plans set out in Executive Orders, to institute industrial support, to establish judicial and legislative liaison, to control all aliens, to operate penal and correctional institutions, and to advise and assist the President.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2008, 10:14:15 PM »
The great thing about a capitalistic based country like mine is that most of that, is simply bad for business, so you can count on it not happening unless absolutely needed to preserve the country (the consumers and taxpayers). 

Even if it wasn't law, they'd do it if they had to.  The same with any other country.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2008, 10:39:17 PM »
Never say never.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2008, 07:35:47 AM »
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2008/02/04/ED5OUPQJ7.DTL

Since 9/11, and seemingly without the notice of most Americans, the federal government has assumed the authority to institute martial law, arrest a wide swath of dissidents (citizen and noncitizen alike), and detain people without legal or constitutional recourse in the event of "an emergency influx of immigrants in the U.S., or to support the rapid development of new programs."

Beginning in 1999, the government has entered into a series of single-bid contracts with Halliburton subsidiary Kellogg, Brown and Root (KBR) to build detention camps at undisclosed locations within the United States. The government has also contracted with several companies to build thousands of railcars, some reportedly equipped with shackles, ostensibly to transport detainees.

According to diplomat and author Peter Dale Scott, the KBR contract is part of a Homeland Security plan titled ENDGAME, which sets as its goal the removal of "all removable aliens" and "potential terrorists."

Fraud-busters such as Rep. Henry Waxman, D-Los Angeles, have complained about these contracts, saying that more taxpayer dollars should not go to taxpayer-gouging Halliburton. But the real question is: What kind of "new programs" require the construction and refurbishment of detention facilities in nearly every state of the union with the capacity to house perhaps millions of people?

Sect. 1042 of the 2007 National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA), "Use of the Armed Forces in Major Public Emergencies," gives the executive the power to invoke martial law. For the first time in more than a century, the president is now authorized to use the military in response to "a natural disaster, a disease outbreak, a terrorist attack or any other condition in which the President determines that domestic violence has occurred to the extent that state officials cannot maintain public order."

The Military Commissions Act of 2006, rammed through Congress just before the 2006 midterm elections, allows for the indefinite imprisonment of anyone who donates money to a charity that turns up on a list of "terrorist" organizations, or who speaks out against the government's policies. The law calls for secret trials for citizens and noncitizens alike.

Also in 2007, the White House quietly issued National Security Presidential Directive 51 (NSPD-51), to ensure "continuity of government" in the event of what the document vaguely calls a "catastrophic emergency." Should the president determine that such an emergency has occurred, he and he alone is empowered to do whatever he deems necessary to ensure "continuity of government." This could include everything from canceling elections to suspending the Constitution to launching a nuclear attack. Congress has yet to hold a single hearing on NSPD-51.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2008, 06:18:19 PM »
Thanks man, great find. It's all pretty interesting stuff.

Wake up people.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2008, 07:02:13 PM »
Boy, will gov't loyalists be stunned when martial law is declared for no reason and were all shipped to camps to bust rocks, for trying to protect our civil liberties.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2008, 07:19:51 PM »
Boy, will gov't loyalists be stunned when martial law is declared for no reason and were all shipped to camps to bust rocks, for trying to protect our civil liberties.

Pretty soon people from tent cities across America are gonna be "housed" in these facilities to work for pennies a day and they'll think it's great.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2008, 07:35:44 PM »
Pretty soon people from tent cities across America are gonna be "housed" in these facilities to work for pennies a day and they'll think it's great.

Well, their not building them for no reason.  They expect at some point americans will rebel......when is the guess.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2008, 07:50:19 PM »
I dont think theyll need our money.  When we're dead they get it anyway.   They will need servants tho and coach, brittney, beach,hh6 have proved their loyalty.

Also under globalization and one world economy the US will reciev funds from thre central world agency to carry out its goal.  No need to keep so many people around.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2008, 07:52:31 PM »
camps been built for decades - a 'just in case', should people get feisty, should a natural disaster take a bite outta our country, should we go to war and have to lock up a group, should a tsunami hit mexico and we suddenly get 20 mil refugees, etc.

to use them on the population would mean the population stop paying taxes.  which means the govt quickly doesn't have $ to do anything, imports stop coming, and they all lose their retirement $ when the markets collapse. 

and honestly, if people don't like it here, vote, run for office, or move.  doing something dumb like uprising gets you locked up or killed, and makes the whole country unsafe.  you have a bunch of nuts running around screaming and not really doing much.  Tell them to run for office and fix thigns that way.  or move.  really. 

I know i like learning about politics and CTs, but I dont go overboard with the talk of martial law, etc.  They reserve the right to use it, but using it would result in collapse of society.  Which is not a good thing, cause some enemy would sense weakness and clean our clock right about then.  Remember... the top 10% needs the bottom 90% working hard and spending their $ at walmart each week, and the govt needs the bottom 90% working hard and paying their taxes, so they can keep enjoying our $ :)

Thats interesting considering you think explosives were planted in the towers,  not that I'm trying to make fun of you, I just think it's odd that you think imprisonment is more far fetched than the other scenerio I mentioned.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2008, 07:54:36 PM »
I really dislike it when topic is quickly stained with "you think THIS about the moon landings" or "you said this about 911".  

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2008, 07:58:15 PM »
I really dislike it when topic is quickly stained with "you think THIS about the moon landings" or "you said this about 911".  

Some things dont add up, is all.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2008, 08:00:57 PM »
none of this stuff makes a lot of sense.   I'm about tired of hearing other stuff thrown in my face when somone disagrees with what I'm saying about a topic.  BB in particular.  Completely ruins good debates by tossing out "Yeah, but you said this about the moon landing", etc etc.

It pisses me off there's a moderator here who not only quashes good debates, but is also a closet anti-gun liberal.  Nice and balanced.  My attacks on him get deleted, and his attacks on me stay up. 

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2008, 11:26:06 PM »
none of this stuff makes a lot of sense.   I'm about tired of hearing other stuff thrown in my face when somone disagrees with what I'm saying about a topic.  BB in particular.  Completely ruins good debates by tossing out "Yeah, but you said this about the moon landing", etc etc.

It pisses me off there's a moderator here who not only quashes good debates, but is also a closet anti-gun liberal.  Nice and balanced.  My attacks on him get deleted, and his attacks on me stay up. 

Wow... ;D        Get outside and get some air bro...    bb has a weird way of thinking. most of us know that.

If hes deleting some of your posts, then the other mods should take notice.  >:(

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2008, 12:15:12 AM »

You start your period?